Best Laos Family Tours 2023
Vientiane - Ban Thaheua - Luang Prabang - Tak Bat: Lao Monks' Morning Alms - Pak Ou Caves…Theme: Soft Adventure, Relaxation, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,122$1,122 /pax
- Embark on a soft adventure in Vang Vieng, an outdoor enthusiast's paradise.
- Pay a visit to Luang Prabang, a UNESCO World Heritage city.
- Visit centuries-old monasteries and witness the serene almsgiving ritual at dawn.
- Immerse yourself in local culture and savor authentic Lao hospitality in Ban Tha Heua.
Laos - Kuang Si Waterfalls - Pak Ou Caves - Luang PrabangTheme: Relaxation, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $368$368 /pax
- Visit the magnificent Wat Xiengthong to see some beautiful designs carved into the wall
- Go to the marvelous Pak Ou Cave, which is famous for thousands of distinctive Buddha statues
- Visit Kuang Si waterfall - a complex of three waterfalls and plunge into the crystal-clear blue water
- Join a community-based living rice farm and try your hand to experience rural life as a Laotian farmer
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewThis is the best thing that we ever do in our live. Highly recommend Mr Peter Handerson - NetherlandsLuang Prabang - Baci Ceremony - Kuang Si Waterfalls - Nahm Dong Park - Pak Ou Caves - Nong…Theme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, Relaxation, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,408$1,408 /pax
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed town of Luang Prabang.
- Experience the laid-back atmosphere of Nong Khiaw, a charming town on the banks of the Nam Ou River.
- Pay a visit to the Royal Palace Museum to delve into the country's history.
- Immerse yourself in the local culture and interact with the warm and welcoming Lao people.
Luang Prabang - Baci Ceremony - Kuang Si Waterfalls - Pakse - Bolaven Plateau - Champasak…Theme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $3,158$3,158 /pax
- Watching the colorful Ethnic Fashion Show and joining the Baci ceremony at a local family to learn some interesting Laos ethnic clothes
- Know more about four different types of buildings categorized by UNESCO in Luang Pharbang
- Admire the beautiful Kuang Si, the biggest waterfall in the Luang Prabang area with three tiers leading to a 50-meter drop into spectacular azure pools
- Visit the waterfall and another minority village nearby the Tadlo area with Tha Teng Market explore a couple of fascinating minority village
- Explore Wat Phou, an ancient Khmer religious complex dating back to the 5th Century
Vientiane - Muang La - Nong Khiaw - Muang Soune - Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng - Pakse - Wat…Theme: Interact with local, Relaxation, NatureSuitable: CouplesHighlights
US $3,718$3,718 /pax
- Enjoy picturesque boat rides, cycle to stunning viewpoints, and immerse yourself in the peaceful atmosphere.
- Dive into the daily rhythms of local ethnic communities in Muang Soune.
- Discover the serene beauty of Champasak and its traditional longhouses.
- Venture off the beaten path to Muang La, a remote village nestled in the mountains.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question