If you are a dynamic sports enthusiast finding an opportunity to uncover Vietnam from a unique perspective, this 6-day South Vietnam easy rider excursion covers your interest with the country’s top adventure tour hotspots. Joining the trip, you will be immersed in an energetic environment with outdoor activities including trekking, bird viewing, mountain biking, rock climbing, canyoning, kayaking, sightseeing, and many more available options in Saigon and Da Lat!
South Vietnam Easy Rider Saigon - Da Lat 6 Days
9.6Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Ho Chi Minh City - Cat Tien National Park - Da Lat
Departure: Daily from Ho Chi Minh or Dalat
Daily from Ho Chi Minh or Dalat
Category: Southern Vietnam Tours
Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Nature
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Type: Join in tour
- Wander through the forest at Cat Tien National Park to birdwatching and discover the natural habitats of rare Vietnamese wildlife.
- 29 kilometers biking from Da Lat hill to Lang Biang Mountain while sightseeing the alluring and romantic scenery of the Central Highlands.
- Take part in enjoyable sporting activities including hiking, biking, kayaking, trekking, and many more.
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City - Cat Tien National Park
Day 3: Cat Tien National Park - Da Lat
Day 4: Da Lat Riding Day
Day 5: Tuyen Lam Lake Exploration
Day 6: Da Lat Departure
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|03 Jan 2023 - 03 Jan 2024|
|Join In Tour|
|First Class (4*)||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 5 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 2 Dinner
- Car, Bicycle, Trekking
- Hotel (4 nights), Head Quarter in Cat Tien National Park (1 night)
- Accommodation in Twin/ Double sharing
- All transport within Vietnam (including airport pick up & see off)
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program (5 Breakfasts; 4 Lunches and 2 Dinners)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9
- Tour guide 10
- Enter/act 10
- Accomodations 9
Similar Vietnam Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
This Is my first cycling tour, especially in Vietnam. So what do I need to pack and prepare for the trip? If I don’t have the required types of equipment, do the local shops or the venue have rental services for such items?
You should prepare some mecical kits, and of course insurance need to be prepare
My girlfriend and I were hesitant to book this 6-day tour because we were unsure of these little-known places in Vietnam. But it turned out to be a fantastic trip! There are several thrilling activities for us to engage in and we had such a fun time in Southern Vietnam.
In the first 3 days, our tour… More My girlfriend and I were hesitant to book this 6-day tour because we were unsure of these little-known places in Vietnam. But it turned out to be a fantastic trip! There are several thrilling activities for us to engage in and we had such a fun time in Southern Vietnam.
In the first 3 days, our tour guide Hannah was really supportive and on time so we don’t have to wait for a couple of hours like our previous trips. She was so fluent in English and we have no problem communicating even though our English is not really good. We spent about 2 hours trekking in the Cat Tien park and observed the great wildlife beauty, including some endangered species and the stunning jungle. Hannah was really informative about this wildlife topic and we talked relentlessly during the trip.
Dalat was a stunning destination filled with adventures. We joined a lot of activities here. Mountain biking was the best, we were not so confident about maneuvering the bike, it was indeed daunting to ride it in the first few miles. But we were given enough support and tips to eventually ride it like a pro. Hiking, trekking, paddling were also top-notch to explore the picturesque sights in Southern Vietnam.
Overall, this tour is an ideal fit for those looking to adventure in Southern Vietnam or discover the region’s most exotic places. The food, accommodation and itinerary are of the greatest quality and suitable for young, energetic people. Highly recommend.