We would like to give you some advice for your necessary packing when traveling in Indochina – tropical & subtropical countries as below:
- Print out & bring all your travel documents: Flight/train tickets, Trip confirmation voucher/invoice, timetable, and itinerary which you get from us.
- The passport with valid at least 6 months from the date you travel to Vietnam with the necessary documents for a visa if required.
- Your driver licenses (if you plan to hire a car) or diving (if you join the diving trip).
- Your personal health required like First-aid kit, personal medication & vitamins, Sun scream (+25), sunglasses, aspirin, and/or paracetamol…
- Clothes which are light and easy to wash, suitable with the weather on the date you travel (check the weather or ask your consultants before you come); comfortable shoes/ sandals.
- Insect repellent: if you travel in summer and visit the Mekong Delta, rural area.
- Money: cash/credit card, money belt to keep your money from being stolen.
Thanks for your question You will need visas for most of the countries you visit including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand Please let me know your nationality to double-check.