Top 7 Recommended Vietnam Small Group Tours & Holidays 2023
9.4Excellent - 138 reviewsOverall, Kenny and I enjoyed the trip very much. We liked Hanoi and Hoi An a lot.… Ms. Soo - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Mekong Delta
Theme: Cultural, NatureSuitable: Group Travel, SeniorsHighlights
- Early Bird 15% OFF + Free Food Tour
US $868$868 /pax
- Indulge yourself in the typical vibes, flavoury local food, and distinctive activities of the 4 charming cities: Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, and Ho Chi Minh.
- Have an unforgettable Halong Bay overnight cruise for small groups with an interesting itinerary, Vietnamese cooking class, limestone cave exploration, etc.
- Learn more about the historic Cu Chi tunnels and experience the regional Mekong Delta culture
9.6Excellent - 47 reviewsAlthough we left a lot of questions and specific things on our holiday, Tansy delivered… Ms.Karen Falting - AustraliaHanoi - Mai Chau - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
Theme: Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Group Travel, SeniorsHighlights
- Flash Sale: 15% OFF + Free Show Ticket
US $999$999 /pax
- Explore an array of city attractions in Hanoi - an over 1,000 years old city with hidden lanes and alleys in the Old Quarter
- A deluxe overnight cruise in Halong Bay to enjoy the breathtaking view of the World Natural Heritage
- Experience the slow-paced life in Central Vietnam with the antiquity and nostalgic feeling of Hue and Hoi An
- Discover the breath of life in the Mekong Delta and savor every moment among the lushly green vegetation and mighty waterways
- Small group tour option for making new friends and saving your money
9.6Excellent - 79 reviewsRetirement is a big milestone in one's life, and my wife and I were no exception.… Peters - New ZealandHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Cu Chi Tunnels - Hoi An - Hanoi - Halong Bay
Theme: Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & SoloHighlights
- Flash Sale: 15% OFF + Free Show Ticket
US $939$798 /pax
- Visit the historical sites in Ho Chi Minh City and the renowned Cu Chi Tunnels
- Immerse in the fascinating Mekong Delta while observing the unique local lifestyle
- Uncover Hoi An Old Quarter with various cultural activities
- Visit Halong Bay - one of 7 World Heritage Sites on a sightseeing cruise trip
9.6Excellent - 4 reviewsWe had a really pleasant trip! Thank you so much for being so responsive and helpful… Ms.Vy Tran - United StatesDa Nang - Hue - Hoi An - My Son SanctuaryTheme: Cultural, HistorySuitable: Budget Travellers, Singles & SoloHighlights
US $218$218 /pax
- Peer into Vietnam’s past in Hue and enjoy a boat cruise along the local Perfume River
- Visit Hoi An's scenic and charming ancient streets
- Uncover the truth of My Son Sanctuary, which was originally the holy site of the Champa Kingdom in the 4th century
9.5Excellent - 20 reviewsI would like to thank Tony Cao from Best Price Travel Hanoi for making our holiday… Mr.Lisa Jan - AustraliaHanoi - Sapa - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Phu…Theme: Relaxation, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Budget Travellers, Group TravelHighlights
US $1,399$1,399 /pax
- Discover all-in-one best attractions in Vietnam, from Halong Bay in the North, Hue & Hoi An in the Central, and Ho Chi Minh City in the South
- Have a glance at the bustling floating marketplaces of Can Tho and the picturesque waterways in the Mekong Delta.
- Witness the perfect combination of modern and ancient architecture in the two most charming towns in Vietnam: Hoi An Ancient Town & Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Unwind on Phu Quoc's pristine shores and emerald water while having an unforgettable leisure time.
9.7Excellent - 2 reviewsThanks for all the help that you gave me throughout the trip. Without the language,… Mr.David Chen - United StatesHanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Can Tho - Cai…Theme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,197$1,197 /pax
- Marvel at Sapa's breathtaking landscapes, including rice terraces, majestic waterfalls, and towering mountains.
- Engage with local ethnic minority groups for an authentic cultural encounter.
- Dive into the mesmerizing emerald waters of Halong Bay and discover its enchanting beauty.
- Wander through the captivating Ancient Village of Hoi An, immersing in the laid-back lifestyle of the locals.
- Unveil the unique charm of Can Tho, where vast green rice fields, vibrant waterways, and lively floating markets come together in harmony.
9.6Excellent - 3 reviewsI reserved a 10-day from north to south Vietnam with Tansy from Bestprice Travel.… Ms.Serena - SpainHanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Da Nang - Ba Na Hills - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong…Theme: Cultural, NatureSuitable: Budget Travellers, Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $936$936 /pax
- Visit various beauty spots in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, also learn more about the commemorative Vietnam history
- Admire the spectacular limestone karsts in Ninh Binh and experience Halong Bay on an overnight cruise
- Walk over the charms of Hoi An's ancient town and make a pottery product in a traditional vocational village
- Have Indian meals and discover many Buddhist temples
Questions & Answers (16)
I want to book a group tour for 3 pax. we r planning to travel to Vietnam for 8 days in feb 2024. can u send me some itineraries? tks
I'm looking for a small group tour for budget travelers. love to travel to the North only. any suggestions?
Hi Leo, you can refer to A Glimpse of North Vietnam 5 days - From US $349 /pax. We offer 3-star accommodation and a program on a budget.
we are a group of 8, is it enough to customize a small group tour?
Yes of course, please share more about your plan.
I am a solo traveler. can you organize a join in package to Vietnam? pls send me the detailed itinerary through my mail (just want to visit the North and Central)
You can have a look at the package Deep insight Vietnam Soft Adventure 18 days and you just don't do the South part. Our travel consultant will contact with quotation and price for group tour
hello, can you extend the tour to Vietnam for 12 days to the beach? we want a beach trip for 3 days at the end of our journey
yes you can, because your last 3 days so you can still join the group tour