Aclass Legend was one of the best overnight 3-star deluxe cruises in Halong Bay, which was laughed in 2013. It was designed in traditional style with deep brown wooden facilities creating a cozy and boutique atmosphere. This budget junk boat has itineraries sailing around Halong Bay from Tuan Chau Marina through a lot of magnificent caves with interesting activities on the beach.
The 14 luxurious guest suites and communal spaces on the Aclass Legend Cruise were built with elegant oak furniture and lovely amenities. The cruise cabins provide you with a calm and tranquil environment because they are fully furnished and feature huge windows with a spectacular bay view.
Throughout the duration of your voyage, the cruise's skilled employees treat you with the utmost respect. As a result, your trip will be genuinely special and memorable.
Cabin and suites
- Cabin size: 15m2
- Capacity: 02 adults + 02 children under 12 years old (additional bed)
- Highlight facilities: Large window panoramic seaview, Welcome drink.
The first deck is home to the luxury accommodations, which are roomy, light, and have huge windows that provide a panoramic view of the ocean. equipped with air conditioning, a safety box, a private bathroom with a hot shower and all the amenities, and two free bottles. This room has plenty of space and natural light for optimal comfort. Enjoy the finest facilities while taking in the stunning Halong scenery from your accommodation.
- Cabin size: 16m2
- Capacity: 02 adults + 02 children under 12 years old (additional bed)
- Highlight facilities: Huge window marine view, Free fruit tray, Cocktail beverages.
The second deck is located to the luxurious Premium staterooms, which have more roomy interiors and bigger windows. Due to the dining area and bar being on the same deck, access is extremely simple. The air conditioning, safety box, en-suite bathroom with hot shower cubicle, and complete bathroom amenities are among the many storage options in the premium Premium. The Aclass Legend is offering two free bottled water, a free fruit tray, and two cocktail beverages.
- Cabin size: 32m2 (16m2 x 2)
- Capacity: 4 adults + 2 (additional bed)
- Highlight facilities: Private balcony, Fresh fruit platter, One Chile wine.
It's really thrilling to see your favorite family members together. Because of the two connected rooms and the private balcony, it will be simpler for families or small parties. Both these two connecting rooms are on the second floor. Keeping in touch with the group or making plans to explore Halong Bay from a private balcony. The articulation Suites in lovely sized rooms with excellent amenities such as huge windows providing a panoramic sea view, air conditioning, a safety box, and an en-suite bathroom with a hot shower cubicle and all the necessary bathroom supplies Free fresh fruit dish, and one Chilean wine, etc.
Aclass owns 3 airy and modern decks. There are 14 cabins on board. The 1st floor has full space for 8 Deluxe Suites with a reception and a boarding area at the front of the cruise.
On the 2nd floor, the rooms are arranged from the middle of the ship to the stern. Including 4 Premium Suite Rooms and 2 cabins of Connecting Suite are located at the stern of the junk boat cruise to create a comfortable, private and spacious space suitable for families with young children. The remaining space on the 2nd floor is the dining room and indoor bar.
Finally, the 3rd floor. This entire floor is designed with outdoor space including Sunbathing, a Relaxing area, and an Outdoor bar to bring the optimal feeling of closeness to nature as well as to help passengers admire the panoramic beauty of the city. Ha Long Bay.
Highlight Services and Facilities
- Restaurant: Aclass Legend Cruise dining area, which is on the third level, is set up to serve passengers at individual tables made of priceless wood while providing a cozy and romantic environment for admiring the bay.
- Indoor and Outdoor bars: As you take in the amazing views, the intimate bar is the ideal spot to savor cocktails, beer, spirits, and excellent wines.
- Sundeck area: Located on the top deck and has a lot of natural trees and flowers, is the ideal place to see the limestone peaks, lagoons, grottoes, and green sea. On the cozy sun couches, unwind while taking in the refreshing sea breeze.
Food & Drinks
Traditional Vietnamese cuisine as well as Western cuisine are served for meals on board and are cooked by our chef. While traveling across the breathtaking bay scenery, the host will provide opulent luxuries and soothing services.
- The 2-day-1-night itinerary includes 04 meals: 01 set lunch, 01 set dinner, 01 breakfast, and 01 set brunch.
- The 3-day-2-night cruise offer 07 meals: 02 set lunch, 02 set menu dinner, 02 buffet breakfast, and 01 buffet brunch.
For beverages on this budget cruise, you will be served welcome drinks when you touch the cruise on the first day. Moreover, each room will be set up with 2 mineral water bottles every day. If you want to enjoy time at the cruise bar with some drinks, you need to pay surcharge fees on the bar menu.
Fusion Cuisine On Aclass Legend Junk Boat
Itinerary and Route Map
Overnight Aclass Legend Cruise starts and departs from Tuan Chau Marina to explore the secret of Halong Bay. In the 2-day-1-night cruise schedule, you will have a chance to explore Sung Sot Cave, Titop Island, and Luon Cave. To get a more interesting challenge and know more about the fisher village living in Halong Bay, you should join the 3-day-2-night tour to discover Maze Cave and Cua Van Floating Village.
- Local rowing Boat: Prepare to visit a floating town where residents row bamboo boats. While rowing through a floating hamlet, you will get the opportunity to learn about the history, culture, and way of life of the locals.
- Kayak: Kayak around floating homes on your own, and discover the beauty of limestone right in front of your eyes, hands, and senses. You will take a little hike around the hamlet, along the terrain, and while participating in water sports.
- Swimming: Visit the natural beach of Halong bay by walking along the beach, swimming, and joining sea activities. Relaxing after activities, immersing in the water to get stronger.
- Trekking: When you make the short climb to the summit of Titop island and see the most magnificent cave in Halong Bay, which is the Surprising Cave, it is a great activity to explore the surrounding area of the bay.
- Squid Fishing: It must be enjoyable to stand on the boat overnight and try your luck with sneaky squids. Your abilities can help you catch squid.
- Taichi Class: Please take a class with the Taichi instructor if you enjoy Tai chi. Let's head out on the sundeck in the morning to breathe in some fresh air as you begin your new day.
- Cooking Demonstration: An effective approach to learning how to create Vietnam Spring rolls for your family or friends under the cruise master chef’s instruction.
Taichi Class On Rooftop Sundeck view Halong Bay
Transport from Hanoi
A shuttle bus service is offered by Aclass Legend Cruise, and it is completely furnished and practical with comfy car seats, vehicle air conditioning, etc. This upscale cruise line strives to make every voyage enjoyable for you.
- From Hanoi: A shuttle bus will pick you up at your accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi between 7:45 and 8:15 in the morning.
- From the cruise port: If you are traveling independently to Halong Bay, please arrive at the Tuan Chau Cruise Port by 11:00 am so that you may take a tender boat to the Aclass Legend Cruise.
Moreover, this luxury overnight cruise provides private cars and helicopters on request also. If you want to get a more private and more exciting transfer, you can pay a surcharge to travel by other ways.
Inside A Shuttle Bus Transfers From Hanoi To Tuan Chau Marina
The unique point
Aclass Legend Cruise is a 3-star junk boat with moderate cost, which is suitable for limited-budget trips while still meeting your demands. The cruise looks elegant and comfortable. It is designed with 3 spacious decks, each floor in addition to the accommodation also has its own functions to bring the best experience to you. In addition, the rooftop (sundeck) offers a completely outdoor space to give you to admire the majestic beauty of Ha Long Bay. Moreover, Aclass Legend also receives a lot of love and trust from passengers when the review score on BestPrice Travel is 9.3/10. On TripAdvisor, the budget junk boat also receives over 3,303 "excellent" reviews out of a total of 3,724 reviews (at the time of writing).
- With a 36-person capacity, the cruise has room for everyone and is equipped with high-end facilities.
- The cruise still needs advancements in several areas.
- There are 14 completely furnished rooms on this stylish ship, each with a wooden floor, a private toilet, and other amenities.
- While premium cabins on the second deck offer easy access to the dining area and bar, premium cabins on the first deck have large windows, and connecting suite cabins are especially family-friendly with two connected rooms and a private balcony.
Facilities and Services: 9.1/10
- A variety of contemporary conveniences and leisure services that can accommodate most guest types.
- A sundeck with a quiet place for practicing tai chi and sunbathing, a bar and restaurant, a reception room with huge windows, and a warm outdoor bar with soft music are all present.
Food and Beverage: 9.4/10
- There are individual tables constructed of priceless wood in the eating area.
- Traditional Vietnamese and Western cuisines are provided at meals onboard.
- The inviting bar is also a great spot to enjoy cocktails, spirits, beers, and wines.
Itineraries and Activities: 9.2/10
- Affordable excursions to notable Halong Bay locations as Surprising cave, Titop Island or Soi Sim Island, Maza cave, and Cua Van floating hamlet are available.
- Numerous activities may be enjoyed while traveling, such as swimming, snorkeling, hiking, exploring caves, and rowing indigenous bamboo boats.