Top 5 Cambodia Family Tours Packages 2023
9.4Excellent - 1 reviewWe (parents and kids age 5, and 8) just got home safely after an excellent holiday… Mr. BHAGAVATHULA VENKATA PAPARAO - VenezuelaSiem Reap - Battambang - Phnom Penh - Cambodia - Sihanoukville - Koh Rong IslandTheme: Relaxation, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,186$1,186 /pax
- Pay a visit to a local market where you can witness the daily life of local tradesmen and have a chance to learn some basic Khmer words and greetings
- Witness the peaceful local life of the Cambodian countryside in Siem Reap
- Catch a glimpse of the local fisherman’s life and their families who live amongst the mangrove forest
- Stay at Koh Rong, the second largest island of Cambodia, where your family can de-stress and enjoy its pristine beaches
9.3Excellent - 14 reviewsTheara was knowledgeable and always on time. The bamboo train in Battambang was… Mr. OA - PolandSiem Reap - Angkor Wat - Battambang - Phnom Penh - Sihanoukville
Theme: Interact with local, Foodies delight, Relaxation, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
- Early Bird Discount 20% OFF
US $1,249$999 /pax
- Explore the magnificent temples of Angkor, with impressive antique Khmer architecture that will be imprinted forever in your memory
- Ride on the exciting bamboo train of Battambang, passing beautiful and lush green countryside sceneries
- Explore the bustling street life and lively vibe of Phnom Penh, a city in fast-forward development yet still slow in the backstreets
- Relax in the beach town of Sihanoukville, where you can enjoy pristine beaches, savor fresh seafood, or explore secluded islands
9.4Excellent - 16 reviewsHello, Tansy I have just returned today and I believed that the trip was fantastic.… Ms.Surendra Kumar - AustraliaSiem Reap - Angkor Wat - Angkor Thom - Ta Prohm - Phnom PenhTheme: Interact with local, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & Solo, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $399$399 /pax
- Discover magnificent ancient temples and marvel at the intricate architecture and rich history of their remarkable structures in the Angkor Complex
- Experience the rich culture of Cambodia through a delightful dinner accompanied by a mesmerizing Traditional Apsara Dance performance
- Venture to the Tonle Sap Lake area, interact with people in the floating villages and gain profound insights into the local life
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewMy family took a 9-day tour in Cambodia through Best Price Travel. Our travel consultant… Katharine Chen - ArgentinaSiem Reap - Bayon Temple - Ta Prohm - Preah Khan - Phnom Bokor National Park - Bakong - Tonle…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $879$879 /pax
- Exploring the fabled temples of Angkor, the ancient capital of the Khmer Empire
- Visiting local market where you will see the daily life of the local tradesmen and learn more about life in typical Cambodian village
- Visiting Ek Phnom temple in the 11st century and the colonial style houses along the Sangke River
- Climbing the stairs to the top of Oudong Mountain to enjoy magnificent views over the plains below
- Enjoying a leisurely bike ride through the countryside around Phnom Penh area
9.2Excellent - 2 reviewsIt was an awesome 7 days tour for my family (4 adults + 4 kids aged 9-11) The tour… Jun P - SwitzerlandSiem Reap - Angkor Wat - Angkor Thom - Kampong Phluk - Phnom Penh - CambodiaTheme: Interact with local, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, CouplesHighlights
US $618$618 /pax
- See Bayon Temple, is a richly decorated Khmer temple at Angkor in Cambodia which is in the exact center of the city
- Visit a local market where you will see the daily life of the local tradesmen and have the opportunity to practice some basic Khmer words and greetings.
- Join an interesting boat trip on the To nlé Sap Lake to learn about life on the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia
- Take you to the most remarkable and famous sights in Phnom Penh also.
9.2Excellent - 1 reviewOur family just came back from 5 days tour in Cambodia. The room was okay but the… Mr. Dang Ba Doan - United KingdomAngkor Wat - Bayon Temple - Kampong Phluk - Tonle Sap Lake - Siem ReapTheme: Interact with local, Relaxation, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $339$339 /pax
- Discover some of the other main Angkor sites was the last capital of the Great Khmer Empire
- Visit Bayon Temple in the exact center of the city is a study in grandeur
- Visit a local market where you will see the daily life of the local tradesmen and have the opportunity to practice some basic Khmer words and greeting
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewOur family had a lovely trip! This tour was so interesting and my kids really like… Alex Ranger - United StatesBangkok - Chiang Mai - Siem Reap - Koh Samui - CambodiaTheme: Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
- Discover a number of famous historical landmarks in famous cities like Bangkok, Siem Reap and Phnom Penh
- Enjoy the peaceful hill tribe villages and the traditional show while eating in Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai
- Have a memorable time in Koh Rong - an ideal place with crystal clear water and white sand
Questions & Answers (3)
I hope you are well.
We would like a trip to Cambodia, please. We are a family of 5 people, 2 adults and 3 kids ages 10, 14, and 16. The dates are around 26 March to around 6 April.
Please include the Mekong trip which they love to join. We are all active and sporty but don’t want to move around all the time.
I look forward to a quote and itinerary and working with you.
Thanks for your interest.
I would recommend Cambodia Family with Beach Vacation 12 days - BestPrice Travel for your family.
There are some free days during the trip, so you can relax, or book optional tours if you are interested.
You can also book a Mekong trip on free day in are in Siem Reap.
We are thinking of staying one week to ten days in Cambodia. We have an 8yr old kid.
Please advise the tour
This Highlights of Cambodia 10 days - BestPrice Travel tour will be great for your family.
The tour covers most of the must-visit cities in Cambodia including Siem Reap, Battambang, Phnom Penh, and Sihanoukville. On the tour, your family can explore the Angkor complex in Siem Reap, take a bamboo train trip in Battambang and see the beautiful countryside. There is also the chance for you to relax in the beach town of Sihanoukville, and explore the capital of Phnom Penh.
There are many things that you can do and see in this 10 days tour.
My family (Myself, my wife, my parents) are planning a trip to Cambodia in mid-October 2022 for 5-6 days 2-3 days Angkor wat and surrounding, 1-2 days Phnom Penh, and 2 days at a beach resort we are looking for swimmable beach accommodations 4-5 stars. Please recommend the itinerary.
Thanks for your questions
We will be able to arrange 6 days tour in Cambodia including Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, and beach time
Please see the outline for the tour below and let me know your thoughts
Day 1: Phnom Penh Arrival
Day 2: Half-day Phnom Penh City tour – road transfer to Siem Reap
Day 3: Ta Prohm - Angkor Wat - Angkor Thom
Day 4: Siem Reap - Rolous - Kompung Pluk by cycling
Day 5: Siem Reap - Flight to Sihanouk Ville
Day 6: Sihanouk Ville - Freeday - Departure flight.
Please let me know your thoughts