8 Best Vietnam Cambodia and Laos Tour Packages 2023
9.6Excellent - 13 reviewsHi Hang Moon, Mark forwarded your email to me as well to comment on our recent trip… Peter Comerford - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Can Tho - Chau Doc - Phnom…Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $2,513$2,513 /pax
- Uncover landmarks, scenic spots, and local lifestyles in three regions of Vietnam
- Explore from Phnom Penh Capital to Angkor Wat - one of the most religious monuments in the world in Cambodia
- Discover the spirit of the wonderful Luang Prabang, the natural wonders in the Lao Botanical Garden, and experience the rustic life along the Nam Ou River.
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewI recently embarked on an unforgettable adventure, exploring North Vietnam and Laos… Anna Walshe - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Mai Chau - Dien Bien Phu - Nong Khiaw - Luang Prabang - Xieng Khuang…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $2,599$2,599 /pax
- Immerse in the magnificent seascape of the natural World Heritage Halong Bay on a cruise
- Interact with the ethnic group in Mai Chau and learn about the glorious history of Vietnam in Dien Bien Phu
- Admire the Buddhist temples and spectacular waterfall in Luang Prabang
- Visit the fantastic great stones wander - Plain of Jars in Vientiane
9.8Excellent - 3 reviewsThe guides overall were terrific with some more skilled than others...Tan and May… Mr.Mark Burgin - AustraliaLuang Prabang - Vientiane - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Phnom Penh…Theme: Interact with local, Relaxation, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $3,318$3,318 /pax
- Discover Laos with the amazing nature of Luang Prabang and many ancient temples in Vientiane
- Experience the lively vibe of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City as opposed to the tranquil atmosphere of Hoian, and enjoy unspoiled landscapes of Halong Bay
- Have a glimpse of Cambodia through two most famous must-go places: Phnom Penh and Siem Reap
- Witness major Khmer architectural constructions in Bangkok and Phitsanulok and explore the distinctive local culture in Lampang and Chiang Mai
9.3Excellent - 6 reviewsThe 11 days spent touring Indochina's top sights were wonderful. All throughout… Mr.771519 - Abhishek Kumar - IndiaLuang Prabang - Vientiane - Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Phnom Penh…Theme: Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $2,178$2,178 /pax
- Uncover the spirit of amazing Luang Prabang and participate in the local activities of the Mekong River
- Have an overnight cruise in Halong Bay in a wooden junk with visits to one of its amazing caves
- Discover from North to Central Vietnam to the world-famous sites of Hanoi, Hoi An, Danang, Hoian
- Visit the historical sites in Ho Chi Minh City and explore one of the most famous battlegrounds in the world: Cu Chi Tunnels
- Witness the earliest traces of Cambodia's historic religious culture before a trip to the heritage site of the Angkor complex
9.2Excellent - 2 reviewsWe must to say that It was an amazing experience. The arrangements were wonderful… Catherine Garant - United KingdomSiem Reap - Phnom Penh - Mekong Eyes Cruise - Chau Doc - Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi…Theme: Interact with local, Foodies delight, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $3,120$3,120 /pax
- Living out your travel dreams exploring the famous ruins of Angkor Wat and surrounding temples
- Explore the attraction of the magic waterway of the Mekong Delta - an overnight trip on a boutique river cruise Mekong Eyes from Phnom Penh to Saigon
- Uncover Vietnam with its stunning and varied geography, amazing cuisine, plentiful beaches, and near-endless shopping like the way locals always do
- End the journey with a superb destination - Laos, a stunning natural beauty, thick mist-shrouded mountain peaks flanked by jungle-clad valleys combined with a fascinating Buddhist culture
9.0Excellent - 2 reviewsOur trip's so nice in general except for the hot weather which we were warned before… Ms. Melinda - United StatesBangkok - Kanchanaburi - Ayuthaya - Siem Reap - Luang PrabangTheme: Cultural, HistorySuitable: SeniorsHighlights
US $2,109$2,109 /pax
- Explore Bangkok's dynamic and diverse cultures providing temples and quiet alleyways with secret corners.
- Visit Ayutthaya, the former capital of Siam and the famous worldwide Damnoen Saduak's floating market
- Admire the magnificent Khmer temple complex Angkor
- Cultural immersion with the Baci Ceremony and Luang Prabang family welcome meal.
9.6Excellent - 2 reviewsWe both have been retired for years and don't know how many trips like this we can… Ms.Mr. Alex - AustraliaSiem Reap - Phnom Penh - Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang - Hanoi - Mai Chau - Halong…Theme: Cultural, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $3,174$3,174 /pax
- Explore Phnom Penh from the glittering Royal Palace to crowded markets and sophisticated contemporary bars and restaurants
- Visit Angkor Wat - the most impressive and well-preserved of the temples in the complex
- Discover Laos - the land of the lotus eaters amid the bloated development of its neighbors
- Journey to Vietnam - a country of breathtaking natural beauty with a unique heritage, astonishingly exotic and utterly compelling
9.7Excellent - 2 reviewsThankyou soo much Laos has been fantastic and the activities you organised for us… Mr.Mark Burgin - AustraliaLuang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Hanoi - Sapa - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi…Theme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $2,808$2,808 /pax
- Indulge in cultural experiences with Baci Ceremony and traditional fabric dying methods in Luangprabang
- An overnight cruise in Halong Bay in a wooden junk with visits to one of its awe-inspiring caves
- Dive deeper into the alluring beauties and outstanding cultures of Hue and Hoi An ancient town
- Immerse in the mysterious yet fascinating Mekong Delta while tasting the moment of tranquil waterways and a unique floating market
- Venture to the earliest traces of Cambodia's historic religious culture before a trip to the heritage site of the Angkor complex
Each country has its own characteristics when mentioning the weather.
In Cambodia, there are 2 seasons around the year:
- Average temperature: 27-28°C
- Dry season (December - April) with north-east monsoon and hot wind blows
- Wet season (May - November) with increasing rainfall
Laos also has a tropical climate with dry and wet seasons:
- Average temperature: around 32°C
- Dry season (November - April) with both high and low temperatures
- Wet season (May - September) with monsoon and high humidity
Vietnam's weather is different from the two above countries due to its three main regions and their own distinct climate patterns.
- North: warm spring (February - April, ), hot summer (May - August), sunny autumn (September - November), and cold winter (December - January). The obvious difference in temperature is between summer, 28-38°C, and winter, 10-20°C.
- Central: dry season (February - August), storm season (September - October), and rainy season (November - January). The average temperature is 20-30°C.
- South: dry season (November - April) with low humidity and rainy season (May - October) with frequent downpours in the afternoon. The average temperature is 25-36°C.
So the greatest time to visit Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos is from November to April. During this period, there will be the least amount of rain with comfortable weather overall.
A trip to Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia can cost about US $120-160 per day for one person (including accommodation but without flights). Take a look at our quick calculation of the Indochina trip’s cost per day.
With Join-in Tour:
- Economy 2*: US $125 per day
- Superior 3*: US $133 per day
- First Class 4*: US $153 per day
With Private Tour:
- Economy 2*: US $131 per day
- Superior 3*: US $139 per day
- First Class 4*: US $162 per day
To get a closer look, check out our recommended Indochina tours in 2023 below:
From US $2513 per pax
From US $2178 per pax
From US $3120 per pax
It takes at least 15-20 days (10 days in Vietnam, 3 days in Cambodia, and 5 days in Laos) to visit all must-see destinations and enjoy leisurely itineraries. However, in case you do not have much time and are not flexible enough to take an up-to-3-week journey, you might consider a 12-day or 14-day tour with shorter itineraries but more transfers and flights.
Yes, there are some specific visa requirements and visa exemptions for tourists when visiting Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos. In general, three countries all accept visa exemption for citizens of ASEAN nations, together with some specific exceptions below:
- Vietnam: Citizens from Chile, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Norway, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom (Not applicable to BNO).
- Laos: Citizens of Japan, Korea, Russia, Luxembourg, and Switzerland.
- Cambodia: Citizens of Belarus, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, China, Cuba, Ecuador, Hungary, India, Iran, Japan, Mongolia, Peru, Russia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, and South Korea.
There are also 2 common types of visa with different fees for travelers, which are Visa On Arrival and e-Visa.
- In Vietnam: VOA costs around US $20 - 40, and e-Visa is about US $45.
- In Laos: VOA takes US $30 - 50, e-Visa might take US $45.
- In Cambodia: VOA goes US $30, and e-Visa ranges from US $36 - 42.
You should prepare the following things when making a visa online:
- Clearly scanned file of a passport
- Photographs that are not taken from passport (size 4x6, no glass-wear)
- Provide date of entry and port of entry
- A fee corresponding to the type of visa you choose
If you want to get a proper visa for an Indochina tour, feel free to contact us for more information and support.
A 15-day trip to Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia can be the best choice for first-timers to see the best parts of the three nations. With prices starting at US $2178 per pax, you will be amazed by these remarkable details of the tour:
Day 1 - 5
Highlights of Laos
Day 6 - 11
Highlights of Vietnam
Day 12 - 15
Highlights of Cambodia
Questions & Answers (18)
is visa included in the price?
The price is not include visa so if you want this services you have to pay extra for this
where can I get Laos Kip at the best rates?
You can go to the bank to make sure get the best rate, if you want quick you can change at the airport
I plan to travel to Laos & Cambodia this year. Are there any direct flights from Vientiane to Siem Reap ?
According to i checked with flight there is no flight available direct fro Vientiane to Siem Reap
Do you have a 14 day Cambodia and Laos tour?
Yes we do provide all tour in Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Thailand and customize your tour on request
hello, when is the best time to travel to Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia for lively festivals, will there be a surcharge during this time?
You should travel from October to the end of April , if it's in the lunar new year, there will be surcharge