Best Vietnam Family Tours & Trips Packages 2022
Price [Low to High]
Price [High to Low]
9.3Excellent - 2 reviewsOur family has just come back from an amazing 12 days trip with BestPrice Travel.… Ms.Hopkins - New ZealandHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Hoi An - Tra Que Village - Hanoi - Halong Bay - VietnamTheme: Interact with local, CulturalSuitable: SeniorsUS $956$956 /pax
9.0Excellent - 3 reviewsThank you so much for such a wonderful trip for our family to Vietnam last month.… Mr.Attard - AustraliaHanoi - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesUS $1,760$1,760 /pax
9.3Excellent - 2 reviewsWe had an incredible trip with a Vietnam classic tour for the whole family at BestPrice… Ms.Katrina Harding - Hong KongHanoi - Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Tra Que Village - Ho Chi Minh City…Theme: Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesUS $1,109$1,109 /pax
9.0Excellent - 1 reviewWe chose BestPrice because one of my friends recommended it. And right, we did the… Ms.Selina - SingaporeHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - VietnamTheme: Interact with local, Relaxation, CulturalSuitable: Seniors, CouplesUS $424$424 /pax
9.2Excellent - 3 reviewsAmazing experience thanks to the friendly and informative service. The guides were… Lee Bong Cha - Korea, SouthHanoi - Bat Trang Ceramic Village - Ky Son Village - Halong BayTheme: Relaxation, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, SeniorsUS $436$436 /pax
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Da Nang Airport - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels -…Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Seniors, CouplesUS $1,398$1,398 /pax
Vietnam Family Holiday with Kids
Vietnam has been recognized as a promised destination for adventure. Nevertheless, with people who travel with their kids, no doubt that this country is also the top recommendation for family holidays. Even if you plan to travel with teens, toddlers, babies, or infants, you will find out that Vietnam is a perfect choice for your children. Your kids will have chances to learn more about the nature, culture, and history of an exotic country through a wide range of interesting activities. In addition, with the world-known street cuisine, Vietnamese food is safe and tasty enough to impress your children.
Vietnam Family Tours
Booking Vietnam package tours for your family with Bestprice Travel, you and your children will have an unforgettable trip. Due to your travel time, personal preference, and your kids’ age, we will suggest the most suitable tour for a family holiday and even provide customized options.
The highlight of our Vietnam Family Tours
- Collection interesting activities arrange throughout the trips. Your kids will have a chance to interact with locals through some special class learning to be a farmer or to make traditional handicraft products such as pottery, paper mâché masks, cloth lanterns, etc.
- Join a cooking class together to experience how to shop in a local market, bargain and buy fresh food in local style and learn to cook some tasty and easy Vietnamese foods.
- Learn more about Vietnamese history and culture, you and your children can spend a little time visiting typical historical sites that spread from North to South Vietnam and watching cultural shows and performances such as water puppet shows, real-life performances (The Quintessence of Tonkin, Hoi An Memory), or traditional Vietnamese folk music shows.
- Experience some soft-adventure activities such as cycling, hiking, kayaking, swimming, etc. are also worth trying. Of course, you don’t have to worry about safety while joining our Vietnam family tours with your kids, as we always put safety as the priority and examine each activity in the itinerary to provide the best and safest experience.
Don't wait to book our family holiday package now and make an unforgettable memory.
1. How to arrange a best Vietnam family tour with small kids?
There are many option Vietnam family tours which you can easily find on the internet. How to know which one is suitable for your family is a question that you will wonder when planning a trip. Below is our 3 small tips to help you arrange the best trip for the family:
- Check destination included: Vietnam 3/4 part is a mountainous area so you should not include those places to your itinerary like Sapa, Mai Chau, Ha Giang...
- Check activities included: you should see the activities are suitable for the child or not, ex: biking, motorbike, trekking ... Some tours special included activities for childlike: cooking class, painting, doing local daily activities...
- Check the weather: Vietnam is a tropical monsoon area, so the weather changes a lot from place to place, you should see whether condition before planning to. You can refer to our topic: When is the best time to visit Vietnam?
2. What is the best Vietnam family holiday package?
The best Vietnam family holiday package is the one can meet all the standard like destinations, activities, weather, accommodation... which suitable for a small child. I would like to introduce some best Vietnam family holiday packages below:
- Vietnam Family Holiday with Teenager 12 days: we provide more activities which get fun for teenagers.
- Vietnam Family Holiday with Beach Vacation 15 days: combine relaxation & funny activities for children.
- Classic Vietnam Tours for Family 12 days: more focus on the classic route and culture of Vietnam
3. Which age are children suitable for joining Vietnam family adventure tours?
All the Vietnam adventure tours are required a minimum age of children. Based on the level of adventure, the required age also changes differently. To arrange the Vietnam family adventure tours, please see our requirements below:
- Easy trekking/ cycling (3-5 km): min age 6 - 8, parents have to take care of their children by themselves.
- Hard trek/ motorbike/ biking: we require a min age of 11 - 12 years old.
- Some hard adventures: Rock climbing, diving, etc. we are not accepting children.
4. What to do for Vietnam family tour 7 days?
A Vietnam family tour 7 days we suggest you visit the northern part of Vietnam which are available many activities for children can enjoy and learn. Below are the suggestion destinations for the trip:
- Hanoi: Our capital with thousand of history & culture. There are many handicraft villages which are suitable for your child to learn & enjoy hand-work activities to make a local product.
- Ninh Binh: Also know as Halong bay on land with wonderful scenery, your family can enjoy a tranquil village atmosphere.
- Halong Bay: Top places you should not miss when traveling to Vietnam with many interesting water activities kayaking, swimming.
To help you plan a detailed program, please contact us then our travel consultant will help you arrange unforgettable Vietnam family tour.
Questions & Answers (30)
Am planing holiday for VIETNAM in AUGUST 2023. Looking at staying 10 days. There b 2 adults. 1 child. Would like to see Siagon Zoo. Would like to go to Nha Trang amusement Park and see military museum there. Looking at stopping in Vung Tau to go to radar Mountain before returning Ton Ton Son Nat airport for voyage home. Hope you can help. Regards.
Thanks for your rewuest, we can do the program as your mention without any issue. We will send you detail suggestion plan first, if you agree then quotation will be made.
Planning for a 10 days trip to vietnam. Need he best and cheapest price available with all inclusive price. I am from Kolkata India. Please try to include cross country coverage
We have received your request for 10 days trip all inclusive in Vietnam, may I have some question:
- How many people are there in your group?
- When do you plan to travel?
- Which class of services (hotel stay do you prefer)?
Hello, we are planning for a private family tour ( 2 families), with 4 adults and 3 teenagers (ages, 17, 15, and 10) in June 2023. We are interested in a 10 to 12 days tour in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City, Mekong Delta, Hoi An, Nha Trang, and Luang Prabang ( Laos). We would like the tour to have some activities and cultural experiences. We have used Best Price Travel for our last trip to Vietnam about four years ago and had a great experience visiting North and Central Vietnam. Tina helped plan our last trip. Can you create an itinerary for us and the pricing?
Yes we can do that for you and will send you the plan soon.
Hi, We are a family in Norway with two parents and children at 7 and 11 years old thinking of travelling to Vietnam i December for about 14 days during Christmas. We were recommended contacting you from some friends. A great combination would be a combination of exploring parts of the country (appropriate for kids) with some days with beach/snorkelling/swimming stay at the end. Do you have any trips/offerings that could be anything like this?
For your request, we recommend you have look at Vietnam Family Holiday with Beach Vacation 15 days which matches your interest. Since you only have 14 days so you can cut down 1 free day in Nha Trang. Please check and let us know if you want to change any point.
Hi Is the tour compacted with other families or is it just us, is it possible if we only want to do a tour where it is just us thank you!
If you order a private tour, we will arrange it for your family only (no other join).