Best Lao River Cruises in Mekong 2023
9.4Excellent - 4 reviewsWe had a delightful experience during our 4-night journey on the Anouvong cruise.… Mrs.Sofia Dario - Hong KongHuay Xai - Luang Prabang - Vientiane
Cafe & Lounge Jacuzzi Spa & MassageWhy book?
- Early Bird: 5% OFF + Free 1 night 5* Hotel
- 5-star cruise in a mixture design of traditional Laotian-heritage theme and French colonial accents
- The only cruise in the upper Mekong route offers a high-end service spa, lounge, library, and boutique shop
- A deep exploration into the mesmerizing riverscape and local life
10 cabins - Metal - Launched in 2023$1,350 /pax
- , , ,
- Huay Xai, Pak Ou, Luang Prabang, Pak Lay, Vientiane
- Culture vulture, Luxury travelers
Houay Xay - Pakbeng - Luang PrabangBarWhy book?
- Classic long precious-wooden boat made by local
- Limited number of passengers for a peaceful trip
- Small bar available on board
Wood - Launched in 2012$298 /pax
- Ban Houa Phalam, Ban Baw village, Pak Ou Cave
- Seniors, Group of friends
9.5Excellent - 2 reviewsWe had an excellent trip and it was a great experience. Much better than we expected.… Mr.Mark Brant - AustraliaVIENTIANE- PAK LAI- LUANG PRABANG- PAK BENGBaby Cot Bar ObservatoryWhy book?
10 cabins - Metal Ship -$4,360 /pax
- Best choice for luxurious Laos river cruise
- Only 10 cabins for the best travellers' experience
- Alfresco dining restaurant
Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Caves - Golden TriangleBaby Cot Bar Live MusicWhy book?
14 cabins - Wooden Boat - Launched in 2009$1,600 /pax
- Deluxe cruise with Laos traditional design
- Cozy décor with locals unique items
- Large sundeck with alfresco bar & restaurant
Luang Prabang - Thailand - Mekong RiverBar Library Spa & MassageWhy book?
15 cabins - Wooden Boat - Launched in 2017
- Brand new Mekong river cruise
- Large sundeck with splendid view
- Balcony/French balcony available in all cabins
Questions & Answers (12)
Are there any cruises that have an 8 - 10-day trip from Lao? We want to book a cruise for 2 adults for our trip from December 10.
There is a cruise name Heritage Line Anouvong Cruise will run around 8 days and suitable with your request
We want to book a cruise for 4 people on December 5. Is there any 4-star cruise available? And we also need help with the visa, can you send the information through my email?
With the visa we will need you to pay extra for the services. Our travel consultant will contact and send you throug email the availability of the cruise and the document need for visa
Hi, we are 3 young people travelling on a tight budget and would like to do a Mekong cruise in Laos in early September. 3 or 4 days. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks.
Shompoo Cruise is a good choice for you with this trip
Do you have any cruises that is suitable for a person who uses a manual wheelchair and does not walk? Thank you
No we dont have any boat for that sorry.
We are interested in making a boat trip in January/February 2023 ideally to/from Chiangsan to Vientiane but would settle for Luang Prabang to/from Vientiane. Providing a 3 star boat is clean and has mosquito nets we would be happy with that, though 5 star might be ok too. Could you let me know availability, price, quality, timings, entry/Covid requirements and routes. Many thanks. John & Charlie
Currently not many cruises in Laos are operating, I have checked and there is only option with Mekong Sun Cruise on 8 Feb from Vientane to Luang Prabang. If you can travel this date please let me know I will book it for you.