Based on 7 customer's reviews
The best time to visit Phu Quoc is during the dry season, which typically runs from November to April. This period offers sunny weather and calm seas, making it ideal for beach activities, especially sunset watching.
Transportation within Phu Quoc is really convenient. There is free Vinbus to some specific destinations. Taxis ( about $0.7 VND per km) are available, and you can also rent bicycles ($5 - $8/day) to explore the island independently. Many hotels and resorts also offer shuttle services (this service may be included in your hotel payment).
Must-visit attractions in Phu Quoc include:
- Vinpearl Safari: The first semi-wild animal conservation park in Vietnam, located on Bai Dai, Phu Quoc Island.
- Sao Beach: Sao Beach is a beautiful beach located in An Thoi, Phu Quoc Island.
- Phu Quoc National Park: Phu Quoc National Park consists of forest and marine ecosystems of Phu Quoc.
- Dinh Cau Night Market: A unique night market in Phu Quoc Island, located on Vo Thi Sau street, Duong Dong town.
Must-try dishes in Phu Quoc include:
- Phu Quoc fish sauce ($6.2 - 8.2): A worldwide famous type of sauce. I can be distinct with other types of sauce by its color and salty level.
- Bun Quay ($1.25 - 2.5): The special thing about this type of noodle is you have to season it by yourself and stir well before enjoying it.
- Chou Chou peanuts: ($3 - 6) A very famous Phu Quoc special snack, are seasoned with various flavors. It is often purchased as a gift.
Phu Quoc nature offers lots of water sport opportunities:
- Snorkeling: Join a snorkeling tour to visit coral reefs and encounter colorful marine life in the crystal-clear waters around Phu Quoc. For snorkeling experience, you need to pay about $9 - 13 per person.
- Fishing Tours: A fishing tour with locals to experience traditional Vietnamese fishing methods cost from $25/trip. Some tours include hands-on activities like squid fishing and offer the opportunity to cook and enjoy your catch.
- Boat Tours: There are tours to explore 4 beautiful islands of Phu Quoc, including Mong Tay Island, May Rut, Thom Island and Pearl Island. The prices for boat tours start from $40 and higher.
Here are some recommendations for full day tour in Phu Quoc with price:
Questions & Answers (10)
I want to book a tour to Phu Quoc including diving n cable cars. can u arrange that? how many days should I stay in Phu Quoc?
You should stay about 3 nights to combine with relaxing. We can make the package for you please share the date and number of persons.
Hi, I want to visit Phu Quoc in Feb 2024. Is that the best time to visit the island?
Hi! Feb is a really good time to visit Phu Quoc. If you need any help on planning your trip, pls feel free to contact us.
I want to book Phu Quoc Private boat tour for my proposal. Can you add the fireworks when she says Yes? What about the surcharge? tks
Yes you can, for fireworks we are not sure about this extra services so our travel consultant will check and send back the answer to you
Hi, Can you quote me a package for 5 adult & 1 kid (8 years old )? We plan to go on around early Dec 2023 for around 4 nights. Can you email me itinerary which include Vin Theme park, cable car, etc... Can you also recommend us which hotel to stay which is convenient to move around with elderly and kid.
Our travel consultant will contact send you specific detail through email. You should stay at Resort when travel to Phu Quoc Island
Is skydiving available in Phu Quoc?
Yeah there are some services are available at Phu Quoc