The Bike and Raft from Da Lat to Nha Trang on a new road and through the newest national park in Vietnam. It offers fantastic cycling in the highlands and down a 28-kilometer pass to the lowlands. You can admire the pine forest, which rolls through the hills with beautiful views of farms, the countryside, and Nui Ba Mountain.
Bike & Raft from Da Lat to Nha Trang Full day
9.4Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Da Lat - Nha Trang - Nui Ba Mountain - Cai River
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Group tour
- Start in a pine forest and rolls through the hills with beautiful views of farms and Nui Ba Mountain.
- Pull over to the side of the river and climb off the bikes and into the inflatable 2 man kayaks.
- Enjoy the fantastic scenery, and float our way closer to Nha Trang
Itinerary Expand all
Bike and Raft from Da Lat to Nha Trang
- 8:00: The first section of the ride starts in a pine forest and rolls through the hills with beautiful views of farms, the countryside, and Nui Ba Mountain.
- There is one final 3 km climb to the top of the pass before some serious downhill. The 28 km, uninterrupted downhill section is the most extended section of downhill we offer. And the longest we have been able to find.
- After reaching the bottom of the pass, we pull over to the side of the river and climb off the bikes and into the inflatable 2 man kayaks, purpose-made for the kinds of rapids we encounter on the Cai River. This river forms from the tributaries flowing out of the mountains you have just ridden down. You float down the river for half an hour before stopping for a picnic lunch break.
- After lunch, you jump back into the boats and tackle a couple more sections of rapids, enjoy the fantastic scenery, and float our way closer to Nha Trang.
- At the end of the rafting, you climb out of the river and into our vehicle for a 40-minute ride to the city center. The total riding distance is customizable, with about 60 km being the norm. The rafting section is about 10 km.
Meals: Picnic Lunch
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, repellent, swimsuit (if desired), camera, toiletries
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Picnic Lunch
- English speaking guide
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- First aid kit, meals, bike, helmet and gloves.
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child from 10 count as an adults
- Not applicable for child under 10 year old.
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 9.6
- Enter/act 9.7
- Transportation 9
Similar Da Lat Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
We are a family of 5 with 3 boys age 16, 13 & 11. Can you advise suitable trips. Will be nice to bike & take raft but we are not strong biker & I am not a biker. Can I tag along in car? For rafting, what is the grade? Will sure go overboard or just cruising along? We are looking at mid Dec 2022 Thank you
@Lee Yng Chua:
Mid-dec is dry season in Da lat so i am not sure if you can do rafting. But for biking it will be ok. The car will tag along so if you can not bike, can get on the car.
Fantastic cycling tour in Nha Trang. It's amazing. We have a chance to admire many beautiful places and get so excited time.