The 10 Best Central Vietnam Tours 2021
9.1Excellent - 5 reviewsIt was our second time coming to Central Vietnam. Old One was included more Northern… Mike Little - United StatesHoi An - Tra Que Village - My Son Sanctuary - Japanese Covered bridgeTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $419$419 /pax
- Experience the unique charm of Hoi An's most iconic landmarks and learn about its history
- Marvel at the rich, ancient architecture between the bite of unique Hoi An dishes – Cao Lau, Banh mi Phuong, and even a salad made from banana flower
- See traditional fishermen and their unusual basket boats ply the water
- Explore the spectacular ruins that mark, the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom
9.6Excellent - 4 reviewsWe had a really pleasant trip! Thank you so much for being so responsive and helpful… Ms.Vy Tran - United StatesDa Nang - Hue - Hoi An - My Son SanctuaryTheme: Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $214$214 /pax
- Peer into Vietnam’s past in Hue and enjoy a boat cruise along the Perfume River which gives you a fascinating snapshot of local life unfolding on its verdant banks
- Visit Hoi An's scenic and unusually calm streets evoke the ancient world's charm
- Uncover the truth of My Son Sanctuary, which was originally the holy site of the Champa Kingdom in the fourth century
9.3Excellent - 5 reviewsVietnam was wonderful. We really enjoyed our time there. Hoi An was wonderful. We… Mr.David Ng - United StatesDa Nang - Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hue - Quang Binh - DMZ - Phong NhaTheme: Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $679$679 /pax
- Join leisure walking tour to discover Hoi An ancient town where relaxing lifestyles has not changed
- Discover the mysterious ruins of My Son, the holy land of Cham Kingdom
- Visit ancient temples, the imperial citadel of Hue and enjoy a boat trip along Perfume River
- Soak in the rural jungle landscape as we explore the caves, partake in some adrenaline fueled adventures and take in the stunning views in Quang Binh
9.9Excellent - 2 reviewsSomehow we found this tour on the BestPrice Travel website and booked it immediately… James Walkers - AustraliaHue - Hoi AnTheme: Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $299$299 /pax
- Take part in the Zipline & Highwire activities to have an adventurous feeling
- Explore and enjoy Vietnamese foods in Hue City
- Swim and relax at Elephant Waterfall and Lang Co Beach
- Motorbiking to Hoi An via Hai Van Pass with spectacular views
- Try local experience by farming and fishing with Vietnamese farmers in the lovely village of Hoi An
9.0Excellent - 1 reviewMy husband was a soldier in Vietnam - America War in 1975, more than 50 years ago.… Barbara Alexis - United StatesDong Hoi - Hue - Vinh Moc Tunnels - Hien Luong Bridge - Quang Tri Province - Phong Nha CaveTheme: NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $292$292 /pax
- Explore the enormous caves and towering karst formations of Phong Nha, where the blockbuster Kong: Skull Island movie was filmed
- See the former Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) and revisit an important chapter of Vietnam’s history
Hue - Thuy Bieu Village - Hue Citadel - Thien Mu PagodaTheme: Relaxation, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, SeniorsHighlights
US $255$255 /pax
- Get to know more about Hue local lifestyle and take a cooking class to make Hue local dishes and taste food in Thuy Bieu village.
- Admire the stylish architecture of the Nguyen dynasty in the 19th century in Hue Imperial city
- Discover the beauty of landscape, the friendliness and hospitality of the family.
9.4Excellent - 1 reviewWe love vietnam and wanted to visit the country so we booked this tour. The trip… Katelynn Cox - CanadaHo Chi Minh City - Cat Tien National Park - Da Lat - Lak Lake - Buon Ma Thuot - Pleiku - Hoi…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,638$1,638 /pax
- Trek through the Cat Tien National Park to see nocturnal animals
- Soak up the beautiful natural view of the mountains in Da Lat
- Have an exciting experience in biking to explore Lak Lake
- Ride through the rolling hills from Buon Ma Thuot, Pleiku to Ngoc Hoi to venture the famous places
- Explore the ancient beauty of Hoi An World Heritage Site
9.7Excellent - 2 reviewsThis is one of the cheapest and most enjoyable tours I have ever tried in my life.… Jana - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - HueTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $909$909 /pax
- Explore various antique destinations in Hanoi
- An overnight cruise in Halong Bay with picturesque views and amazing caves
- Central part with local and amusing activities in remote areas
- Learn about Vietnam history through central cities such as Hoian Old Town, My Son Sanctuary and Hue Ancient Capital
Vietnam - Hanoi - Ninh Binh - HueTheme: Relaxation, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $467$467 /pax
9.3Excellent - 7 reviewsWe were in central Vietnam for four days. Tansy coordinated the tour and was quite… Rhian - CanadaDa Nang - Marble Mountains - Hoi An - Golden Bridge - VietnamTheme: Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $378$378 /pax
- Take the cable car to the top of the mountain, overlooking Danang City and a panoramic view of Da Nang
- Visit Camellia Peninsula to see the largest Guanyin statue in Da Nang City
- Discover Hoi An Ancient Town with a lot of iconic landmarks
- Seeing traditional fishermen and their unusual basket boats ply the water
1. Where should I visit in Central Vietnam?
From the North to the South of Vietnam, the Central Region alone is the place where the forest and sea meet the most. This creates a unique beauty that makes Central tourism attract tourists from all regions and the world.
Phong Nha – Ke Bang Cave : Lied in Quang Binh province, Phong Nha - Ke Bang landscape complex characterized by the longest and most beautiful caves in the world.
Hue - Once the capital of the Nguyen Dynasty, Hue is an architecturally rich land with a system of palaces, temples and citadels with many Hue cultural tourism sites awarded as a UNESCO cultural heritage site.
Da Nang – Danang is also honored as the most livable city in Vietnam for its proximity and tranquility.
Hoi An - this small old town is the intersection of many Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and European cultures in both cuisine, architecture, to the traditions of the locals.
Da Lat - A poetic city filled with flowers and fanciful in the misty fog. Due to the favorable nature of the temperate climate as well as the great creativity of people, the beauty of Dalat has many outstanding features.
Nha Trang - Recognized as one of the most beautiful bays in the world, dubbed the tourist paradise.
Questions & Answers (12)
Our couple is going to visit Danang for our honeymoon. Can you arrange a hotel with a sea view and a swimming pool for us?
Sure we can help you to arrange hotel from 3 star to 5 star
We are a group of 3 people going to Vietnam in April. We're interested in your 5-day trip to central Vietnam. However, one of my friends is not physically strong, so can you add 1 more day off for us to relax?
Yes we can made some change depend on what you need
Xin chao, we are a couple from France. Due to time constraints, we will only visit Danang and Hue in April. Can you suggest the most suitable trip?
I am not sure how long you will plan for this trip, but to cover Hue & Da Nang it takes about 4 - 5 days. You can arrive Hue first for 2 nights then down to Da Nang for another 2 nights before leaving.
Hi, we are a newly married couple and are looking for a trip to the central region of Vietnam. We've learned that the weather in Vietnam, especially in the central region, is unpredictably changeable. Can you suggest the best time of the year to come?
You should travel to central from April to August. since less rain and long hours of sunshine make it convenient for sightseeing and outdoor activities
Hi my travel dates are: 4th Sunday, Reach at 12.30pm, 13th Tuesday Leave Danang at 12.20pm. THinking of covering Danang, Hoi An and Hue, would like to experience local life besides the usual tourist spots too..really want to immerse in the Vietnamese culture as much as possible. Please suggest.
Welcome to Vietnam, for your plan I do suggest you the detail below:
Day 1- 4 Dec: Arrive Da Nang, Transfer to Hue
Day 2- 5 Dec: Hue full day city Tour
Day 3-6 Dec: Hue Countryside biking
Day 4-7 Dec: Ba Na Hill Day trip
Day 5-8 Dec: Da Nang City Tour transfer to Hoi An
Day 6-9 Dec: M~y Son Holly Land, Hoi An Memory Show at night
Day 7-10 Dec: Coconut forest half day trip, lunch with local + Street food tour at night
Day 8-11 Dec: Full day at Vinwonder Nam Hoi An
Day 9-12 Dec: Free day
Day 10-13 Dec: Depart
Please review if you agree i will send you the final quotation.