Best Laos Adventure Tours 2023
9.5Excellent - 1 reviewI've just travel alone. But it's very good experiences there. Laos is very tranquil… Antonij - United Arab EmiratesLuang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Kamu Lodge - Pakbeng - Luang Nam Tha - Muang Sing - Phongsali…Theme: Off the beaten track, Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $2,367$2,367 /pax
- Pay a visit to Luang Prabang, the Buddhist capital of Theravada Buddhism and the ancient capital of the peaceful country of Laos
- Traverse tea plantations as you make your way to the mountain's crest, treating yourself to a breathtaking 360-degree panorama
- Enjoy the feeling of thrill and fly through the jungles in Rope Course and Zip Line Adventure at Hoi Khua Waterfall
- Explore traditional Laos architecture at Wat Xiengthong and Royal Palace Museum
- Embrace the incredible nature and immerse yourself in the local way of life
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewI recently embarked on an unforgettable adventure, exploring North Vietnam and Laos… Anna Walshe - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Mai Chau - Dien Bien Phu - Nong Khiaw - Luang Prabang - Xieng Khuang…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $2,599$2,599 /pax
- Immerse in the magnificent seascape of the natural World Heritage Halong Bay on a cruise
- Interact with the ethnic group in Mai Chau and learn about the glorious history of Vietnam in Dien Bien Phu
- Admire the Buddhist temples and spectacular waterfall in Luang Prabang
- Visit the fantastic great stones wander - Plain of Jars in Vientiane
9.9Excellent - 1 reviewBy booking with the BestPrice Travel, i had a wonderful trip to the most beautiful… Mr.Marc Bodman - United StatesVientiane - Buddha Park - Vang Vieng - Xieng Khouang - Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Kuang…Theme: Off the beaten track, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,185$1,185 /pax
- Exploring Vientiane, Laos' capital, offers a harmonious fusion of historical treasures and contemporary charms.
- Journey to Kuang Si Waterfall, enjoying a dip in its turquoise pools.
- Participate in the morning almsgiving, the most sacred tradition.
- Stroll along the Mekong River promenade and enjoy a sunset cruise.
- Gain insights into the historical and cultural significance of the area.
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewI have enjoyed trip to Laos in 8 days. The itinerary was excellent. Ms. Tansy answered… Richard - United StatesLaos - Vientiane - Muang La - Muang Khua - Muang Ngoi - Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Kuang…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $2,209$2,209 /pax
- Pay a visit to Vientiane, a city of contrasts where French colonial architecture and Buddhist temples coexist harmoniously.
- Drive to Muang Xai, a town offering an authentic Lao experience.
- Venture into Nam Ha National Protected Area for a day of trekking through lush forests and visiting remote hill tribe villages.
- Explore the bustling local markets and get a taste of the region's ethnic diversity.
9.1Excellent - 1 reviewGood experiences with Laos, all pepole there is so friendly, good guiders, delicious… Rosa Brian - SingaporeLuang Prabang - Kuang Si Waterfalls - Pak Ou Caves - Xieng Khouang - Buddha Park - Pakse -…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, Minimum age of 12Highlights
US $3,358$3,358 /pax
- Cultural immersion with the soft city tour, and joining the spiritual Baci ceremony
- Exploring the last romance of Luang Prabang, the hidden villages, and waterfalls
- Travelling the back road to Muang Hiam, via Pakxeng, Samsoun, and Viengthong
- Exploring the Nam Nerm Night Safari, the last home of some endangered species in Laos (including the tigers)
- Uncover the mysterious Plain of Jars in Xieng Khuang
- Driving through the back road to Paksan, and Konglor villages
- Exploring the longest caves in Laos, the Konglor caves
- Experience the Thakhek loop via Thabak, Ban Nam Yen, Thalang, some some hidden caves
- Exploring the ruin of Wat Phou, the pre-Angkorian style temple in Champasak
- Admiring the panoramic view from the peak of mount Phou Asa
- Exploring Khone Phaphaeng waterfalls, the largest waterfalls of Southeast Asia
- Exploring the 4000-island area, locally called Siphandone
- Joining the Jeep tour in Bolaven Plateau, discovering the coffee trail, hidden waterfalls, and hill tribe vil
9.0Excellent - 1 reviewThank you for give me that great 10 days tour in Laos. That is amazing experiences… Kristine Mark - United Arab EmiratesVientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang - Kamu LodgeTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,586$1,586 /pax
- Visit the peaceful and poetic capital of Vientiane, with its unique Buddhist temples
- See more than 300 species of orchids with diverse landscapes at the National Park in Phou Khaokhuay
- Bask in the warm sunlight and take in the majestic scenery while kayaking on Nam Ngum Lake
- Explore Luang Prabang's landscape and traditional culture while cruising the Mekong River
- Join a zipline adventure and admire the pristine scenery at Nahm Dong Park
Pakse - Wat Phou - Khone Phapheng Falls - LaosTheme: Off the beaten track, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,549$1,549 /pax
- Exploring Pakse,a central Wat Luang is a lavishly decorated Buddhist temple where monks collect alms at sunrise
- Uncover the mysteries of Wat Phou base of mount Phou Khao, the UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Exploring the peaceful 4000-island area, visiting Liphi waterfalls, and rare Irrawaddy dolphin
- Admiring Khone Phapheng waterfalls, the biggest waterfalls of Southeast Asia
8.8Very good - 1 reviewWe recently returned from a vacation to Laos, and I'm delighted to share my excellent… Mr Scott Parker - United KingdomLuang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Kuang Si Waterfalls - Nong Khiaw - Laos - NAMEOTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,549$1,549 /pax
- Take a trip to the stunning Wat Xiengthong to view some exquisite patterns carved into the wall
- Experience a private Baci ceremony - a century-old ritual of the Lao people and learn more about the Laos culture
- Visit Nam Et-Phou Louey National Park to view the place with the greatest diversity of flora and fauna
- Immerse yourself in the flow of history with Phathok Cave - a war shelter during the “Secret War”
9.5Excellent - 1 reviewWe returned a week ago from a 8-day trip, in Laos with the most attractive offer… Chris Vaidya - AustraliaLaos - Luang Prabang - Baci Ceremony - Pak Ou Caves - Kuang Si Waterfalls - Pakse - Bolaven…Theme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, CulturalSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,576$1,576 /pax
- Experience the Baci ceremony, one of the most sacred and unique rituals of the Lao people by yourself.
- Visit the ethnic communities on the Bolaven Plateau to learn about living in harmony with the environment.
- Return to the fifth century and live in ancient times with Wat Phou temple - a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Take in the magnificent and impressive beauty of Southeast Asia's biggest waterfall, Khone Phapheng
9.3Excellent - 1 reviewWow, What a natural beauties that make me surprised and so amazing. Should take… Denise Park - Korea, SouthLaos - Kuang Si Waterfalls - Pak Ou Caves - Luang Prabang - Nong Khai - Nam Ou RiverTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,046$1,046 /pax
- Go to Wat Xiengthong to learn more about its impressive architectural style
- Witness the stunning dawn over the Nam Ou River and the nearby mountains
- Visit Kuang Si and plunge into the crystal-clear blue water, and discover Pak Ou Cave to see hundreds of different Buddha sculptures in various sizes
- Participate in the preparation and enjoy Lao food in a local residence
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question