Embarking on the adventure of a lifetime and discovering the breathtaking natural beauty, this 7-day Off The Beaten Track Northeast Vietnam Tour takes you to the Dong Van rock plateau, a UNESCO World Geopark, and offers an unforgettable experience. From staying at homestays and kayaking on the rarest karst mountain Ba Be Lake to a trek in Hoang Su Phi and Ba Be National Park, this private trip promises to be an unforgettable memory.
Off The Beaten Track Northeast Vietnam 7 days - Private Tour
- Admire the spectacular scenery in the mountainous region
- Immerse yourself in the lives of ethnic communities and witness their daily activities
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an exciting kayaking adventure, exploring streams and lagoons at Ba Be Lake
Itinerary Expand all
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
|03 Jan 2023 - 03 Jan 2024|
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 6 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches
- Car, Cruise, Trekking
- Hotel (2 nights), Homestay in Hoang Su Phi (1 night), Home-stay in Tien Thang Village (1 night), Homestay in Ba Be (2 nights)
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing (except overnight at local homestay and on train)
- All transports and transfer as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
- Itinerary 9.2
- Food/Drink 8.4
- Tour guide 9.1
- Enter/act 8.7
- Accomodations 8.7
Similar Vietnam Northern Vietnam Tours
- Summer Deals 30% OFF! Free 1-way airport pick up!
Summer deals save up to 15%.
Free 1 way airport pick up
Questions & Answers (3)
I like trekking through the mountainous views of Vietnam. I also like exploring the daily life of Vietnam's ethnic group. Is there any tour that helps me to take in the beautiful view of the mountain and help me experience the life of ethnic residents?
We have but it will take more than a week to travel
Hi, Vietnam will be my next destination to visit. I want to take part in a tour that helps me discover the Northern region of Vietnam in about 5 - 7 days. However, I don't really like extreme activities so are there any adventure tours that have interesting but not too intense?
This tour mostly time are driving, not too much walking so i think you still can do that.
Hi, I would like to have some more detailed information about this tour. For example, transport arrangements, quality of accommodation...etc. We are a couple aged 70+, so sleeping comfort is quite important to us. Also, we have quite a narrow time frame. We will be in Hanoi approx 27 March, and fly out on the 5 April. Would this fit in with one of your tours? I look forward to your response. Regards Mike De Nicolis
Since this tour going to untouch area so most the accomodation are homestay or standard hotel. It is private tour so we will arrange private car for 2 of you. Our trip have 7 days in total so it is match with your time frame.
A beautiful insight into Vietnam's customs and culture. I highly recommend it for anybody wanting to observe the life of local people and ethnic minorities. We were amazed by their lifestyle, clothing, dancing, and more. There were so many things to see! It is well worth it!!
We both love traveling so this is the most suitable choice! I love the traditions and cultures incorporated throughout the trip and the landscape is out of this world. Highly recommend !!!
Our trip to Vietnam through BestPrice Travel was absolutely wonderful. Ms. Hang Moon arranged everything for us, from airport pick-up in Saigon to hotels, tour guides, and more in Hanoi, Hue, and North Vietnam. Everything was almost perfect, with clean and comfortable hotels, knowledgeable and fun tour… More Our trip to Vietnam through BestPrice Travel was absolutely wonderful. Ms. Hang Moon arranged everything for us, from airport pick-up in Saigon to hotels, tour guides, and more in Hanoi, Hue, and North Vietnam. Everything was almost perfect, with clean and comfortable hotels, knowledgeable and fun tour guides, safe drivers, and delicious lunch-stop restaurants. The price was very reasonable, and we saved money by booking through BestPrice Travel instead of trying to book everything separately. We will definitely book through BestPrice Travel again, especially with Ms. Hang Moon, for our next trip to Vietnam. Thank you for everything! Less
our favorite part was the first homestay. It was a really authentic and beautiful experience to have. Thank you very much that we could change the traveling due to the cancelled flight. We enjoyed the time very much!
we were not aware that there will be so much traveling time in the car. But it was most likely the best and most quickest way to cover that much distance. But we made several stops to take pictures and enjoy the countryside.
If I could, I would give this review 10 stars. This was the only business that would accommodate my preferred schedule. Excellent communication took place. Kong, our driver, was incredibly kind, safe, and professional toward my wife and myself. Nam, our tour guide, was very informed about the local… More If I could, I would give this review 10 stars. This was the only business that would accommodate my preferred schedule. Excellent communication took place. Kong, our driver, was incredibly kind, safe, and professional toward my wife and myself. Nam, our tour guide, was very informed about the local culture and the places we saw. Nam's enthusiasm for whatever we did was contagious and truly energized us. We consider it a HUGE favor that these two men are traveling with us. Nam brought us to locations and introduced us to a culture I had never read about in a travel guide. Spending 14 days with someone you don't know is a long time.
They would accommodate whatever requests my wife or I made. When planning a trip, use Best Price and ask for these two men. Without a question, I would use them again. I neglected to mention that the car was incredibly cozy and that they cleaned it every night. No accidents. Less