Cycling in Vietnam provides riders with not just incredible trips, but also life-changing events. From the Mekong Delta's vast rice fields and canal trails to Hue's Imperial City, passing via the famed Hai Van Pass, and ending in lovely Hoi An. BestPrice Travel has included must-see sights as well as off-the-beaten-path destinations, all fuelled by the food, charm, and friendliness of a fast-paced country. On this brand-new, meticulously organized trip, Vietnam's liveliness, beauty, and charm bring you unique experiences!
Vietnam Biking from Mekong Delta to Hoi An 8 Days
9.7Excellent - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Da Nang Airport - Hue - Hoi An
Category: Cycling Tours , Small Group Tours
Theme: Soft Adventure
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Couples
Type: Join in tour
- Cycling through the Mekong Delta's little towns along shady paths, exchanging hello with people and savoring the richness of fresh fruits
- Admire the architectural brilliance of Hue's Citadel, which serves as the seat of Vietnam's old capital - a guided tour and spectacular sight
- Explore Hoi An, Vietnam's most well-preserved and attractive colonial city, by cycling from Hue to Danang across the Hai Van Pass
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
Day 2: Mekong Delta Exploration
Day 3: Can Tho - Da Nang - Hue
Day 4: Hue Must-Visited Spots
Day 5: Hue - Hai Van Pass - Hoi An
Day 6: My Son Cycling
Day 7: Thu Bon - Tra Que
Day 8: Hoi An Coffee Workshop
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|01 Aug 2022 - 30 Sep 2023|
|Join In Tour|
|First class (4*)||
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 5 Dinner
- Airplane, Car, Cruise, Bicycle, Shuttle Bus
- Hotel (5 nights), Resort in Hue (2 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Car, Bicycle, Shuttle Bus
- Hotel (7 nights), NA (1 night)
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing accommodation at hotel
- All transport within Vietnam as per itinerary
- 1 domestic flight Can Tho - Da Nang
- Meals as indicated in the program
- All in-tour professional English speaking biking guide as per itinerary
- Bike hire with helmet and water bottle
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights and taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation by Customer
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9.8
- Food/Drink 9.7
- Tour guide 9.6
- Enter/act 9.8
- Accomodations 9.7
Similar Vietnam Cycling Tours
Questions & Answers (2)
Ask a Question
Do you offer any unique cultural experiences as part of your cycling tours in Vietnam? I'm interested in learning more about the local customs and traditions and would love to have the opportunity to meet and interact with locals during my trip
This trip is right for you because it mostly cycle along the village and stop at some local house to talk and interact with them.
Hi, I'm a solo and I want to take a cycling trip to Vietnam. I've been to Vietnam 2 times but I still don't have a chance to go to the beach. Do you have a cycling tour that goes through the famous beach destination in Vietnam?
You should extend your stay to the beach, it will be best option.
It was horrifying at first to take part in Vietnam’s traffic system, but you’ll get used to it. The bike trip took us to several remarkable historical sites with stunning views. We went to a large number of locations throughout Central Vietnam and enjoyed a lot of thrilling activities.
Mekong Delta… More It was horrifying at first to take part in Vietnam’s traffic system, but you’ll get used to it. The bike trip took us to several remarkable historical sites with stunning views. We went to a large number of locations throughout Central Vietnam and enjoyed a lot of thrilling activities.
Mekong Delta has given us an interesting insight into Vietnamese unique culture and traditions. We pedaled through the gorgeous fields, visited lesser-known villages and talked with the locals. It was a fantastic experience to understand their points of view about life and how they worked to keep the family traditions.
Can Tho has an impressive floating market where we can literally eat, live and sleep in there. We had the chance to taste some of the tastiest foods in the region, and some exotic fruits as well.
Hue was a delight to explore. We extended another day in this amazing city just to enjoy the relaxed pace of life there. My friends were crazy about Hue’s Citadel. They even hired a team of skilled photographers and rented traditional costumes just to take some pictures for us. The views were also great for sitting back and enjoying your time. Next is our Hai Van Pass' ride. The place was full of Instagram-worthy spots so we stopped along the road many times just for some pictures. It was a hair-raising yet fascinating experience.
We discovered both Hoi An Old Town and Hoi An Countryside in 3 days. Hoi An trip was a feast for the senses. We tried a wide range of tantalizing foods and drinks. Observed extraordinary sights. Took part in exciting activities. Cycled until drained. It was an absolute 10/10 for Hoi An.
I would rate this trip a strong 10. Highly recommend. Less