Discover the natural beauty of Phu Quoc Island on our 3 Islands Snorkeling tour. This full-day trip will take you to the breathtaking Islands of Phu Quoc, including Finger Nails, Dam Ngang, and May Rut Island, where you can soak up the sun on the white sandy beaches and swim in the clear blue waters. You will also have an opportunity to learn about the local fishing and the lifestyle of the fisherman. Let’s join us for an unforgettable adventure!
Phu Quoc 3 Islands Snorkeling Full Day
8.4Very good - 1 review
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Phu Quoc - Finger Nails Island - Dam Ngang island - May Rut island
Theme: Relaxation, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Group tour
- Learn about the charming islets, traditional fishing boats, and the daily life of local fishermen
- Take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear blue waters of the stunning white sand beach
- Explore the vibrant underwater world with a snorkeling experience, surrounded by colorful fish and breathtaking coral reefs
- Relax on the sandy shore, swinging on a coconut tree and soaking up the sun at the beautiful beach
Itinerary Expand all
3 Islands Snorkeling Full day
- 09:00: We will pick you up from your hotel reception or meet-up point and head to An Thoi port
- Board a boat and start our journey to the first island. On the way, our tour guide will introduce us to the beautiful islets, local fishing boats, and the fascinating lifestyle of the local fishermen.
- First stop: Finger Nails Island, where we’ll get to swim in the crystal-clear blue waters of a stunning white beach.
- 2nd stop: Head to Dam Ngang Island for some snorkeling. Get ready to see some of the most colorful fish and coral reefs you’ve ever seen.
- After all that swimming, it’s time for lunch on board with delicious Vietnamese traditional meals.
- Final stop: May Rut Island, where we’ll have some time to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery. There’s a great beach here with swings hung from coconut trees, perfect for taking in the view and soaking up the sun.
- Make our way back to An Thoi port, where our tour will come to an end.
Immerse in the Emerald Water of Finger Nails Island
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Round trip A/C bus to pick up you from your hotel in Duong Dong town (You will pay extra cost for shuttle bus to pick up and drop back if your hotels are located in: Ong Lang area: 5$/pax. Cua Can & Vung Bau area: 10$/pax .Vinpearl area: 20$/pax. Intercontinental area: 8$/pax Premier Village area: 10usd/pax)
- English speaking – Vietnamese tour guide
- Round trip Tourism Boat
- Local fishing equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch on board
- Other personal expenses
- Bring your own towels, head cap & sun cream
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- More than 15 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 14 to 3 days prior to check-in: 50% of total rates
- Less than 72 hours prior to check-in: 100% of total rates
- No-Show: Charge 100% of total rates
- Please contact with Travel Insurance for more information
Very good 1 reviews
- Itinerary 9
- Food/Drink 10
- Tour guide 8
- Enter/act 8
- Transportation 7
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
As soon as I came to BestPrice Travel office to confirm my reservation, I felt quite welcoming. The staffs working at the front desk were informative and friendly. I went on the tour the following day. That was thrilling. I had a pleasant conversation with the tour guides on the boat. Being the only… More As soon as I came to BestPrice Travel office to confirm my reservation, I felt quite welcoming. The staffs working at the front desk were informative and friendly. I went on the tour the following day. That was thrilling. I had a pleasant conversation with the tour guides on the boat. Being the only Vietnamese on board and alone, they really helped me feel amiable. Definitely want to give it another go when I return to Nha Trang with BestPrice! Less