Used as an escape from the temperatures of Saigon, Dalat sits in a spectacular landscape of lakes, waterfalls, forests, and bountiful gardens. Basically, Da Lat has something for everyone! Getting outside the city by Da Lat Countryside Tour Full Day is a great way to see the fascinating landscapes, learn a lot about history and local culture and feel the laid-back vibe.
Da Lat Countryside Tour Full day
9.8Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Da Lat - Lat Village - Silk Weaving Factory - Elephant Waterfall - Linh An Pagoda
Departure: Daily from Da Lat
Daily from Da Lat
- Experience a slice of Paris in the East in the picturesque town of Da Lat
- Gain insight into the silk-making process, and understand why silk is one of today’s most sought-after trading goods
- Get close to the Elephant Waterfall and stay refreshed with the clear water drops
Itinerary Expand all
Lat Village - Silk Weaving Factory - Elephant Waterfall - Linh An Pagoda
- 08:30 Pick up from hotel in Da Lat. Getting a little bit outside the city, you can see thousands of hectares of coffee plantations along the road. You have many opportunities to buy and try coffee as well.
- Spend time in Lat Village, nestled in extensive coffee plantations and a great place to learn about the local culture.
- Visit the Silk Weaving Factory to watch the silkworm rearing and the process of silk making. Your tour guide will show you how silkworms grow, and take a tour around the factory to see how the silk is made.
- The highlight of the trip is Elephant Waterfall which is about 30 meters wide and 40 meters deep. Elephant Waterfall is one of Lam Dong province's three largest waterfalls. It was designated a national scenic treasure in 2001. Since then, Elephant Waterfall has grown in popularity and has become a popular tourist attraction for those who enjoy traveling, conquering and exploring nature, and discovering new areas.
- Before returning to the city, stop by Linh An Pagoda, a peaceful temple nestled in a mountain hamlet that boasts one of the region's best-known treasures: a gigantic (and adorable) smiling Buddha.
Refresh By The Cool Atmosphere In Elephant Waterfall
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Extra charge at $US45/Group/package tour will be applied for French, Russian speaking guides and $US55/Group/package tour for Japanese, German & Chinese speaking guides.
- Cancellation notified 7 days or more prior to arrival - 10% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 4 - 7 days prior to your arrival - 50% of the total rate
- Cancellation notified 3 days or less prior to arrival - 100% of the total rate
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 3 years old: FREE of charge, limit 01 infant / booking
- Child from 4 - 10 years old: 80% of adult rate
- Child from 11 years & above: pay the full adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Transportation 10
Similar Da Lat Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
Memorable part of our honeymoon trip.
Our day was more than just amazing with exceptional guide, Tony and driver. They were super friendly, loads of fun and knowledgeable in their stories. The views were spectacular and we had loads of stops and time for ourselves during the tour.
Thanks a lot!