Discover the millenary Banteay Srei, a World Heritage Site praised as a “jewel of Khmer art” and a "precious gem" that was built by women (is also known as the “Citadel of Women”). Admire with us this Khmer work of art which is built largely of red sandstone, covered with elaborate and deeply carved decoration, and whose buildings themselves are miniature in scale. Exploration of the Tonle Sap Lake (Indochina’s largest lake), and its Floating Villages with floating schools, houses, and markets.
Banteay Srey - Floating Village Full Day
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- 1 lunch
- Private transportation
- Cold water
- Personal Expense
- More than 3 days prior to departure: 10% of total rate
- From 3 to 1 days prior to departure: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 24 hours prior to departure: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question