10 Best Mekong Cruises to Vietnam and Cambodia 2022
Price [Low to High]
Price [High to Low]
- Golden Day 30% OFF + Free Cu Chi Tour
- 35% OFF + 50 USD onboard credit
- 35% OFF + 50 USD onboard credit
- Early Bird Discount: 30% OFF!
1. Which direction is best for Mekong Cruise from Vietnam to Cambodia?
Mekong Cruises from Vietnam to Cambodia offer 2 different directions: upstream (from Vietnam) or downstream (from Cambodia). Some people prefer downstream cruises because of flight to Siem Reap is easier to find and book. So it depends on your plan and available tickets you can choose any direction because they offer similar experiences and visiting places.
2. How do I arrange visa for cruise between Vietnam & Cambodia on Mekong River?
Each country offers a different visa policy, for the cruise between Vietnam and Cambodia, we will separate to two different routes:
- Upstream: You can get both Vietnam & Cambodia visas on arrival with an approval letter for Vietnam and pay stamp fees at the airport or river border.
- Downstream: You can get a Cambodia visa on arrival when you arrive for a Vietnam visa (since you could not get a visa on arrival at the border, so you need to make a visa before arriving). We could support you to do an urgent visa at Vietnam Embassy in Cambodia with fees of 85 USD if you don't have a visa before arriving.
I hope this information will help you to know how to do it or please contact our travel consultant if you need more help.
3. What is the best Mekong river cruise from Vietnam to Cambodia?
There are nearly 20 cruises in the Mekong River run between Vietnam & Cambodia from budget to luxury options. The best cruise is depend on your wish, below is some of my suggestion:
- Best boutique Mekong cruise Vietnam Cambodia: Jayavarman Cruise (Price from $300++/person/night)
- Best Luxury cruise: Aqua Mekong Cruise (price from 900++/person/night)
- Best value cruise: RV Mekong Prestige II Cruise (price from 300 ++/person/night)
I hope you can find your best option or contact our travel consultant to find a suitable one.
Questions & Answers (30)
What is meeting point of Jahan Cruise before trip? We will take 5 days from PHN - Siem Reap start 11 Oct 2022. Thanks
Meeting point of Jahan Cruise for upstream will be Phnompenh International Pier (meeting time will be 7.30 AM). Please kindly well note for coming pier on time. Thank you!
What is main and interesting activities in Halong Bay which we can take part in? Plan to do 3 days trip. Thanks
When we have a chance to do 3 days cruise, there is a lot of interesting activities such as Vietnamese cooking class, kayaking, rowing boat, swimming, biking,visiting cave or fishing village where you can observe the local life, meet locals, and visit traditional houses.
What is nearest month is available for Mekong long cruise? We already took Pandaw Cruise in 2018 and plan to come back with another one this year. Hearing for your response.
After covid 19, most of Mekong Cruise plan to open and welcome guest in Oct 2022. Thank you
We are a young couple and want to take Toum Tiou II Cruise. Is it still available at the end of 2022?
Due to covide 19, Toum Tiou II Cruise have not yet open again or having exactly date welcome guest. Can you change to Toum Tiou I Cruise or Pandaw Cruise, Prestige Cruise which is same rate and class service.
Can I get Deluxe Cabin on Jayavarman Cruise 8 days with Early Bird offer for departure in Oct 2022?
Our Early Bird offer for Booking 180 days prior to departure. Early Bird is subject to limited availability and not combinable with other promotions so please kindly take note to get offer rate before deadline