Canyoning refers to the sport of descending into and ascending out of canyons as part of the activity. In this specific situation, the canyon is full of water, and the geology in certain parts required ropes for us to navigate our way through them appropriately. Depending on the terrain, other areas are navigable on foot or by swimming. Will you join us for a Da Lat Canyoning Tour lasting for a half-day?
Da Lat Canyoning Half Day
8.4Very good - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Da Lat - Lang Biang Mountain
Departure: At Customer's Request
At Customer's Request
Suitable: Young Adults
- Enjoy the beautiful waterfall right next to the area with a spectacular natural water slide
- Have two more exhilarating rappels through waterfalls, including the infamous “Washing Machine,” before we walk out of the canyon
Itinerary Expand all
Da Lat Canyoning Haft Day
- This one-day trip starts to the south of Dalat City. We drive along picturesque scenic roads to the trailhead, where we start our journey.
- You’ll learn the basics of knot tying, harness wearing, hardware, and proper rappelling technique at the practice slope. After the guides are satisfied that you’ve got it down, you’ll head down your first rappel! It is an exciting 15-meter descent into the river below.
- There is a beautiful waterfall right next to the area we descend into. We head further down the canyon to a spectacular natural water slide. We take our time having a couple of goes at it before continuing downriver.
- The trail meanders over some gently rolling, jungle-fringed hills along the side of the river, and at points, we have to get down into the river itself to continue forward.
- We have two more exhilarating rappels through waterfalls, including the infamous “Washing Machine,” before we walk out of the canyon (45 minutes) and meet our vehicle for transport back to Dalat.
NOTE: The Trekking Grade 5 is Moderate and the Canyoning Grade range 5-7.
Enjoy The Canyoning Sport Activity
Meals: Picnic Lunch
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, clothes for swimming, repellent, camera, sport sandals/water shoes.
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Picnic Lunch
- English speaking professionally trained guide
- All necessary forest and tourist permits
- First aid kit
- Picnic lunch, purified drinking water as listed above
- High-quality rafting gear (We are happy to show you our equipment, which meets the highest standards for testing and safety)
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: Charge 100% of total rates
- Not recommended for child
Very good 1 reviews
- Itinerary 8
- Food/Drink 8
- Tour guide 8
- Enter/act 9
- Transportation 9
Similar Da Lat Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Hi, what time does the half day start please? We arrive to da Lat at 10am tomorrow but would like to do the half day in the afternoon if possible? Thanks
The halfday start every day at 8:00 am in the morning. 10 am will be too late for the tour
My boyfriend and I felt safe but adventurous at the same time. Jeep lining was our favorite activity. our guide English made our adventure much more enjoyable! Thank you so much, Ya, Tonny, and Heung! We kept seeing Heung behind us shooting shots for us. Thank you for the wonderful pictures!! :) Finally, all of the meals and banhmi were really excellent!!