Bagan is ancient city in Myanmar that attracts many tourirsts by its mystery. Join the tour, you will have a chance to explore the masterpice as Shwezigon Pagoda, Htilominlo Temple,Gubyaukgyi Temple. Do not miss to discover this land when you travel in Myanmar.
Bagan Sights Seeing Tour Full day
- Visit Shwezigon Pagoda - first pagoda was built by King Anawyahta also is the most beautiful pagoda among 2200 pagodas in Bagan.
- Discover Htilominlo Temple and Gubaukgyi (Wet Kyi Inn) Temple, it is a 13th century cave temple with interesting fine frescoes of sconces from the Jataka.
- Explore the most finest one in Bagan and famous of masterpiece of wooden standing Buddha images of 12th century - Ananda Temple
Itinerary Expand all
Morning, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel for visit one of Asia’s most popular archeological destinations. After arrive Bagan airport, start to visit colorful Nyaung U market, and some of Bagan most famous pagodas and temples, including Shwezigon Pagoda, even King Anawyahta built first pagoda in Bagan in the 11th century but the most beautiful pagoda among 2200 pagodas in Bagan. Then, visit Htilominlo Temple and Gubaukgyi (Wet Kyi Inn) Temple, it is a 13th century cave temple with interesting fine frescoes of sconces from the Jataka.
In the afternoon, continue to visit Lacquer ware home cottage, to study how to create the traditional method of generation by generation. After that, explore more pagodas around Bagan, Ananda Temple, the most finest one in Bagan and famous of masterpiece of wooden standing Buddha images of 12th century. And continue to see the highest Thetbyinnyu Temple, the most massive Dhamayangyi Temple, famous of its interlocking mortar thickest brickwork. Late afternoon, relax and enjoy sunset in Bagan with beautiful scenery. At the end of tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- Experience and fluent English throughout guide fees
- Transfer and transportation with private air-coned coach as per program
- Entrance fees as per programmes
- Wet Towel & Drinking water
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- All things are not mentioned in the inclusions
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- For infant (
- 02 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 02 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 02 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate