Halong Sen Day Cruise, belonging to Athena Group, is a 3* new steel boat in Halong Bay launched on 20th Dec 2017. Taking the inspiration of lotus's gracious charm - Vietnam’s national flower, the ship is a perfect combination of traditional and contemporary design with the dominant image of pure lotus.
Each Sen Cruise daily welcomes a maximum of 24 passengers. It is such a great choice for those having limited time but still want to enjoy the adorable landscapes of Halong Bay. With the aim of maximizing the memorable experience of passengers, this day cruise carefully focuses on every single detail from the menu selected for passengers to the activities provided.
The choice of meals is carefully selected with the most delicious dishes cooked from lotus and fresh ingredients which is also a chance to introduce superb Vietnamese cuisine to both domestic and international tourists. Joining Halong Sen Day Cruise now to create your wonderful memories!
Halong Sen Day Cruise is one of the 3-star Halong cruises that is popular with many tourists. With a 2-storey design, it integrates all kinds of utility services for tourists.
- The first floor contains the restaurant, providing guests with the freshest food.
- The second floor offers the sundeck area, where you can experience the feeling of relaxation and fun with other tourists – one of the most popular places for tourists to see Halong Bay.
Highlight Services & Facilities
Halong Sen Day Cruise provides many convenient services to bring you the most comfortable resort space. The cost of the services is included in the tour package that visitors have initially selected. If you have had the opportunity to explore and experience this most luxurious boat, you should not miss the following exciting services and activities.
The first thing not to mention is dining at the luxurious restaurant space on the first floor of the boat. Halong Cruise Restaurant is designed in the traditional Vietnamese style, which is very spacious and airy. All waitpersons wear Vietnamese Ao Dai uniforms and serve customers with a friendly and professional attitude.
Besides, the bar is also designed to make visitors proud of the majestic nature here.
Outdoor Lunch Served On The Sundeck
Food & Drinks
The cruise’s restaurant offers a vibrant and attractive menu for guests to choose from. There are enough Asian-European culinary cultures, from popular to savory, for visitors to enjoy. You should not miss the fresh seafood dishes prepared by the restaurant's experienced chef. In addition, there are diet and vegetarian menus specifically for picky eaters or those allergic to seafood dishes.
In terms of drinks, you can choose from a wide range of drinks, from alcoholic beverages to smoothies. These various drinks that are tasted at the cruise bar or on the rooftop when you admire the beauty of Halong Bay.
Vietnam's traditional lotus tea
Itinerary & Highlight Activities
Coming to Halong Sen Day Cruise, you can visit and explore the whole of Ha Long Bay with an extraordinarily detailed and specific schedule. The day ship offers a package to visit the bay within 6 hours; specifically, the places and activities that you can participate in are as follows:
- Visit famous places: The cruise will take you through Hoa Cuong; you will admire the renowned limestone islands named Stone Dog, Fighting Chicken, Duck, Thumb Islet, etc., rising from the jade-colored water. There is also Ba Hang Area and Thien Cung Cave, two famous places you definitely don't want to miss.
- Kayaking: You can kayak by yourself to discover the hidden beauty of floating structures in the Ba Hang area.
- Cooking class: Guests who love cooking can join a Vietnamese cooking class with a tutorial on making fresh spring rolls.
- Tea party: In the afternoon, when the ship is on its way back to the harbor, you can enjoy the taste of traditional lotus tea served with lotus seed candy.
Explore the beauty of Halong Bay by kayaking
Transport from Hanoi
From Hanoi: You will depart from Hanoi Old Quarter to Tuan Chau Port by shuttle bus at 8:30. During the trip, you can drink tea/coffee and watch the street simultaneously.
From the harbor: After arriving at the harbor, you will check in and board the Sen Day Cruise for a wonderful trip to discover the natural heritage of Ha Long Bay.