With well-equipped and charming-designed cruises with up to totally 10 cabins, the three-star Majestic Cruise is confidently recognized as one of the cruises that brings charm and great comfort to meet the growing demand of travelers looking for luxurious services with a profitable budget in the bay.
Majestic cruise was launched in 2013 brand new, furnished with Ha Long wooden junk with 3 decks. The cruise has crewed a professional loyalty and dedicated team, which positively offers relaxation and comfort throughout the journey in fantastic Halong Bay. Along with a well-trained and attentive staff crew, Majestic Cruise wishes to give travelers the captivating and fulfilling journey with a total of 10 cabins, which provides privacy and intimate atmosphere while enjoying the natural beauty.
The cruise not only reveals Halong Bay with a classic beautiful route but it also offers the opportunity to be off from the track of the tourist areas. Let Majestic Cruise get to a destination combined with comfort, enjoyment and pure leisure.
Cabin and Suites
At Majestic Cruise, the cruise team is fully aware that every customer wants to be blessed with luxury services and even beyond expectation. This idea illustrates clearly in the description of available suites as below:
- Area: 15 - 18m2
- Maximum capacity: 2 people
- Highlight facilities: Large window
All Deluxe Cabins are on the main (first) deck with an area of between 15 to 18 m2. The options are a queen size bed and twin-size beds which can be converted into a double bed with other amenities including a minibar, hairdryer, slippers, etc. Besides, each cabin is equipped with ornate local furniture and original art paintings to create authentic classical charms of French Indochina and Vietnamese themes. You can also enjoy the exquisiteness of Vietnam’s wonder from a large window while tasting local food and the feeling will amaze you.
Deluxe Ocean View
- Area: 18 - 20m2
- Maximum capacity: 2 people
- Highlight facilities: Private balcony
Located on the more private second deck, Deluxe Ocean View displays an impressive view of Halong Bay from the balcony. With a delicate design, the suites are bright and tempting while being equipped with a queen size bed or twin-size beds which can be converted into a double bed. Look out for additional amenities for further enjoyment too with an excellent view from higher down or 24-hour room service, etc.
Deluxe Ocean Triple
- Area: 20m2
- Maximum capacity: 3 people
- Highlight facilities: Large window with panoramic view
If the 2 mentioned types of cabins haven’t impressed you, Deluxe Ocean Triple on the first deck will prove its exclusive with flawless service and extraordinary features. The cabin is designed with noted furnishing and prioritized services like the double and a single bed or 3 single beds in optional, and complimentary private dinner to name a few. It is a selection of luxury cabins, honeymoon, family suites mixing the modern with traditional elements. If a luxury service is what you are looking for, then there is more gain than a loss in trying out a marvelous one.
The cruise beautifully enlarged with 3 decks, Majestic Cruises Halong Bay comprises 10 cabins displaying boutique interiors with oak-wooden wall, all rooms and bathrooms having sea-view and balcony. The top deck is considered as an excellent place to enjoy the scenery during sun rises and sun sets also uncover the impressive beauty of Halong bay.
Plus, Majestic Cruise has a dining room located on the upper deck with scenic windows which allows passengers to fully admire the beauty of the bay while having delicious meals.
Highlight Services and Facilities
Beyond the stunning cabins, Majestic Cruise also includes various social spaces to satisfy any customers’ demand. You can relax on sun deck or sun bathing, even design a romantic dining on your overnight cruise in Halong.
- Restaurant: Two themed restaurants available on board are mellow and elegant, all located near the bedroom cabins for more convenience.
- Bar: Visit the bar to savor a selection of wines and select the best one to compliment your dinner menu in the indoor restaurant.
- Sun deck and terrace: The top-deck terrace allows you to relax while watching ever-changing Annamite landscapes streaming through. It is pleasing for both mental and physical health.
Food and Drinks
With all overnight Halong Cruises and others, you will savor all meals on board at the restaurant of your choice:
- The 2-day-1-night cruise itinerary: 01 set with Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, 01 special BBQ seafood at dinner, and 01 breakfast on the next day.
- The 3-day-2-night cruise itinerary: 02 set with Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunches, 02 special BBQ seafood at dinners and 02 breakfasts.
The cuisine journey with Majestic cruise is to inspire you to learn more about Vietnam as it contains Vietnamese culture and traditions. The cruise has the freshest and finest ingredients that are infused with creativity and served with passion. One special experience is that you can do Taichi while watching the beautiful scene of sun rises.
- Kayaking: Discover Halong bay charm from a closer point of view by joining the kayak activities and feeling the fresh water.
- Cooking class: Join in the activity that helps clients not only to sample fine cuisine but also to learn more about Vietnamese culinary culture.
- Squid fishing: Try your luck and patience with the calming activity at night. If you are lucky, you will have the chance to taste this specialty of Halong.
- Tai Chi lesson: Enjoy the Tai Chi classes that are held early in the morning on the sundeck. You can emerge in fresh air and mild temperatures while doing the physical exercise combining deep breathing and relaxation with slow and easy movements.
Transport from Hanoi
Majestic cruise carries out comfort bus services for round trips between Hanoi and Halong.
- Transport from Hanoi: The cruise offers door-to-door pick-up to take you from Hanoi Old Quarter, then depart for Halong Bay. It will take about 3 hours and a half to transfer on the highway.
- Transport from cruise port: Tourists will be welcomed at Majestic cruise for refreshments before boarding the cruise at 12.30. For those who transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay cruise on their own, please be there before 12.00 to make sure you won't miss the embarking time.