Top 10 Best Cruises in Lan Ha Bay 2022
Price [Low to High]
Price [High to Low]
- Great Summer Deals 40% OFF
- Summer Flash Sale: 35% OFF
- Flash Sale: 35% OFF
- Special Deals: 40% OFF
About Cruises in Lan Ha Bay
Currently, many yachts here provide extremely interesting overnight cruises with Lan Ha Bay 2 days 1 night or 3 days 2 nights’ tours, such as Peony Cruise, Sena Cruise, Era Cruise, Mon Cheri Cruise, Orchid Cruise, etc. which are mostly new modern luxury cruise with 4 – 5-star services standard. Travelling with Lan Ha Bay cruise you will have a chance to not only admiring the bay but also trying some fascinating activities here.
Lan Ha Bay - New trending Cruise destination
Lan Ha Bay Kayaking is the top must-try activities as there are many stunning places that should be explored by kayaking through. Most of the tourists feel excited when kayaking to visit the fishing villages to see the work of the fishermen on the sea and marvel at the limestone islands at a closer distance. Besides, kayaking close to the foot of the rocky mountain to discover different shapes of ancient stones is one of the favorite pastimes of visitors.
Scarlet Pearl - Best Lan Ha Bay Cruise
Although this bay is big, it does not have many sightseeing attractions to visit, most of the time, when cruising, you can only admire its beauty from the deck and your cabin balcony. Therefore, most of the tourists choose Lan Ha Bay Cruises because their itinerary includes Cat Ba Island which is the largest island here and the only destination that allows tourists to experience diverse activities in the same place such as sightseeing, walking, cycling, swimming, etc.
1. What is the best Lan Ha Bay Cruise?
Lan Ha Bay current is a new trendy cruise in Halong Bay because of its beauty and quiet. Cruises in this area focus on luxurious services, relaxing, and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
You can have some refer best Lan Ha Bay cruises below:
- Best value cruise with traditional style: Orchid Cruise
- A bestseller with great deals & great services: Mon Cheri Cruise
- Best 4* cruise in Lan Ha Bay: Peony Cruise
Let's book a great one and enjoy your wonderful trip.
2. Why should i do a cruise in Lan Ha Bay instead of Halong?
There are 4 main reasons you should do a Lan Ha Bay Cruise:
- Short transfer time: Most cruises in Lan Ha bay starts from Hai Phong city with 2 hours transfer from Hanoi.
- Less touristy: There are not many cruises in Lan Ha Bay so you will feel quite, peace when doing a cruise here.
- Focus on safety & luxury services: Most cruise in Lan Ha bay is 4* to 5* and all of them focus on providing luxury services so you don't need to worry about services and facilities quality.
- Can include a visit to Cat Ba Island.
Base on 4 main reasons above I believe you can feel confident to book a Lan Ha Bay cruise now.
You can read more about 4 seasons to book Lan Ha bay at our articles: Cruising to Lan Ha Bay - New trend
3. How much is Lan Ha Bay Cruise?
Most Lan Ha Bay Cruises are 4 and 5-star options. However they also provide many different price ranges based on services, facilities and prices included. Normally the Lan Ha Bay Cruise price is between 140 USD to 280 USD per person for a 1-night cruise. You can go directly to our website, choose your preferred one then putting your travel date, number of persons, and click "check rate". You will see the final price for your trip.
4. How does Lan Ha Bay compare with Bai Tu Long?
Lan Ha Bay has become a new trendy place for doing a cruise when traveling to Halong Bay recently. Because of its beauty, nature, and adventure, many new cruises opened.
Compare with Bai Tu Long we please take notes few point below:
- Lan Ha Bay offers more options for the boat from 3 to 5 stars.
- Cruises in Lan Ha Bay are newer and more focus on luxurious services, facilities than Bai Tu Long Cruise.
- Have a chance to included a visit to Cat Ba Island when cruising in Lan Ha.
So based on your preference, you can decide either Bai Tu Long or Lan Ba Bay.
5. What is the difference between Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay?
Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay both located in the Halong Bay complex area. You can have a look at both below:
- Location: Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay is right next to each other. Halong Bay belongs to Halong City, Quang Ninh province and Lan Ha Bay belongs to Hai Phong City.
- Landscapes: The scenery of both are beautiful but there are some differences that Halong bay has more famous tourist attractions like Titop Island, Surprising Cave but you will find it pretty crowded here. For Lan Ha bay, this is a less touristy area than Halong bay, the scenery and the places are tranquil. It is more suitable for a relaxing trip and enjoys time at the bay.
Questions & Answers (35)
Hello, i would like to book a 2 days/1 night cruise in Lan Ha Bay. What is the best options that includes more activities en sites to visit? Thank you
For more activities to do you can try the option with Indochine cruise where you can climb to Trung Trang Cave and kayaking in Lan Ha Bay.
We are looking to find a 3 day 2 night cruise of Lan Ha Bay that would leave late on Tuesday, August 23 and finish late on Thursday, August 25. We will be flying from Danang on Tuesday. We can fly into Haiphong, but we cannot arrive in Haiphong before 14:00, so we cannot make most of the cruises that depart around 12:00. We are hoping you can find us cruises that would leave around 16:00 or later. After the cruise on Thursday we will need to go to Hanoi, but we can arrive in Hanoi late. Our flight out of Hanoi is not until Friday morning.
In that case you can book a private cruise, it can leave later at 15:00 but you will miss the lunch. On Aug 25 you still need check out as normal could not stay longer because they need to welcome other clients also.
Good morning, I plan a 3D2N tour in Lan Ha Bay in August 2023. I would need 2 cabins : First: 2 adults Second: 1 adult. Single usage. Could you give me a price estimate? What is the earliest time for booking? Are there early booking rebates? Thank you very much and best regards from Germany. Gregor Schneider
I have sent you an email with a recommendation cruise/ rate, please check it.
I am planning the holiday for my family including parents and 2 children (age: 10, 11). I would love to visit Lan Ha Bay on 3 days luxury cruise. Could you please recommend the cruises?
Thanks for emailing us.
Lan Ha Bay is a beautiful area which many of our customers choose to visit on 3 days cruise. Below is the top 3 cruises in Lan Ha Bay for you to choose from
If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate to let us know
We only need 1-way transfer Hanoi - Halong as we go to straight to airport. Can we get some cost reduction? We will go on Orchid Cruise 2 days. Thanks
Of course, we can get rate for transfer 1 way Hanoi - Halong by bus. If you need, we can arrange a car to airport directly with our best cost also.