Top 7 Vietnam Adventure Tour Packages 2023
9.7Excellent - 2 reviewsI don't know how we were so fortunate to find out Best Price Travel. This must be… Timmy Brown - AustraliaHanoi - Mai Chau - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Cam Thanh VillageTheme: Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Family with Kids, SeniorsHighlights
US $898$898 /pax
- Have an exciting Jeep tour to discover the tranquil countryside and the bustling city of Hanoi
- Chilling time with your family in the peaceful Duong Lam village and Mai Chau
- Cruising the magnificent landscape of Halong Bay
- Take part in fun family-bonding activities in the charming Hoi An
9.5Excellent - 1 reviewFrom start to finish, it is a thrilling and well-organized experience. We are happy… Fernando - ItalyHanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Off the beaten track, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,767$1,767 /pax
- Explore Sapa and connect with the local ethnic minority groups while hiking through the region.
- Get off the beaten track into the country lifestyle by bicycling around the outskirts of Hanoi, Hue, and Hoi An.
- Learn about the tragic history of the Vietnam Wars in Cu Chi tunnels and explore “the city that never sleeps” Ho Chi Minh City.
- Go on a peaceful bicycle tour through the peaceful Mekong Delta.
9.5Excellent - 8 reviewsWe booked Deep Insight Vietnam Soft Adventure for 18 days, which is organized by… Mr.Julia Chevalier - United KingdomHanoi - Mai Chau - Halong Bay - Phong Nha - DMZ - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong…Theme: Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,313$1,313 /pax
- Explore the magnificent beauty of Halong Bay - one of the world’s great natural wonders on an overnight cruise
- Enjoy an overnight trip to Mai Chau to experience its natural beauty as well as the fascinating culture of the mountainous region
- Take a stroll around Hoi An old quarters to witness one of the most charming ancient towns in Vietnam
- Enjoy the Mekong Delta's rural delights and learn about the local’s lifestyle
9.9Excellent - 2 reviewsSomehow we found this tour on the BestPrice Travel website and booked it immediately… James Walkers - AustraliaHue - Hoi AnTheme: Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $299$299 /pax
- Partake in the Zipline and Highwire activities will give you a sense of excitement and adventure
- Try the unique and authentic taste of Vietnamese traditional cuisine in Hue
- Unwind at Elephant Waterfall and Lang Co Beach
- Touring Hoi An via the Hai Van Pass on a motorcycle while enjoying the breathtaking scenery
- Participate in gardening and fishing alongside Vietnamese villagers in the picturesque town of Hoi An
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewWe just finished our Vietnam exploration on this 12-day tour and it was amazing.… Brais Escrivá - SpainHanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - VietnamTheme: Interact with local, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,109$1,109 /pax
- Using various modes of transportation such as rail, bike, and boat to visit Vietnam’s must-see attractions
- Trekking to witness the outstanding nature of Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, and Ta Van
- Cruising through the marvelous landscape of Halong Bay’s limestone mountain
- Treat your taste buds to some delicious dishes in Hoi An food tour
- Experience the culture and customs of local people during a cycling and boat tour in the Mekong Delta
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewWe had extremely exhilarating rides to different places in Northern Vietnam. The… Cassandra Jane - United StatesVietnam - Sapa - Ha Giang - Ba Be lake - Son La ProvinceTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,280$1,280 /pax
- Ride a motorbike and capture amazing views through many mountainous passes
- Visit tribal villages and interact with ethnic minorities in Sapa
- Conquer Ma Pi Leng pass and visit Vuong's family residential palace in Dong Van town
- Rowing boat trip in Ba Be National Park
9.8Excellent - 1 reviewThe tour has a perfect itinerary to taste Vietnam’s most amazing food and discover… Louise - afHanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Foodies delightSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,348$1,348 /pax
- Discovering the vibrant street food scene of Hanoi
- Tasting the famous pho noodle soup in Ho Chi Minh City
- Learning how to make fresh spring rolls in Hoi An
- Exploring the floating markets of the Mekong Delta
- Visiting local farms and fishing villages to learn about sustainable agriculture practices
9.3Excellent - 1 reviewI was impressed with the nature of Vietnam, especially the stunning beaches of Nha… Shura Klavdia - RussiaHanoi - Sapa - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,219$1,219 /pax
- Bike through Duong Lam, one of Hanoi’s last traditional villages, and visit its historic temples and houses.
- Trek through Sapa’s Muong Hoa Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and admire the breathtaking views of the rice terraces and mountains.
- Snorkel in Nha Trang Bay, one of the best diving spots in Vietnam, and discover its colorful coral reefs and marine life.
- Visit Ho Chi Minh City, the largest and most dynamic city in Vietnam, and learn about its history and culture.
- Cycle along the Mekong Delta, the “rice bowl” of Vietnam, and explore its rural villages, markets and canals.
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewI recently embarked on an unforgettable adventure, exploring North Vietnam and Laos… Anna Walshe - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Mai Chau - Dien Bien Phu - Nong Khiaw - Luang Prabang - Xieng Khuang…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $2,599$2,599 /pax
- Immerse in the magnificent seascape of the natural World Heritage Halong Bay on a cruise
- Interact with the ethnic group in Mai Chau and learn about the glorious history of Vietnam in Dien Bien Phu
- Admire the Buddhist temples and spectacular waterfall in Luang Prabang
- Visit the fantastic great stones wander - Plain of Jars in Vientiane
When it comes to adventurous tours, Vietnam has a lot to offer due to its various amazing landscape and cultural wealth:
- Varied geography: Featuring both lowlands and mountainous regions, the country will provide adventure seekers with exciting activities and one-of-a-kind experiences.
- Countless adventurous activities: You can enjoy many thrilling activities such as rock climbing, canyoning, biking, ziplining, kayaking, hiking, and water rafting.
- Captivating sceneries: The country processes different enchanting natural beauty from North to South that will amaze every traveler right at first sight.
- Diverse culture: With 3 distinct regions, Vietnam is considered a worth-visiting destination to discover, from its long history to lifestyles, customs, and traditions.
Vietnam offers a wide range of adventurous activities, such as:
- Mountain Biking: There are many biking routes from easy to hard levels in mountainous places in the North, allowing adventurers to discover natural sceneries.
- Motorbike Loop: Famous for its extreme motorbike loop, Ha Giang is an ideal spot for experienced motorcyclists due to its challenging drive and thrilling experience
- Trekking: North Vietnam offers active travelers many trekking routes to remote hill tribe villages to witness breathtaking terraced rice fields and local lifestyles.
- Rock Climbing: If you love climbing, you can consider some exciting tours in several famous destinations of Vietnam, including Huu Lung, Cat Ba, and Quoc Oai.
- Water Rafting: Though this is quite a new and interesting water-based activity in the country, you can still try exhilarating whitewater rafting in Da Lat and Nha Trang.
- Kayaking: This is the most popular aquatic game in Halong Bay, Ba Be Lake, as well as famous beaches like Phu Quoc, Mui Ne, Nha Trang, etc.
Overall, adventure tours have 3 levels, and this is the first thing you should notice before joining any trip, in order to see if the journey is suitable for you. :
- Easy: Suited for everyone. It simply takes you to walk for 2 - 3 hours at a moderate pace with intermittent pauses, travel trails in excellent condition, and at a relatively low height.
- Moderate: You have to hike for 4 hours at a moderate pace with stops, greater heights, and rough terrain during the trails. The trip may combine with climbing or camping outdoors.
- Challenging: Hikers will spend 5 - 7 hours covering 12 - 20 km daily with high, uneven terrain, and may sleep outdoors in low temperatures (usually multi-day excursions).
Here are our recommended tours with different levels from easy to challenging:
Vietnam is a worth-visiting country for every adventure seeker as the country offers many things to explore, from significant landscapes to rich culture and hospitable people. Here are some best places in the country for thrilling adventure tours:
- Northeast & Northwest regions: With challenging landscapes, North Vietnam is a popular destination for adventurous trips, where you can join various exciting activities, including trekking in Sa Pa, biking in Ha Giang Loop, kayaking in Ba Be Lake, etc.
- Quang Binh: This province is where the famous Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park is located, allowing every thrill seeker to try a huge range of stimulating sports - trekking, kayaking, and ziplining.
- Hoi An & Da Nang: You can book a walking tour around the ancient Hoi An Town at night to witness this alluring town decorated with colorful lanterns, and head to Da Nang (42 km from Hoi An) for beach relaxation and water games like surfing and parasailing.
- Da Lat: If you love aquatic activities, Da Lat can be an excellent choice since the place has numerous intense things to do - hiking, water rafting, and canyoning.
- Ho Chi Minh City: As the ‘city that never sleeps’, Sai Gon’s traffic is quite chaotic, renting a motorbike and passing by every nook and cranny of this vibrant city will be the most adventurous way to explore the city you should not miss.
- Phu Quoc: Famous for the endless coastline of pristine beaches, Phu Quoc Island offers a diversity of experiences possible for adventurers, including snorkeling, scuba diving, sailing, and night fishing.
If you are wondering which adventure tour enables you to catch a glimpse of Vietnam thoroughly, from beautiful nature to rich culture and different local lifestyles in each area. Take a look at our ultimate Vietnam Mix Transportation Adventure 12 days - From US $1109 /pax:
|Day 1 - 6||
Adventure to the North:
|Day 7 - 9||
Journey to the Central:
|Day 10 - 12||
Travel to the South:
Questions & Answers (7)
any places in Vietnam allow travelers join paragliding
There are many place in the suburb of Hanoi for Hoa Binh will Have paragliding
will there be a tour guide come along with us during biking tours?
Yes during the tour there will be tour guide to go with you
We will visit Vietnam in October and stay for around two weeks. We want a trip that is less physical yet exciting. Can u recommend any?
You should travel to Hanoi, Halong, Ninh Binh, Hoi An, Hochiminh, Mekong delta will less phusical
The zipline and highwire in Hue excite me. But I think the itinerary is too short for me to enjoy. Can I extend my days in Central Vietnam and start discovering more adventurous activities?
Of course yes, we dont limited your time, can customized based on your request.
Can you arrange a rafting tour or mountain biking tour for my excursion? I couldn't find a tour that has these experiences
We can organize that trip but there would be very expensive as it's a private tour