Vietnam Visa for Australia
1. Do Australia passport holders need a visa to Vietnam?
Yes, Australia passport holders are required to have a Vietnam visa to enter Vietnam. Since 1996, Australia Passport holders can pick up Vietnam visa on arrival.
2. How can Australia passport holders apply for Vietnam Visa?
Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival by applying online at BestPrice Travel through 4 easy steps.
3. How much does VOA cost for Australia passport holders?
In order to get Vietnam Visa on Arrival, Australia passport holders need to pay Service fee (for the Approval Letter) and Stamp fee (for Visa stamp at the airport) as below details:
|Visa Types||Service Fee|
pay online by credit card
pay in cash at the airport
|Normal Processing||Urgent (1 working day)|
|1 month single entry (30 days)||USD 15||USD 25||USD 25|
|3 month single entry (87 days)||USD 110||USD 120||USD 25|
|1 month multiple entry (30 days)||USD 25||USD 35||USD 50|
|3 month multiple entry (87 days)||USD 110||USD 120||USD 50|
- Service Fee: pay BestPrice Travel via our website
- Stamp Fee: pay immigration officers directly and in cash at the airport
4. Required documents to apply VOA for Australia passport holders:
- Vietnam visa approval letter
- Passport (6 months validity FROM THE DATE you arrive in Vietnam)
- 2 passport photos of 4x6 cm
- Entry and exit form
- Money to get stamped (in cash)