Best Vietnam Adventure Tours 2023
9.3Excellent - 5 reviewsGuide in Hanoi: I believe his name was Le or Lee, and he was very informative and… Ms.Kristin Jones - United StatesHanoi - Mai Chau - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Can ThoTheme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,313$1,313 /pax
- Be mesmerized by the mixture of history and modernity in the diverse neighborhoods of Hanoi
- Explore one of the world’s great natural wonders by cruising the thousands of limestone islands filled with caves of all shapes and sizes
- Discover the beauty and exotic cultures of Vietnam’s highlands with an overnight visit to Mai Chau
- Stroll through the charming streets of Hoi An that are sure to delight
- Travel deep into the earth while exploring the exceptional Cu Chi Tunnels
- Savor the rural delights of the Mekong Delta and discover the lifestyle of the inhabitants
Hanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Tan Phong Island…Theme: Off the beaten track, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,767$1,767 /pax
- Discover Sapa by soft trekking and get introduced ethnic minority people
- Spend leisure time on a night cruise through the magnificent landscape and enjoy fresh seafood
- Go off the beaten track in the suburbs of Hanoi, Hue, and Hoi An and immerse in the rural life on a bicycle
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City, a unique blend of old and new, east and west, commerce and culture, and learn about life in wartime at the Cu Chi tunnels
- Join in the bungalow stay and cycling route in Tan Phong Island, Mekong Delta
9.6Excellent - 2 reviewsWe love Vietnam, its sweet, gentle people. And of course, the delicious food. Nature… Liliana Loether - United StatesHanoi - Ba Be lake - Ha Giang - Meo Vac - Dong Van - Sapa - Halong BayTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,390$1,390 /pax
- Feast your eye on the magnificent waterfalls and wildlife in the Ba Be National Park
- Explore the hill tribe's lifestyle and the breathtaking Ban Gioc Waterfall
- Take you off the beaten track in Ha Giang and get a real glimpse of northern Vietnamese life
- Trek through the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains, and lush green hills of Sapa and visit the ethnic fair market
- Experience a Halong Bay overnight cruise amidst the magical beauty of blue-green waters and spectacular limestone caves
9.3Excellent - 8 reviewsAlready heard that both countries have very interesting cultures and beautiful sites… Ms. Jessica Tran - AustraliaHanoi - Mai Chau - Halong Bay - Hue - My Khe Beach - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho -…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft Adventure, Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,984$1,984 /pax
- Explore the poetic and serene atmosphere of secluded villages in Mai Chau and the peaceful countryside in Battambang
- Travel to Hanoi capital and Phnom Penh city and soak in the air of the hustle and bustle of life with ancient buildings
- Discover the unspoiled natural landscapes and stunning caves in Halong Bay and Phong Nha Cave
- Experience from the ancient vibe of old temples in Siem Reap, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia - Tonle Sap, to the fish farms and fruit orchards in the Mekong Delta
8.8Very good - 5 reviewsA beautiful insight into Vietnam's customs and culture. I highly recommend it for… Juan Mark - ChileHanoi - Pan Hou - Ha Giang - Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ba Be lakeTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,061$1,061 /pax
- Trek on Hoang Su Phi
- Discover Dong Van and Meo Vac
- Explore Ba Be National Park
- Learn about ethnic groups' life
- Admire the beautiful nature among the forests
10.0Excellent - 1 reviewHello Vana, we are just packing up and getting ready for our flight ✈ tonight. We… Ms.Katrina Wells - CanadaHanoi - Sapa - Halong Bay - Hue - My Khe Beach - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels…Theme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,172$1,172 /pax
- Traveling by train offers a new opportunity to explore the country, especially the overnight night train
- Discover the rolling rice terraces, waterfalls, mountains and lush green hills of Sapa and connect with people from ethnic minority groups
- Immerse yourself in the emerald waters of Halong Bay
- Experience a slow pace of life when you wander around the atmospheric Ancient Town of Hoi An
- Uncover the unique beauty of Can Tho with its vast emerald rice fields, lush waterways as well as its lively floating markets.
9.9Excellent - 2 reviewsSomehow we found this tour on the BestPrice Travel website and booked it immediately… James Walkers - AustraliaHue - Hoi AnTheme: Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $299$299 /pax
- Take part in the Zipline & Highwire activities to have an adventurous feeling
- Explore and enjoy Vietnamese foods in Hue City
- Swim and relax at Elephant Waterfall and Lang Co Beach
- Motorbiking to Hoi An via Hai Van Pass with spectacular views
- Try local experience by farming and fishing with Vietnamese farmers in the lovely village of Hoi An
9.0Excellent - 1 reviewMy husband was a soldier in Vietnam - America War in 1975, more than 50 years ago.… Barbara Alexis - United StatesDong Hoi - Hue - Vinh Moc Tunnels - Hien Luong Bridge - Quang Tri Province - Phong Nha CaveTheme: NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $292$292 /pax
- Explore the enormous caves and towering karst formations of Phong Nha, where the blockbuster Kong: Skull Island movie was filmed
- See the former Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) and revisit an important chapter of Vietnam’s history
Ho Chi Minh City - Cat Tien National Park - Da LatTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $697$697 /pax
- Trek through the bush to witness birds and wild creatures in Cat Tien National Park.
- Enjoy the harsh yet romantic landscape of the Central Highlands by cycling 29 kilometers from Da Lat hill station to Lang Biang Mountain.
- Engage in interesting sports activities such as trekking, biking, kayaking, and hiking.
8.2Very good - 1 reviewExcellent support and service from Tom, our guide in Hanoi, NinhBinh and MaiChau.… Ms.Pauline Lee - SingaporeHanoi - Ky Son Village - Mai Chau - Ninh Binh - Halong BayTheme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $970$970 /pax
- Discover the Northern rural life and the life of the minority people in Vietnam
- Explore the vivid view of the paddy fields, caves, churches, and schools in Ninh Binh
- Admire the wonderful beauty of the nature of Halong Bay on a cruise
- Find the unique features of the Hanoi Old Quarter
1. Is Northern Vietnam suitable for adventure tours?
Two-third of northern Vietnam is a mountainous area and famous for activities like trekking, hiking, biking, motorbike. So this area is the best place for those who want to do adventure Vietnam tours. Besides that, you also have a chance to learn more about the ethnic group culture, enjoy the beautiful scenery of terrace rice fields, adventure through majestic winding passes... I believe you will have unforgettable memories when taking a Northern adventure tour in Vietnam.
2. Where is the best place for trekking/ biking tours in Vietnam?
Most of the trekking or biking tours in Vietnam are mainly concentrated in the Northern region because this is a place where many majestic mountain roads are converged with unique ethnic identities from highland ethnic minorities. Here are some of the best tours you can refer to:
- Lùng Cúng Peak - located in the most dangerous mountainous area in Nam Co commune, Mu Cang Chai district, Yen Bai province. The journey will go through the primeval forest with very beautiful scenery, you will encounter unique vegetation or maple leaves
- Sapa - You will be able to walk through the forest to the village, spend the night in the village and visit the real life of the Mong, Dao, Day people and roam through the rice fields that are soaked in the aromatic milk throughout the valley, through the bamboo forest, canoeing, mountain climbing, wading streams
- En Cave – Discover the 3rd largest cave in the world with a rich and unique ecosystem of 8km in Quang Binh. You'll see stalagmites of various shapes or swallow nests.
- Cuc Phuong National Park - Cuc Phuong National Park is the oldest national park with many beautiful limestone caves, there are caves of human remains from thousands of years ago.
3. Which age are children suitable for joining Vietnam family adventure tours?
All the Vietnam adventure tours are required a minimum age of children. Based on the level of adventure, the required age also changes differently. To arrange the Vietnam family adventure tours, please see our requirements below:
- Easy trekking/ cycling (3-5 km): min age 6 - 8, parents have to take care of their children by themselves.
- Hard trek/ motorbike/ biking: we require a min age of 11 - 12 years old.
- Some hard adventures: Rock climbing, diving, etc. we are not accepting children.
Questions & Answers (2)
Hi, my husband and I want to go to Viet Nam this year for our 10-year anniversary. We want to have a long trip, about 10 -12 days. We are really interested in exploring the natural beauty. Can you give me additional information about those tours?
Depend on how adventure you want for the trip we can recommend some different places. If you want to see the real beauty you can explore the northest and northwest mountainous area, Halong Bay, Hoi An or Phu Quoc Island for beach. Please provide more detail about your preference for it is easy for us to plan trip.
Family of 5 ( 3 teenage kids, 18, 15, 13) looking for fun and adventure in Vietnam - To keep costs down we are happy to look at a triple room for the kids ( 2 rooms in total )
Yes we can arrange 2 rooms close to each other with 1 double and 1 triple. How long do you plan the trip and when is your date?