Best Myanmar Luxury Tours 2023
10.0Excellent - 1 reviewThank you to your company for a wonderful holiday, every thing has been so well… Ms.Lesley Plaisted - United KingdomYangon - Bagan - Heho - Inle LakeTheme: Cultural, NatureSuitable: CouplesHighlights
US $1,145$1,145 /pax
- Explore Yangon with many cultural delights, pass past faded colonial buildings, busy street markets & glittering temples.
- Get a taste of local life through a ride on Yangon's Circle Train. See the vendors gather to sell many kinds of products from food to dry goods at Insein Market.
- Take Balloon Ride over Bagan & explore the beauty of this ancient city.
- See the daily lifestyle of locals people at Nyaung Oo Market where dozens of vendors come to sell their fresh produce and products.
- A stunning view of water and mountain being offered by a Balloon ride over Inle Lake.
- Get on the village & strolling around to see local school and beautiful Alaung Sitthou area.
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewOne of Myanmar's most gorgeous beaches. Already a popular tourist destination in… Mr. Julius Tsu Li - Other CountryYangon - Ngapali - ThandweTheme: RelaxationSuitable: CouplesHighlights
US $475$475 /pax
- Relax at the beautiful resort, immersing yourself in the cobalt blue waters of the Bay of Bengal
- Observe the local life people from some remote fishing villages
- Free time to take a local tuk-tuks or pick-up trucks to got to Jade Taw fishing village or to Thandwe
- May have a long-tail boats to go to different beaches ans islands on your free time
9.0Excellent - 1 reviewGreat activities and good experiences. Nice people and an enjoyable time! Anatole - SwitzerlandYangon - Kawthaung - Mergui Archipelago - Kyet Mauk Island - Say Tan Island - Nyaung Oo Phee…Theme: Off the beaten track, Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,394$1,394 /pax
- Sail around the Mergui Archipelago, discover islands that you won't find on Google Maps
- Set out on your kayaks and paddle out to secluded beaches, rocky caves, and cliffs
- Have the opportunity to swim and snorkel through the crystal clear waters brimming with fish, corals, sea urchins and more
- A chance to encounter with the Moken, the semi-nomadic sea gypsies who have eked out an existence on these islands for hundreds of years
Yangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Heho - Inle Lake - NgapaliTheme: Relaxation, Cultural, NatureSuitable: SeniorsHighlights
US $1,575$1,575 /pax
- Explore Yangon with many cultural delights, pass past faded colonial buildings, busy street markets and glittering temples
- See the vendors gather to sell many kinds of products from food to dry goods at Insein Market
- Visit most famous temples in Bagan including: Shwezigon Pagoda, Thatbyinnyu Temple, Htilominlo Temple
- Have chance to view thousand of temples from the air. Capture the local people life at Nyaung Oo Market with colorful produce and fantastic array of local handicrafts.
- Visit Mandalay - last capital of Myanmar to learn about influence of Buddhism to local life
- See Ubein Bridge - known as the longest teak wood in the world & the best place shotting a photo.
- Explore an incomplete monument stupa Mingun Pahtodawgyi & largest ringing bell in the world
Yangon - Mandalay - Mingun - Amarapura - Inwa - Sagaing - Monywa - Yandabo - Bagan - Mount…Theme: Cultural, RelaxationSuitable: Couples, Young AdultsHighlights
- Travel at a leisurely pace, take a luxury cruise through mystical Myanmar that allows you to experience the wonders of the river and view the sights along its banks
- Watch the sunset at the golden temples of Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon
- Explore the maze of temples in Bagan plains where temples rising like thousands of mushrooms after the rains
- Explore the bustling local market where vegetables, textiles, lacquer ware and handicrafts are sold, and get a good feel for local life.
- Enjoy glorious sunset when strolling on the U Bein Bridge - one of Burma's most photographed sights
8.4Very good - 1 reviewA great way to spend your 11 days in Myanmar! From the pagodas and temples of Yangon… Mr.Hugo Carolan - Puerto RicoYangon - Bagan - Mandalay - Amarapura - Mingun - Heho - Nyaung Shwe - Kalaw - Inle LakeTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Couples, Minimum age of 12Highlights
US $2,246$2,246 /pax
- Scrub, bathe and feed retired timber elephants in the river and help with replantation program by planting your own tree
- Enjoy a trekking up and down to visit the local tribes with signification population
- Discover water world of Inle Lake, witness life of Intha especially fishermen who balance on one leg on the end of their canoes and use the other leg to paddle the boat, leaving their hands free to cast their nets
- Join an interesting yoga class to refresh your mind
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question