Vita Mia Luxury Cruise offers visitors a luxurious experience when visiting and discovering Ha Long tourism. This high-class yacht with modern amenities and class luxury promises to bring the most comfort for your vacation and your family. The design and interior details combine modern European style with Vietnamese artistic style and cultural symbols, creating a comfortable and pleasant feeling for visitors.
In terms of safety, the design and construction of the cruise are carefully monitored, tested, and certified, then registered with the Local Authority to the highest safety standards. Along the way, visitors will admire the most beautiful sights of Ha Long Bay, with thousands of large and small limestone islands such as Stone Dog, Fighting Cock, Incense Peak, etc.
Let's join Bestprice Travel to discover more interesting things about this Halong day cruise to know the schedule information and exciting activities when experiencing a deluxe vacation on this ship!
The 5-star Vita Mia cruise is luxuriously designed and consists of 3 main parts:
- The first floor is the restaurant of the yacht, where you can enjoy traditional Vietnamese dishes as well as Western dishes.
- The 2nd floor is where guests can enjoy delicious drinks at the yacht's bar and enjoy the view of the Bay.
- At the top are the sundeck area of the cruise and a panoramic view of Halong Bay, the best place on board to have a panoramic photo of Ha Long Bay. You can also sunbathe here if the weather permits.
Highlight Services & Facilities
Halong Vita Mia cruise is fully equipped with opulent amenities. The interior space is decorated in a lavish style that blends the Vietnamese traditional standard features and Western modern features. Here, guests will experience luxurious facilities such as:
- Restaurant & Bar: The restaurant is elegantly and luxuriously designed with a highly reasonable and spacious layout. In addition, the brand-new furniture gives guests both a clean and high-class feel.
- Sundeck: Located on the 3rd floor, it is the ideal place for you to enjoy the panoramic view of Halong Bay while enjoying delicious drinks here. This will be a must-visit place for guests who want sunbathing and breathtaking views.
Spacious Sundeck With An Amazing Bay View
Food & Drinks
Coming to the Halong Vita Mia cruise, you will be served a la carte or buffet menu with a wide selection of traditional Vietnamese dishes combining Western words.
It is a balanced, harmonious combination of seafood, meat, vegetables, flavors, etc. The talented chefs on the cruise will craft flavors that appeal to your senses and completely satisfy both your taste buds and your stomach.
In addition, the bar of the luxury wooden cruise will serve drinks at the guests' request. Here, you can order alcoholic beverages like wine, beer, cocktails, or soft drinks like fruit juices, smoothies, etc.
Itinerary & Highlight Activities
After arriving at Tuan Chau International Ship Port, you board the ship and are welcomed by the crew. Then, the boat leaves Sun Wharf and takes you to discover the beauty of Halong Bay. Along the way, visitors can go to the most beautiful places of Halong Bay and participate in exciting activities as follows:
- Cave Visiting: During the trip to explore Halong Bay, visitors will admire the majesty of Ha Long Bay with thousands of large and small limestone islands such as Stone Dog Island, Swan Island, and especially Finger Island - a beautiful limestone island rising from the sea in the shape of a giant thumb.
- Sightseeing and photos taking: The cruises will stop for 5 minutes for you to take pictures to keep the beautiful moments here and then continue to move to Surprise Cave. After lunch, the cruise will take you to the empty Trong cave area, and a few tourist boats will pass here.
- Island discovery: On the way back to shore, the ship will take visitors through Ti Top Island, one of the most beautiful islands in Halong Bay.
- Kayaking: You will be sitting on a bamboo boat rowed by local people or kayaking by yourself to explore the Ba Hang area and see the awe-inspiring and peaceful landscape here.
Discover Ha Long Bay On A Kayak
- Swimming and climbing: When going to Titop island, the boat will stop for tourists to swim or climb to the top of Titop to enjoy the view.
- Tea Party: After finishing activities on Titop Island, you will return to the ship for an Afternoon Tea Party with fruit, wine, and cakes served free of charge. This will be one of the things that leave the most profound impression in your heart when you leave. A sight resplendent with beautiful colors, enjoy this precious time as the cruise returns to Tuan Chau port.
Transport from Hanoi
- From Hanoi: The car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter from 07:30 to 08:00 and depart for Ha Long in the direction of highway 5B Hanoi - Hai Phong - Ha Long.
- From cruise port: Around 10:15, you will arrive at Tuan Chau International Cruise Port. You board the ship and are welcomed by the crew. Guests are invited to drink water and listen to safety instructions from the Vita Mia Cruises Cruise Manager. Then, the boat leaves Sun Wharf and takes you to discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay.