This is White Dolphin 4 Cabins, one of the 4-star Halong Bay Deluxe Cruises. The opulent Cruise is 23, 5 meters in length and 6, 4 meters in width, with 4 superior cabins, each with a 20 square meter room that is completely equipped with a nice Queen Size Bed, individually controllable air conditioning, a life vest, a shower, hot water, a toilet, and bathroom supplies.
Western, Asian, and Vietnamese cuisine is served in the restaurant and bar area. Sip a beverage or a bottle of wine at the bar on the second level while dining. After participating in a variety of activities and attractions that the cruise arranges for you, such as swimming, kayaking, fishing, and caving, watching the sunset on the same floor's 50 sqm sundeck area is a perfect way to unwind and take in the beauty of Ha Long Bay. Petit White Dolphin can plan special events for groups of 2–8 persons.
Petit Deluxe Cabins
- Cabin size: 18m2
- Capacity: 2 pax
- Bed type: Double/Twin
- Highlight facilities: Large Seaview window, Private balcony.
This room's layout combines warm comfort with cutting-edge figuration. It has one double bed or two twin beds. This room type measures 18 square meters and comes equipped with its own luxury bathroom. Two doubles and two twin rooms are available, each with a choice of a double or twin bed and high, big windows that open to see the surrounding bay. Luxurious fine crushed patens are used in the bedrooms to ensure that you have a restful night's sleep. There is a separate glass-enclosed shower stall in the hardwood bathroom.
Highlight Services and Facilities
- Sun Deck: Up to 8 sun loungers and sections with umbrella covers are included inside the 50m2 area. This charming garden area is available to you day or night and is the ideal spot to take in the wonders taking place all around you. Utilize the roomy sundeck to take full benefit of the clean Ha Long Bay air. Thousands of brilliant stars may be seen after sunset, and you can also enjoy the romantically muted light on the bay. It is amazing to select unique cocktails and have some incredible experiences.
- Restaurant: On the top deck of White Dolphin Cruises, the elegant restaurant offers great meals. White Dolphin Cruises restaurant, which can accommodate up to 14 persons, offers air-conditioned comfort with panoramic views of the breathtaking countryside and a bar with comfortable seats. Large outdoor terraces are next to our restaurant for patrons who like to eat outside.
- Bar: White Dolphin Cruises has a handy bar with a wide selection of beverages. The bartenders can create a huge variety of cocktails and beverages. They provide a wide range of international liqueurs and spirits in addition to all the necessary mixers. Additionally, there are many different kinds of soft drinks, beers, and shakes and smoothies available at the bar. With their skilled service, they strive to make your time on the yacht enjoyable.
Food & Drinks
Petit White Dolphin Cruises takes great delight in offering you a broad variety of international meals from the cruise’s experienced head chef and his team. The extraordinary dishes combine traditional and fusion flavors while specializing in seafood, international, and Vietnamese cuisines. Only the freshest ingredients and vegetables are used in the delectable dishes. Cleanliness is a top concern in our extremely sanitary kitchen and preparation spaces, which are situated on the same level as the restaurant. The deluxe cruise can readily accommodate any dietary needs, including vegetarian, kid-friendly, non-seafood, or food-related allergies.
In the 2-day program, you will get 4 meals while the 3-day program offers 7 meals. All of the meals you have are set menu.
Itinerary and Route Map
Depart from Halong Wharf, Petit White Dolphin Cruise sails from Halong Bay to Bai Tu Long to discover Cap La and Tra San. In the 2-day itinerary, you will have a chance to kayak in Vung Vieng Village. The 3-day itinerary gives you more options on Day 2, you can experience new challenges at Vung Ha and Be Ong Dau areas.
- Swimming: The boat will stop at anchor when it reaches a swimming-friendly area and outfit its guests with safety gear so they may swim and unwind without risk.
- Cooking demonstration: By enrolling in the cooking class on the trip, you may demonstrate your culinary abilities in traditional Vietnamese cuisine and European-Asian meals. Additionally, you may learn how to garnish and trim meals here.
- Squid fishing: Play it safe and be patient when engaging in the relaxing pastime at night. If you're lucky, you'll get the chance to try this Halong speciality.
- Excursions to caves, grottos, beaches & fishing village: To explore the enigmatic beauty of Tra San and Vung Vieng and the mighty environment here, you can board bamboo boats or go kayaking.
Transport from Hanoi
You have two options for getting there from Hanoi: either employ Petit White Dolphin Cruise's pick-up service and have a limousine van take you from your hotel lobby to the harbor, or find another way on your own.
12:15–12:30 Check-in at the cruise port. If you decide to go by yourself to the dock, get there by 11:45 to register before departing.