With 8-hour excursion on Nang Tien Day cruise, you will have a chance to admire the charm of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay from early morning until the end of afternoon. It’s so great to start the morning with great breakfast when sailing through Con Be and Toad Islet then visit local fishing village namely Vung Vieng and learn about daily life of fishermen. Additionally, you will have a chance to explore mysterious Thien Canh Son Cave by kayaking and terrific islets. Coming with Nang Tien Cruise and you will certainly enjoy every incredible moment.
Nang Tien day cruise 8 hours
9.4Excellent - 2 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Vung Vieng Village - Cong Do Area - Thien Canh Son Cave - Mat Quy Islet - Halong Bay
Departure: Daily departure from the Old Quarter
Daily departure from the Old Quarter
Style: Day Cruises, Private Cruises
Cruise: Nang Tien Day Cruise
Suitable: Family with Kids, Group Travel
Type: Group tour, Small group
Full day: HON GAI – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE - THIEN CANH SON CAVE
- 07:00 Meet the instructor at Hon Gai international harbor
- A light breakfast is served while embarking through Con Be and Toad islet
- Visit Vung Vieng village (a fishing village) to explore local fish farms, pearl farms and fishermen’s life by a rowing bamboo boat
- Sail to Cong Do area and have a delicious lunch on board
- Sightsee Duck islet, Luoc islet while the cruise is passing by
- Use kayaks to embark around Thien Canh Son cave
- Move to Teapot islet, Mat Quy islet towards harbor
- 17:00 Disembark and prepare to come back to your address. Tour ends
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Activities: Visit Vung Vieng village, Sail to Cong Do area, Sightsee Duck islet, Luoc islet, Embark around Thien Canh Son cave, Move to Teapot islet, Mat Quy islet
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Please provide us with your passport details at least 01 week before the date of the cruise.
- If you have a specific food request (vegetarian, allergic, without seafood, etc.), do not hesitate to let us know so that we can best meet your requests.
|Full Day Cruise||
enter your departure date
If your cancellation is from one certain number of days before your departure, you won’t be charged any single coin. Policy is applied separately for each cruise, please see cruise details or contact our sales for more information.
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- N/A (1 night)
- Boat trip
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- English speaking guide on board
- Entrance and sightseeing fee
- Welcome drinks
- Transportation round trip Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Spa service
- Bank charge (for payment by credit cards)
- Other service not clearly mentioned above.
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: No charge.
- From 29 to 15 days prior to check-in: 25% of total rates
- From 14 to 7 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check-in: 75% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
If the cancellation be announced by the Management Board of Halong Bay, depend on the timing of the cancellation, following policies will be applied:
- Before departure from Hanoi to Halong Bay (none of the services has been used): 100% refund.
- During the trip (some services have been used: transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
- The trip be cut down from 2 nights to 1 night, tourists will be charged a 2 days/1 night trip, plus other used services, the rest will be refunded.
- The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!
- Children under 4 years old sleeping in bed with adults, if not put meals on board: Free of charge (limit 1 child/ bookinng).
- Children from 4 to 10 years: sleep in separate beds: 75% of the adults.
- Children over 10 years in price as adults
Excellent 2 reviews
- Cruise quality 10
- Food/Drink 8.5
- Cabin quality 9.5
- Staff quality 9.5
- Enter/act 9.5
Similar Halong Bay Day Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
This is by far the greatest experience I've had in years; the trip is amazing!! And the staff is extremely friendly!! Furthermore, the views and meals are too amazing to be real! One of the most beautiful sites I've ever seen, and this trip is a really pleasant and luxury way to see it.
To get to Viet Hai village, we took a trekking excursion with a local guide. The track is just approximately 8 kilometers long, yet it takes roughly 03:40 to complete. We went for a short trek after arriving and then drank at Thanh Homestay. On our traditional yacht, the captain prepared delicious fish. It was a day to remember here.