The Golden Triangle is one of the most popular tourist routes in northern Thailand, known for its alluring history at the centre of the opium trade. Though also visited for its beautiful scenery at the intersection of three countries, the Golden Triangle attracts those wanting to know more about its rich history.
Golden Triangle & Mae Sai Half day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Chiang Rai - The Golden Triangle - Opium House - Mae Sai
Departure: Daily depart from Chiang Rai
Daily depart from Chiang Rai
Theme: Off the beaten track, Nature, Interact with local
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Type: Private tour
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Private tours included air-con minivan
- English speaking guide and admission fee as mentioned in the program
- Meals if mentioned (B- Breakfast/ L-Lunch/ D-Dinner)
- Services not mentioned above
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 2 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 2 - 10 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question