10+ Luxury Tours & Trips in Vietnam 2023
Luxury Vietnam Beach Wellness & Spa Package 14 days9.8Excellent - 4 reviewsFinally Best price travel described the tour and it truly lived up to its name.… Mr.Patrick Rohr - SwitzerlandHanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $3,163$3,163 /pax
- Emerge in a spa treatment package offered by Halong Bay hotels and luxury cruises.
- Uncover Hanoi's bustling nightlife and enjoy a foot massage after the tour.
- Experience mud bath spa treatment, which is the Nha Trang specialty.
- Discover Hoi An old quarter's charm from one of the deluxe spa resorts.
- Enjoy a luxurious dinner cruise down the Saigon River as you take in Ho Chi Minh City's nighttime scenery.
Vietnam Luxury Wellness Retreat Escape 8 days9.5Excellent - 3 reviewsWe did 8 days wellness retreat tour with BestPrice Travel last month before COVID… Ms.Katherine - SingaporeHanoi - Mai Chau - Da Nang - Hoi AnTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $908$908 /pax
- See farmers working in fields, weaving scarves, and visit surrounding peaceful villages
- Know more about the culture and customs of ethnic people, the colorful local market, and their daily life
- Relax your body, rejuvenate your mind and energize your spirit and take away their stress and pressure after having a dip in the natural pool
- Enjoy all wellness activities included at the resort, like body massage, sauna, and yoga class
Luxurious Vietnam Exploration Package 11 days9.5Excellent - 5 reviewsOur 11-day trip began in Ho Chi Minh City and ended in Hanoi. BestPrice Travel Vietnam… Mr.Rachel Sinha - AustraliaHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Hoi An - Cam Thanh Village - Hanoi - Halong BayTheme: Relaxation, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,358$1,358 /pax
- Explore the Mekong Delta’s biggest floating market on a luxurious private sampan
- Gain hands-on farming skills like a real local farmer in Hoi An
- Discover Hanoi’s food culture and go sightseeing the city on the iconic Cyclo
- Enjoy the stunning views of some of Halong Bay’s natural heritage sites on an opulent cruise
Luxury Gourmet Explorer Vietnam 13 days9.6Excellent - 2 reviewsWe book 2 weeks trip to Vietnam with BestPrice Travel and it was an amazing trip.… Ms.Sherrill - AustraliaHanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ben TreTheme: Interact with local, Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,599$1,599 /pax
- Be captured by Hanoi’s old world charm and sail the emerald-green Halong Bay
- Stroll markets for delicious ingredients and Cook a Vietnamese feast with our chef
- Visit colorful markets and UNESCO citadel in imperial Hue
- Float on a teak boat down the Mekong Delta,the world's twelfth longest river and the seventh longest in Asia
Luxury Saigon And Ancient Hoi An Relaxation 9 days9.6Excellent - 2 reviewsWe thoroughly enjoyed the package from all aspects. The trips are well planned,… Ms.Eugenia Yung - CanadaHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Da Nang - Hoi AnTheme: Foodies delight, Relaxation, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $895$895 /pax
- Immerse yourself in Saigon’s nightlife by the vintage Vespa scooter
- Have a boat trip and learn about the local culture in Ben Tre Province
- Discover hidden places in Hoi An’s countryside and design the trip on your own
Insight Vietnam Local - Luxury Tour 14 days9.4Excellent - 1 reviewI booked 14 days luxury tour to discover the local life of Vietnamese. The trip… Mr.Kevin - AustraliaHo Chi Minh City - Can Tho - Hoi An - Tra Que Village - Hue - Thuy Bieu Village - Hanoi -…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, CulturalSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,538$1,538 /pax
- Blend in the antique culture and balmy atmosphere of Vietnam with engaging activities such as bare-hand catching fish, doing farming activities, cooking classes, etc
- Experience a unique way of business at the Mekong Delta Floating Market, where barges loaded with fruits and vegetables gather for the early morning trade
- Anchor overnight on a luxurious cruise sailing through the majestic limestone peaks of Halong Bay
- Indulge in the luxurious and private space only for you, your partner or family and friends
Luxurious Beauty of Vietnam 18 days10.0Excellent - 1 reviewOverall, every guide and driver was punctual, anowledgeable, friendly and caring.… Ms.Chery Cochineas - AustraliaHanoi - Sapa - Ninh Binh - Halong Bay - Hue - My Khe Beach - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Cu Chi Tunnels…Theme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,880$1,880 /pax
- Admire “Halong Bay on land” and the real Halong Bay on an opulent 1-night cruise
- Enjoy the slow pace of life and enjoy the serene ambiance in the Lantern town of Hoi An
- Experience the true definition of luxury on a royal cruise in Nha Trang in the middle of the blue water
- Have a smooth visit to Can Tho, with vast emerald rice fields, lush waterways, and lively floating markets
North Vietnam Luxury Golf Package 7 days9.6Excellent - 1 reviewMy intention wasn't to book this tour. However, my agent - Ms. Hannah after knowing… Alex Oliver - United KingdomHanoi - Halong Bay - Ninh BinhTheme: RelaxationSuitable: Singles & Solo, SeniorsHighlights
US $1,518$1,518 /pax
- Explore the variety of luxurious golf courses in Northern Vietnam
- Admire the cultural Hanoi Old Quarter and enjoy the local cuisine during travel time
- Relax among the glorious Ha Long Bay and discover the historical "Halong Bay on land " - Ninh Binh
Luxury Golf Holiday in Vietnam 10 days9.1Excellent - 1 reviewMy colleagues and I have just completed the 10-day golf tour in Vietnam. Ms. Kate… Kishor Madhukar - IndiaHo Chi Minh City - Hoi An Ancient Town - Hanoi - Da NangTheme: RelaxationSuitable: Young Adults, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $2,194$2,194 /pax
- Experience Golf activities in the most famous places in Vietnam
- Stay at our luxury 5-star hotels during the journey
- Discover must-sightseeing in Saigon, Hoi An & Hanoi
- Enjoy welcomed and farewell fine dinning in Ho Chi Minh & Hanoi's restaurants
1. Where is the best destination for a luxury holiday?
A luxury tour always includes the best services at the top destinations:
- They should be the famous stops in key cities like as Hanoi, Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), and Da Nang. People in these cities still hold traditional Vietnamese values. Still, they also accept new developments and live in the modern lifestyle of a growing economy with many skyscrapers and fancy shopping malls.
- The beach is another popular destination for Vietnam luxury vacations, with several 5-star resorts making your vacation a tropical paradise. Similar beaches may be found throughout the coastline, including Halong, Nha Trang, Mui Ne, and on islands such as Con Dao and Phu Quoc.
- Moreover, historic towns with a rich history and maintained ancient architecture, such as Hue and Hoi An, as well as rural locations where you can experience the local and some minority ethnics lifestyles, such as the Mekong Delta and Sapa, are other excellent possibilities for a memorable high-class vacation to Vietnam.
2. How to define the standard of luxury tours?
Vietnam luxury trips often include lodging, transportation, dining, and other activities in their pricing but omit personal costs like shopping.
The luxury tours in BestPrice Travel are top-notch, with outstanding accommodation that meets both international and local standards, high-class facilities and meals when visiting famous destinations. Moreover, there would be special caring services from tour guides and sales from us to create the best trip for every tourist.
3. How much is the general cost for a luxury tour?
As compared to other Southeast Asian destinations, the cost of a Vietnam luxury trip is inexpensive. The average cost of a premium 5-star vacation is around $150-$200/person/day.
At BestPrice Travel, you can find the best luxury tour at reasonable prices, including luxurious accommodation, a committed tour guide, comfortable transfer, entry charges, delicious food, and so on. You may see some of our Vietnam trip costs listed below:
- 6-day tour: US $399 per person.
- 8-day tour: US $522 per person.
- 10-day tour: from US $799 per person, including domestic flights
- 12-day tour: US $812 per person, including domestic flights
- 15-day tour: US $966 per person, including domestic flights
To obtain a precise quote, please contact us. Our travel adviser will respond with an appealing offer.
Questions & Answers (40)
I'm looking for the best honeymoon tour in Vietnam. We want to travel to the seaside area and relax with spa wellness service. Which tour operated in August is the most suitable for us?
You can try the tour to Phu Quoc, Nha Trang and Phan Thiet is very suitable for you
The golf tour in North Vietnam sounds nice. Can we bring our own golf clubs? And are there any competitions held here?
You can bring your own golf club, we can contact to help you find competitor but not sure for that.
Do the tour guide support health issue, especially some digestion or urgent medical need? I would like to have some health care service information too, pls email me back.
Yes, tour guide is can support for basic health issue, otherwise we have good health care in big cities in Vietnam so don't worry
The experience under Cu Chi Tunnel would be so great but I'm nearly 7ft tall so is it that ok for me to join this activity since read that the tunnel is pretty small?
If you too big , i think you should stand outside to have a look
Our family is planning a two-week trip in indochina . We have 4 adults and 2 children (12 and 15 years old). Which itinerary you think it's suitable for us?
I think you should choose to go Vietnam and Thailand or Cambodia, with two week you can travel two country