The 10 BEST Halong Bay Family Cruises 2023
9.6Excellent - 40 reviewsThe crew is charming and funny. We received a warm welcome. The activities were… Ms.Nancy N Kator - United StatesHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandBar Jacuzzi KaraokeWhy book?
- Comfort & luxury design with wooden details
- Small library as reading & café corner
- Top Deck Bar on sundeck
27 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2018$143 /pax
- Dark & Bright Cave, Quan Y Cave, Viet Hai village, Ba Trai Dao
- Family, Couples
9.4Excellent - 81 reviewsThis is a memorable tour for us. We had a great time on Athena Cruise. Our cabin… Ashleigh Russell - ItalyHalong BayBar Cafe & Lounge Private BalconyWhy book?
- Top luxury cruise for families in Halong Bay with excellent service
- Large cabins with private balconies in all rooms
- Wide sundeck with alfresco bar
21 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2016$173 /pax
- Sung Sot Cave, Titov Island, Tung Sau area, Me Cung cave, Luon Cave
- Luxury traveller, Leisure traveller, Family with kids
Bar Cafe & Lounge ElevatorWhy book?
- Grand Opening 16 Aug: 40% OFF
- The only Halong Bay luxury overnight cruise owns the largest swimming pool in 40m2
- The only cruise in Ha Long Bay has a large sundeck with a rooftop for superb 360-degree views and special events
- Eco-friendly alternatives using materials that preserve ancient and traditional Vietnamese crafts
- Healthy food and locally sustainable food, bringing a 5-star culinary experience
- One of the most high-class cruises applied the elevator from the lobby to the sundeck
37 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2022$194 /pax
- Surprise Cave, Titov Island
- Luxury Travellers, Family with Kids, Events & MICE
9.3Excellent - 47 reviewsI made a great choice with the Signature Royal cruise. As it sailed into Bai Tu… Tyler Salazar - GermanyHalong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay
Bar Free Wi-fi JacuzziWhy book?
- Summer Escape: 30% OFF
- Wooden Junk boat with a huge 130m2 Sun Terrace
- Off-the-beaten route in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Broad cabins for families with ensuite Jacuzzi bathtub
16 cabins - Wooden Boat - Launched in 2014$150 /pax
- Vung Vieng, Cong Dam, Thien Canh Son Cave
- High-end travelers, Families with Kids, Group visitors
9.5Excellent - 73 reviewsWe had the opportunity to embark on a one-night, two-day journey aboard the Era… Ms.Jenny Rion - United StatesHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandBar Cafe & Lounge ElevatorWhy book?
- Lovely private jacuzzi tub & standing shower in all cabins
- The first Halong cruises have medical centers
- Best for family experiences in Halong Bay
18 cabins - Steel Boat - Launched in 2017$137 /pax
- Viet Hai Village, Ao Ech, Dark & Bright Cave
- Wealthy traveler, Family with kids
9.5Excellent - 222 reviewsWe have recently returned from a fantastic cruise experience aboard the Orchid,… Mr.Sarah goel - CanadaHanoi - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandBar Jacuzzi PoolWhy book?
- Best boutique luxury cruise to Lan Ha Bay
- Beautiful jacuzzi pool on sundeck
- All cabins have large private balcony & bathtubs
14 cabins - Metal - Launched in 2016$175 /pax
- Trung Trang Cave, Ao Ech Area, Viet Hai Village, Ba Trai Dao
- Seniors, Family with Kids, Couples, Luxury travellers
9.3Excellent - 39 reviewsJanet from BestPrice Travel provided excellent customer service by arranging a flawless… Christopher John Rogers - United StatesHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Cat Ba IslandBar Pool Private BalconyWhy book?
- An interesting route to the famous attractions of Lan Ha Bay
- Large 4-season swimming pool in 15m2
- Exceptional services and attentive staff
20 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2017$172 /pax
- Tra Bau Area, Ao Ech Area, Viet Hai Village
- Family with kids, Group of friends, Seniors
9.3Excellent - 122 reviewsOrganizing our Ha Long Bay cruise through BestPrice Travel was an excellent experience.… Mr.Nicholas Jovic - United KingdomHalong BayBar Live Music Private BalconyWhy book?
- Wide view to the bay with huge windows
- Classic itinerary on Halong Bay
- Wooden boat of high quality services
22 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2012$145 /pax
- Tung Sau Area, Titop Island, Cua Van Village, God Cave, Sung Sot Cave, Bo Hon Area
- Mid-range traveler, Family
9.5Excellent - 52 reviewsLa Casta Cruise provides us with excellent service. Mr. Dong was extremely helpful… Martina - SpainHalong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Viet Hai VillageBar Pool Spa & MassageWhy book?
- One of the most modern and well-equipped overnight cruises in Halong Bay 2023
- The mellow and elegant restaurant served with unique Vietnamese food and dishes
- Performing the best services to fully discover the beauty of Lan Ha Bay
22 cabins - Metal - Launched in 2020$144 /pax
9.2Excellent - 203 reviewsEverything went seamlessly, from our hotel pickup to the drop-off the following… Mr. Kim - Korea, SouthHalong BayCooking Class Free Wi-fi Spa & MassageWhy book?
- Most recommended 3-star cruise
- Modern and comfortable design
- 22 cabins with full ocean view & slide door
22 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2014$121 /pax
- Tung Sau Area, Titop Island, Cua Van Village, Sung Sot Cave
- Family with kids, Solo
Why Choose Halong Bay Family Cruise
What do you expect on a cruise while traveling with your family, especially with kids or elders? A big safe boat? Family connecting cabins? Kid-friendly staff? Medical support? There is a wide range of cruises in Halong Bay that can afford all the orders above and some even can bring far more than you can expect.
Most of the best cruises for a family in Halong Bay are at 4-star to 5-star standard as they are huge boats that have high safety index and enough space to operate big family cabins.
- Exciting activities: With people who travel with kids, there are many interesting activities that are suitable for school-aged children and teenagers such as cycling in Cat Ba Island, Halong Bay kayaking or night squid fishing, and board/quiz games on deck.
- Kid-friendly services: For toddlers, there are some high-end cruises that have kids’ corners with toys and a babysitter that can keep your children safe and buy you some free time to enjoy your vacation fully. Besides, if you travel with infants, most of the luxury cruises in Halong Bay can provide comfortable baby cots to help your babies sleep well and stay safe.
- Cruise facilities: A part of top high-end cruises has a jacuzzi/ pool or a giant float so you can enjoy a wonderful family time right on the deck, especially when most of the kids love water but you are worried about their safety when swimming in the deep sea at the middle of the bay.
- Family suite: Top recommendations for Halong Bay cruise family offer triple, connecting room, and family cabin, which can accommodate 3 - 6 people for families with kids.
Together with the mentioned activities, these cruises for families also have good medical support teams with certified healthcare staff and experienced cruise managers who are always available to help their guests.
Among hundreds of boats operated in Halong Bay, there are not so many cruises that have the ability to make an unforgettable family trip for their guests. However, at BestPrice Travel, we are confident to bring suggestions for the best Halong Bay cruises for families which can help to create the perfect time with joy, love, and happiness for our customers.
Most cruises on BestPrice Travel can provide you with family/family connecting cabins, such as
- Most active itinerary: Scarlet Pearl
- Most cozy atmosphere: Mon Cheri
- Most fancy: Orchid Cruise, etc.
To find your suitable cruises you should refer to our The 10 Best Cruises in Halong Bay
Yes. These 3 cruises support kid clubs for your children: Orchid Trendy Cruise, Emperor Cruise, and Elite of the Seas Cruise.
Yes. Most of the luxury cruises in Halong Bay can provide comfortable baby cots to help your babies sleep well and stay safe, such as Signature, La Regina, or Mon Cheri. Baby cot service fee is free or an additional surcharge based on the different cruises' policy.
Some luxury cruises provide babysitters to take care of your kids. Staffs on most cruises are friendly and professional then they are always willing to support you including your babies.
Questions & Answers (7)
Hello.. Can I inquire about the rates for Halong Bay cruise 1-night on July 30? My family has 2 adults with 3 kids ages 6,7,11. I prefer 1 room only. Will just add 2 mattresses. I cannot put the kids in another room. Are there any cruises with connecting rooms with a door inside for me to see them? Thanks a lot!
You can book for family connecting room in many cruise like Scarlet Pearl, Mon Cheri will very suitable with you. You can book a connecting room and one extra bed
Travelling July 2023. 2 adults and 3 children (15,12 and 9). Can you recommend a boat that can accommodate us. Can you also advise if 1 night or 2 nights is recommended? Kevin
If you want a private cruise there are some option like melody cruise or Halong Legend Cruise, if you want shared cabin cruise there will be Scarlet Pearl, Mon Cheri Cruise and Orchid Cruise
Looking for a luxury private charter for family & friends next late june 2023 in Halong Bay 3 to 5 days aprox on the boat (recomendations?) 5 double cabis + 1 single Please send offer(s) and recomendations for other things to see around vietnam. We will be travelling 7-8 days from Europe/Portugal
You can consider option with Emperor (8 cabins) or Paradise Peak (8 cabins). We have no cruise has 6 cabins.
Our budget is around $350 for a family cabin with 2 adults and 2 kids under 9 yrs. Is there any Halong cruise fit? We prefer kayaking and swimming included.
Cheapest cruise price start from 130 - 140 USD/person, and 75% surcharge for child between 5 - 10 year old. So i am afraid that there is no option for that budget, you can consider doing just day cruise.
Hi! My girl is only 3 years old, is the Halong Bay cruise safe for her? Is there any cruise have a babysitting service (for a couple of hours) or something similar? If there is, please give me a quote for cruise and services.
The Halong cruise is safe for child so no worry, not almost boat has baby sitter, you can have look at Orchid Trendy or Emperor Cruise that is available kid club for child