1. How many days are enough to travel in Sapa?
You can consider 2 or 3 days in Sapa to see the most famous places in this small town. The best option will be 3 days in Sapa, you will have a little free time to visit this town on your own and experience the local life.
2. Where to visit if I have 2 days in Sapa?
There are some routes you can contemplate features of Sapa with terraced rice fields, ethnic’s lifestyles and culture, rolling hills, and fertile plains., unforgettable treks, lush vegetation, beautiful natural wildlife.
- Cat Cat Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Ta Phin Village
- Y Linh Ho Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Giang Ta Chai Village - Supan Village
- Cat Cat Village - Fansipan Mountain
3. Which is the best place to do trekking and hiking tour in Sapa?
Cat Cat Village is the best hiking route that offers in most trekking tours in Sapa where you can pass through the best view picturesque with green rice paddies and local tribes wearing colorful embroidery.
4. Should I trek to Fansipan Mountain? Is there any tour to get to the Fansipan Peak?
For truly adventurous travelers, Trekking to Mount Fansipan is the most wonderful feeling of conquest as it is the highest peak in Vietnam where you will go through misty bamboo forests and over golden rice terraces to experience the incredible mountain scenery.
There are 2 options for the Sapa tour to visit Fansipan mountain: trekking or cable car. For trekking, it will take you about 2 -3 days and require good strength to finish the trek. Another way is to take the cable car which will be easier for you and also a nice chance to see the beauty of the area from a high view.
5. Is there any recommended itinerary for a Sapa day tour?
There are some day tours in Sapa with the duration of around 6 hours trekking to explore rice terraced fields, mountain views, and picturesque villages:
- Sapa – Suoi Thau – Ma Tra – Ta Phin – Sapa
- Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
- Sa Pa – Hang Da – Hau Thao – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa
Sapa Tours Reviews
Questions & Answers (5)
Hello we reach on 31st October to sapa by bus from Hanoi. can we cover cat cat village on the same day. interested in 2 day tour of sapa with all villages, waterfalls and fansipan. what time of departure for fansipan and return back time departure time for 1st day to cat cat? we will take morning bus from Hanoi so according to you how many days to stay in Sapa?
Our 2 days trip visit Fanispan start at 9:00 Am on the first day so if you arrive from Hanoi in the morning, you can start tour from 2PM and only visit Cat Cat Village. Most traveller spend here for 2 days but you can stay longer 3 or 4 days.