Based on 306 customer's reviews
There are climate variations in each country across Indochina due to their location; however, all countries are in the tropical zone, so they feature the same tropical conditions.
If weather is your concern, November to April is the best time for you to travel. It’s still fine if you travel at another time of year since Indochina is a wonderful travel destination with a nice climate all year round:
- Nov - Apr: These months are ideal for visiting Southeast Asia since the weather is pleasant, cool, and dry, suitable for sightseeing and joining various activities.
- May - Oct: Though this duration is not the peak season, it’s quite perfect for travelers who are seeking a travel time that is less crowded.
There are 5 countries in Indochina, including Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Myanmar.
- Vietnam: Having an S-shaped strip of land, Vietnam is a perfect destination for foreign travelers with its various rich culture, amazing cuisine, and magnificent landscapes from North to South
- Thailand: Featuring numerous majestic ancient temples and the most beautiful beaches in the world, Thailand will be a paradise for beach lovers and culture seekers.
- Laos: Being called the ‘Land of a Million Elephants’, Laos will amaze you with its unspoiled beauty of nature and ethnic villages, especially the most breathtaking waterfalls in Southeast Asia.
- Cambodia: If you are a nature goer, Cambodia will make you fall in love right at first glance with its lush natural attractions as well as pristine beaches and secluded islands.
- Myanmar: Myanmar is an amazing place for travelers who are finding exclusive experiences in untouched nature and aim for peace of mind in gorgeous golden Buddhist temples.
If you are a first-timer, Vietnam and Thailand are highly recommended since these countries attract countless tourists to visit yearly with numerous famous spots to explore, and even enable travelers to combine sightseeing tours with beach relaxation.
It’s based on your amount of leisure time to arrange the trip. The ideal duration for you to travel to Indochina should be above 10 days. Have a look at our recommendations below:
- 10 - 15 days: This period is suitable for discovering two countries. You can choose one of these combinations - Vietnam & Cambodia, Vietnam & Thailand, or Cambodia & Thailand.
- 15 - 20 days: With less than 20 days, you are free to travel up to 3 countries, including the combos Vietnam - Cambodia - Laos and Vietnam - Cambodia - Thailand.
- Over 20 days: To be able to cover 4 countries on the mainland in one trip, you will need over 20 days to pass by the highlights of each country
You can contact us to customize your trip suited to your budget, demand, and time with professional support from our elite sales team.
For first-time visitors, a 14-day tour to Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand can be a suitable option to discover the most outstanding spots in three countries.
You will have a chance to get a glimpse of the culture, history, and natural landscapes in these beautiful countries at only from US $1858 /pax:
|Day 1 - 6||
Explore Vietnam - The land of the “Ascending Dragon”:
|Day 6 - 9||
Know more about Cambodia - The “Kingdom of Wonder”:
|Day 10 - 14||
Discover Thailand - The “Land of Smiles”:
Your demand, interest, and budget will decide how much your Indochina trip will cost. Generally, the daily budget you will have to prepare per travel day is approximately US $80 - 280 /person /day.
Let’s check out our rough estimation of an Indochina trip for a traveler per day (the airfares are excluded), following on which type of class you opt for:
- Standard Class (2-Star to 3-Star Hotels from US $60 - 110): For an economical trip with low budget
- First Class (4-Star Hotels from US $120 - 160): For comfortable travel with mid-range cost
- Deluxe Class (5-Star Hotel from US $180 ++): For a luxurious journey with high expenditure
Take a book at our Top Indochina Tours in 2023:
|Indochina Tour Packages||Price Per Pax From|
|Best of Vietnam and Cambodia 15 days||US $1296|
|Highlights of Vietnam, Cambodia & Thailand 3 Weeks||US $2248|
|Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos Odyssey 20 days||US $2513|
|Highlights of Laos - Vietnam - Cambodia 15 days||US $2178|
|Laos - Vietnam - Cambodia & Thailand Discovery 21 days||US $3318|
Questions & Answers (28)
I'm planning to go to Cambodia for my honeymoon, to Siem Reap and Sihanoukville. Could you suggest an itinerary for a 10 day honeymoon package from New York to Cambodia departing December 4th? I also need to know if you offer flight booking services.
I will suggest that Highlights of Cambodia 10 days will very suitable with your honeymoon. The tour is not include flgiht ticket from your country to travel destination and visa services
Hi, we want to visit Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Koh Samui for 7 Days, from the beginning of Oct 2023. We want to visit highlight attractions of these destinations. We have 5 adults and 2 children (both 9yo). Want a guide to pick up and drop to the airport. Can you arrange a tailor made tour? Thanks
Yes our travel will make a quotation and detail itinerary send it to you for your customize tour. Thank you
Hi, I'm finding an economical itinerary for 2 persons, travel to Laos. do you have any suggestions?
Yes you can choose some classic trip with group tour to reduce price
Do you have a small group of 2 multi country tour in Inndochina including Vietnam and Thailand for around 20 days? I'm a solo tourist who prefers traveling with group
We are providing private tour and group tour, you can do group tour will have a better price than private tour
I am a single traveller and interested in your 2 week tour to Vietnam, Thailand and Cambodia. Planning to travel from 16 Nov 2023. Do you have group tour, do not wish to travel alone. If you let me know the dates then I can book my plane journey accordingly. Is there an extra charge for single traveller?
Our company have group tour so that you can join with the group. If we can set up you with other people there will be no extra charge