Top 10 Best Cruises in Lan Ha Bay 2022
Price [Low to High]
Price [High to Low]
9.6Excellent - 141 reviewsCong and Cherry, our tour guides, were entertaining and amiable, and they were always… Ms.Alena Schmickl - GermanyHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island
Fitness Center Jacuzzi Mini GolfWhy book?
- Last Minute: 30% OFF + Free 1-way Bus
- Best-seller luxurious cruise in Halong Bay 2022
- Spacious outdoor jacuzzi pool 15m2 on the sundeck
- The first and only cruise serves authentic Halal food with a Halal certificate
18 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2017$175 /pax
- Trung Trang Cave, Dark & Bright Cave, Viet Hai Village
- Couples, Family with Kids, Group Travel, Events & MICE
9.5Excellent - 78 reviewsGreat food, fun activities and lovely staff. I think the bathtub was wooden and… Ms. Renee Anne Keast - AustraliaHanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha BayJacuzzi Private Balcony Spa & MassageWhy book?
- Best cruise for eco-tourism in the bay
- Luxurious jacuzzi pool on sundeck & high-end facilities
- The only cruise using Catamaran for the 3D2N itinerary
23 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2019$186 /pax
- Ba Trai Dao Beach, Ao Ech, Viet Hai Village
- Luxury Travellers, Couples
9.5Excellent - 114 reviewssmall boat. Excellent customer service. Very well organised dinner could have been… Ms.Maria Papatheodorou - AustraliaHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandJacuzzi Private Balcony Spa & MassageWhy book?
- Best seller cruise in Lan Ha Bay 2022
- 20 luxury cabins with private balcony & bathtub
- High-quality service as a 5-star cruise
20 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2018$149 /pax
- Trung Trang Cave, Dark & Bright Cave, Viet Hai Village
- Group travel, Family with kids, Events & MICE
9.4Excellent - 54 reviewsThe Sena Cruise was also very good. It is a clearly better quality cruise than the… Ms.Pauline Lee - SingaporeHanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
Boutique Shop Private Balcony Spa & MassageWhy book?
- Flash Sale: 30% OFF
- Best mid-range cruise with high services standard
- Cozy boutique boat with unique fusion design
- Interesting itinerary through Lan Ha Bay with many activities
18 cabins - Steel - Launched in 2019$148 /pax
- Dark & Bright Cave, Tra Bau Floating Village, Viet Hai Village
- Singles & Solo, Group Travel
9.4Excellent - 46 reviewsRelaxing with the waterslide in the afternoons or kayaking among the rock formations… Ms Addams - United KingdomHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba Island
Cigar/Pocker Club Fitness Center Lounge Bar/CafeWhy book?
- Winter Promotion: 30% OFF
- Luxurious Oasis pool & floating ocean pool
- Only ship owner private water slide
- Exclusive deck for meetings
- Exciting Cigar & Poker club
30 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2020$193 /pax
- Ao Ech Area, Dark & Bright Cave
- Family with Kids, Group Travel, Events & MICE
9.5Excellent - 199 reviewsThis boat was the high point of our trip to Vietnam. Dong kept an eye on us the… Mr.Alberto Moreno - United KingdomHanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandFitness Center Private Balcony Spa & MassageWhy book?
- Best boutique luxury cruise to Lan Ha Bay
- Beautiful jacuzzi pool on sundeck
- All cabins have large private balcony & bathtubs
14 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2016$183 /pax
- Trung Trang Cave, Ao Ech Area, Viet Hai Village, Ba Trai Dao
- Seniors, Family with Kids, Couples, Luxury travellers
9.4Excellent - 59 reviewsSuch a great journey, especially with manager Lee, who is exceptionally kind and… Ms.Adeline Khor - AustraliaHai Phong - Lan Ha BayFitness Center Jacuzzi Private BalconyWhy book?
- Lovely private Jacuzzi & standing shower in all cabins
- The first cruises have medical centers
- Best for a Halong family experience
- Ceiling-to-floor windows & private big sun terraces
18 cabins - Steel Boat - Launched in 2017$180 /pax
- Viet Hai Village – Ba Ham Lake, Ba Trai Dao beach, Dark & Bright cave
- Wealthy traveler, Leisure traveler, Family with kids
9.3Excellent - 18 reviews"One of our most beautiful moments of this stay in Vietnam! The boat is simply splendid,… Ms Claire - United StatesHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandJacuzzi Kids Club Private BalconyWhy book?
- Classic cruise with sails
- Jacuzzi on sundeck
27 cabins - Metal boat - Launched in 2018$184 /pax
9.5Excellent - 37 reviewsIt was very nice. Thank you for coordinating and for getting me in at the last minute! Mr.Jonathan Aronstam - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha BayJacuzzi Lounge Bar/Cafe Private BalconyWhy book?
- A harmonious combination of lavish wooden design and modern style
- Four-season Jacuzzi swimming pool
- All luxury cabin has private balcony and bathtub
22 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2019$168 /pax
- Light Cave, Viet Hai village, Ba Trai Dao beach
- Honeymoon couples, Young travelers, Families with kids
9.3Excellent - 33 reviewsWhat can i say about Halong Bay! I was worried that the beauty of this area would… Ms.William Nunez - United KingdomHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandFitness Center Jacuzzi Kids ClubWhy book?
- Route to the famous attraction of Lan Ha Bay
- New kid's club - more private time for parents
- Swimming pool on sundeck
20 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2017$166 /pax
- Trung Trang cave, Tra Bau area, Ao Ech area, Viet Hai village
- Family with kids, Group of friends, Seniors
1. What is the best Lan Ha Bay cruise 2022?
Lan Ha Bay current is a new trendy of 2022 in Halong Bay because of its beauty and quiet. Cruises in this area focus on luxurious services, relaxing, and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
You can have some refer best cruises for 2022 as below:
- Mon Cheri: The best seller with great deals & great services:
- Orchid Classic: Best value with traditional style
- Scarlet Pearl: Best luxury modern ship
- Peony: Best 4* boat in Lan Ha Bay
- Elite of the Seas: Best newest luxury ship
Let's book a great one and enjoy your wonderful trip.
2. Why should i do a cruise in Lan Ha Bay instead of Halong?
There are 3 main reasons you should do a cruise in Lan Ha Bay:
- Less touristy: Lan Ha Bay now is trendy cruising destination in Halong Bay. There are not many cruises in the bay so you will feel quite, peace when doing a cruise here.
- Focus on safety & luxury services: Most cruise in the area is 4* to 5* and all of them focus on providing luxury services so you don't need to worry about services and facilities quality.
- Can include a visit to Cat Ba Island.
Base on 4 main reasons above I believe you can feel confident to book a Lan Ha Bay cruise now.
3. How much is Lan Ha Bay cruise?
Most the cruises are 4 and 5-star options. However they also provide many different price ranges based on services, facilities and prices included. Normally the prices is between 140 USD to 250 USD per person for a 2 days 1 night cruise and 280 USD to 500 USD for 3 days 2 nights cruise.
Here're the price of 6 best seller cruises in Lan Ha Bay 2022 (price is per person, in USD):
|Cruise||2 days 1 night||3 days 2 nights|
|Mon Cheri||US $175||US $337|
|Scarlet Pearl||US $186||US $357|
|Peony||US $158||US $274|
|Orchid Classic||US $183||US $375|
|Capella||US $193||US $355|
|Sena||US $135||US $246|
You can go directly to our website, choose your preferred one then putting your travel date, number of persons, and click "check rate". You will see the final price for your trip.
4. How does Lan Ha Bay compare with Bai Tu Long?
Lan Ha Bay has become a new trendy place for doing a cruise when traveling to Halong Bay recently. Because of its beauty, nature, and adventure, many new cruises opened.
Compare with Bai Tu Long we please take notes few point below:
- Lan Ha Bay offers more options for the boat from 3 to 5 stars.
- Cruises in Lan Ha Bay are newer and more focus on luxurious services, facilities than Bai Tu Long Cruise.
- Have a chance to included a visit to Cat Ba Island when cruising in Lan Ha.
So based on your preference, you can decide either Bai Tu Long or Lan Ba Bay.
5. What is the difference between Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay?
Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay both located in the Halong Bay complex area. You can have a look at both below:
- Location: Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay is right next to each other. Halong Bay belongs to Halong city, Quang Ninh province and Lan Ha Bay belongs to Hai Phong City.
- Landscapes: The scenery of both are beautiful but there are some differences that Halong bay has more famous tourist attractions like Titop Island, Surprising Cave but you will find it pretty crowded here. For Lan Ha bay, this is a less touristy area than Halong bay, the scenery and the places are tranquil. It is more suitable for a relaxing trip and enjoys time at the bay.
Questions & Answers (51)
Hi, my family has 4 people and we are thinking about a trip to Lan Ha Bay next year. We haven’t decided on an exact date yet as we want to find a time with fewer tourists. Can you give us some advice about this? Thank you
If you dont mind about travel time, May is best option for you which is not yet coming to peak season of Vietnamese and is low season of international tourist.
Hi. Me and my other 6 friends are thinking about traveling Lan Ha Bay for a holiday vlog. During our trip we want to film all the accommodation and activities included for our video. Does any cruise allow that? If yes, does that cruise have a well-planned itinerary? Thank you
We allow you fr make videos, but if you need to make videos another customer you need to ask permission from them.
Hi, me and my boyfriend are searching for a mid-range or budget cruise in Lan Ha Bay. Is there any cruise that offers private balcony and jacuzzi at an affordable price? Thanks
Most cruise here available private balcony, the most suitable price one is Sena or Peony Cruise. Please have look then check rate by your date.
Hi, We are a family of 4 with two teens ages 14 and 17 looking at a mid-priced luxury cruise. Which would you recommend? Do you have a quote for Doris Cruise? Either 16th or 17th December check-in for 2D1N. Would you recommend the Lan Ha Bay route or the classic route? Thanks!
You can have look at Peony, Scarlet pearl, and Doris Cruise which are available on our website and you can check rate to see the exact rate. Lan Ha is more quite cruising route than Halong, so i highly recommend this route.
There are 3 of us who want to do a 2 day 1 night cruise through Lan Ha Bay on December 7. We would like two connecting rooms. 4 or 5 star only.
There are many option available for you like Peony 4.5*, Sena 4*, Mon Cheri 5* you can have look and decided.