Best Vietnam Family Tours & Trips Packages 2022
Price [Low to High]
Price [High to Low]
Vietnam Family Holiday with Kids
Vietnam has been recognized as a promised destination for adventure. Nevertheless, with people who travel with their kids, no doubt that this country is also the top recommendation for family holidays. Even if you plan to travel with teens, toddlers, babies, or infants, you will find out that Vietnam is a perfect choice for your children. Your kids will have chances to learn more about the nature, culture, and history of an exotic country through a wide range of interesting activities. In addition, with the world-known street cuisine, Vietnamese food is safe and tasty enough to impress your children.
Vietnam Family Tours
Booking Vietnam package tours for your family with Bestprice Travel, you and your children will have an unforgettable trip. Due to your travel time, personal preference, and your kids’ age, we will suggest the most suitable tour for a family holiday and even provide customized options.
The highlight of our Vietnam Family Tours
- Collection interesting activities arrange throughout the trips. Your kids will have a chance to interact with locals through some special class learning to be a farmer or to make traditional handicraft products such as pottery, paper mâché masks, cloth lanterns, etc.
- Join a cooking class together to experience how to shop in a local market, bargain and buy fresh food in local style and learn to cook some tasty and easy Vietnamese foods.
- Learn more about Vietnamese history and culture, you and your children can spend a little time visiting typical historical sites that spread from North to South Vietnam and watching cultural shows and performances such as water puppet shows, real-life performances (The Quintessence of Tonkin, Hoi An Memory), or traditional Vietnamese folk music shows.
- Experience some soft-adventure activities such as cycling, hiking, kayaking, swimming, etc. are also worth trying. Of course, you don’t have to worry about safety while joining our Vietnam family tours with your kids, as we always put safety as the priority and examine each activity in the itinerary to provide the best and safest experience.
Don't wait to book our family holiday package now and make an unforgettable memory.
1. How to arrange a best Vietnam family tour with small kids?
There are many option Vietnam family tours which you can easily find on the internet. How to know which one is suitable for your family is a question that you will wonder when planning a trip. Below is our 3 small tips to help you arrange the best trip for the family:
- Check destination included: Vietnam 3/4 part is a mountainous area so you should not include those places to your itinerary like Sapa, Mai Chau, Ha Giang...
- Check activities included: you should see the activities are suitable for the child or not, ex: biking, motorbike, trekking ... Some tours special included activities for childlike: cooking class, painting, doing local daily activities...
- Check the weather: Vietnam is a tropical monsoon area, so the weather changes a lot from place to place, you should see whether condition before planning to. You can refer to our topic: When is the best time to visit Vietnam?
2. What is the best Vietnam family holiday package?
The best Vietnam family holiday package is the one can meet all the standard like destinations, activities, weather, accommodation... which suitable for a small child. I would like to introduce some best Vietnam family holiday packages below:
- Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenager 12 days: we provide more activities which get fun for teenagers.
- Vietnam Family Holiday with Beach Vacation 15 days: combine relaxation & funny activities for children.
- Classic Vietnam Tours for Family 12 days: more focus on the classic route and culture of Vietnam
3. Which age are children suitable for joining Vietnam family adventure tours?
All the Vietnam adventure tours are required a minimum age of children. Based on the level of adventure, the required age also changes differently. To arrange the Vietnam family adventure tours, please see our requirements below:
- Easy trekking/ cycling (3-5 km): min age 6 - 8, parents have to take care of their children by themselves.
- Hard trek/ motorbike/ biking: we require a min age of 11 - 12 years old.
- Some hard adventures: Rock climbing, diving, etc. we are not accepting children.
4. What to do for Vietnam family tour 7 days?
A Vietnam family tour 7 days we suggest you visit the northern part of Vietnam which are available many activities for children can enjoy and learn. Below are the suggestion destinations for the trip:
- Hanoi: Our capital with thousand of history & culture. There are many handicraft villages which are suitable for your child to learn & enjoy hand-work activities to make a local product.
- Ninh Binh: Also know as Halong bay on land with wonderful scenery, your family can enjoy a tranquil village atmosphere.
- Halong Bay: Top places you should not miss when traveling to Vietnam with many interesting water activities kayaking, swimming.
To help you plan a detailed program, please contact us then our travel consultant will help you arrange unforgettable Vietnam family tour.
Questions & Answers (25)
We are a family of 5 and looking for an active tour (suitable with 3 kids). The kids love amusement parks and recreational activites so would you mind suggest me some options? Me and my wife have a desire for seafood so any seaside location is preferable. Budget would be around 10k-15k$. Looking forward to your answer
Great to know that you are planning trip for Vietnam. May I know how many days in total on your travel plan so we could suggest the best Itinearry?
We are a family of five looking to do a private family tour for 12 days. Three kids (10,11,13years) Can you please recommend a good tour itinerary that would be relaxing, have nature, cooking and some cultural aspects to it? Also a price for the five of us? We would like to stay 5 star in the same room / adjoining and thinking of arriving 24th September 2022 Thanks
Our travel consultant have just sent you detail suggest program and price via your email, please check.
I am planning a holiday trip for my family. Please price a tour for my family of 6:
All the hotels are 5 stars hotels
All transportation where possible should be Victoria train and private bus tour and 5* Halong Bay
We are arriving in Hanoi on Dec 25th at 10; 10 pm, and leaving from Saigon on Jan 5th in the evening
'Please price for us this tour. I would appreciate it if you can price it ASAP Because we are ready to do our decision immediately.
Please specify the hotel name the type and level of transportation
Dear Ms. Celia,
I would recommend Highlights of Vietnam 12 days - BestPrice Travel for your family. The tour includes Halong Bay 2 days 1 night. There is no train trip and shared with along the trip.
The price for 6 people with 5 stars hotel is 1430 USD per person.
My husband and I would like to take my mother and our 2 children to see Vietnam for 10 days. My mom, my husband, and myself were born there. My mother and I have not returned since 1975 and my husband has not been back in over 13 years. We are spending one week in Seoul, S. Korea first and then plan on flying over to Ho Chi Minh City and then head north up along the country. Although we speak Vietnamese, we would be more comfortable with a tour guide who can speak both Vietnamese and English. Please recommend places I should bring my family to. I want the children learn more about the history, culture as well as the local life
Thanks for your question
We can arrange a tour for your family to visit many cultural and historical sites in Vietnam. I would recommend Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenager 12 days - BestPrice Travel if you can extend your stay in Vietnam to 12 days.
Let me know your thoughts
We are looking to travel to Vietnam for 10-14 days from 29 June - 2 adults and 2 kids (7 and 10). Can you assist with a suggested itinerary and tours, accommodation? We would like to go to Ho Chi Minh city and spend some time sightseeing and doing some cultural activities as well as sometimes by the beach near the end. Many thanks
I would recommend you to travel up north to Hanoi, Halong Bay as well as Hoi an in the center Vietnam as you can visit a lot of places in 2 weeks.
Please see the recommended tour below
Day 2: Half-day City tour
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight on Cruise
Day 4: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi - take a flight to Da Nang
Day 5: Hoi An – Tra Que Village - Cycling tour
Day 6: Hoi An - Free day
Day 7: Danang- take the flight to Ho Chi Minh - Half day City tour
Day 8: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta - Can Tho
Day 9: Cai Rang Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City - Phan Thiet - Road transfer
Day 11: Phan Thiet - Freeday
Day 12: Phan Thiet - Freeday
Day 13: Phan Thiet - Road transfer to Ho Chi Minh City - Departure