The city of Chiang Rai, located near the intersection of of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos, is rich in history, culture and diversity. Experience it yourself with this four-hour tour of the city, available in the morning or the afternoon.
Chiang Rai City Tour Half day
from US /pax
Chiang Rai - Wat Rong Khun - Karen Hill Tribe Museum - Wat Phra Kaew
Departure: Daily Departure from Chiang Mai
Daily Departure from Chiang Mai
Theme: Interact with local, Nature, Cultural
Suitable: Young Adults
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Private tours included air-con minivan
- English speaking guide and admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Meals if mentioned (B- Breakfast/ L-Lunch/ D-Dinner)
- Services not mentioned above
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question