10 Best Tours in Sapa 2023
Save your time and money by planning your trip BestPrice Travel's top-recommended tours exploring Sapa at the best price!
Sapa Fansipan Legend Cable Car TicketSapa - Fansipan MountainTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $39$39 /pax
- Conquer the Fansipan Peak with the help of the amazing cable car system
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Muong Hoa Valley and Hoang Lien National Park
- Explore the entrancing Hoang Lien Son mountain range
Sapa Trekking 2 days - Homestay9.1Excellent - 11 reviewsEnjoyed Homestay and Trekking very much. Ms.YUKI ITOH - AustraliaY Linh Ho Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Giang Ta Chai Village - Supan VillageTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with localSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $69$69 /pax
- Explore Sapa, which is famous for its breathtaking mountain views and pleasant climate
- Join an adventurous trek to discover the unique customs of the ethnic communities of Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, and Ta Van in Sapa
- Experience a homestay with local families, discover their daily lives, and try local foods
A Glimpse Of Sapa 2 days9.0Excellent - 6 reviewsExcellent tour guide. We are very satisfactory. Itinerary and activities also planned… Ms.stephanie ng - ChinaSapa - Cat Cat Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Ta Phin VillageTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $118$118 /pax
- Explore Sapa's untapped destinations and stunning nature
- Trek through some amazing villages for local experiences
- Visit the local marketplaces of the ethnic minorities
Sapa Trekking 2 days - Hotel9.0Excellent - 22 reviewsGorgeous cloud covered little town up in the mountains. The views from our lovely… Lisa Pienaar - VietnamSapa - Y Linh Ho Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Cat Cat Village - Sin Chai…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $79$79 /pax
- Explore Muong Hoa Valley and several Sapa tribal villages
- Learn about stilt house architecture, local lifestyles, and unique customs of ethnic minority groups
- Embark on an exciting trek to explore an off-the-beaten-track route in Sapa
Highlights Sapa with Fansipan Mountain 2 days9.0Excellent - 1 reviewSome difficulties we faced on the first day 2nd Sep (Independent Holiday of Vietnam)… Jocelyn Tan - SingaporeSapa - Cat Cat Village - Sin Chai Village - Fansipan MountainTheme: Interact with local, Relaxation, CulturalSuitable: CouplesHighlights
US $128$128 /pax
- Visit Sapa’s most colorful village - Cat Cat then picnic by the waterfall
- Interact with locals in Sin Chai Village and travel to Fansipan Peak by cable car
- Experience wonderful mountain views and Kim Son Bao Thang pagoda
Sapa with Bac Ha Market 2 days9.2Excellent - 3 reviewsIn overall we liked the tour to the Bac Ha Market a lot. Our guide really kept it… Mr.Tamas varadi - United StatesBac Ha Market - Muong Hoa Valley - Y Linh Ho Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van VillageTheme: CulturalHighlights
US $140$140 /pax
- Embark on an adventure to the vibrant Bac Ha and Sapa Market and witness the mountainous region landscapes
- Trek through the charming villages and immerse in the lively culture
- Savor the unique flavors of authentic traditional Vietnamese ethnic cuisine
The Best of Sapa 3 days9.3Excellent - 4 reviewsBeautiful town and well organised tour Ms.Tess Bainbridge - VietnamSapa - Ham Rong Mountain - Ta Phin Village - Silver Waterfall - Tram Ton Pass - Muong Hoa…Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Young AdultsHighlights
US $189$189 /pax
- Enjoy the marvelous view of Ham Rong Mountain, Fansipan Mountain, and Tram Ton Pass
- Visit Sapa tribal in Ta Van villages and Muong Hoa Valley
- Explore Sapa Town and take part in the local lifestyle
Sapa Valley Trekking Full day8.6Very good - 1 reviewOur guide Rosie was incredibly professional and made us feel safe and comfortable… Ms.Margaret - CanadaSapa - Ban Pho Village - Nam ToongHighlights
US $60$60 /pax
- Passing beautiful paths to reach ethnic villages like Su Pan, Ban Ho, Nam Toong
- Interact with tribe residents and learn about their lives
- Trekking through terraced fields with amazing views
Luxury Shuttle Bus Transfer Hanoi - SapaHanoi - SapaHighlights
US $23$23 /pax
- Enjoy a direct transfer experience with personalized pick-up and drop-off services
- Relax on board with comfortable seats and refreshing air conditioning
- Free to choose your preferred departure time from two options: 7:00 or 14:00
Sleeper Bus Ticket Hanoi to SapaHanoi - SapaHighlights
US $16$16 /pax
- Have a good night's sleep aboard the bus and wake up at your final stop
- Relax in a sleeper bus with comfortable seats and refreshing air conditioning
- Chose either a cozy berth or a private cabin, tailored to your unique preferences
1. How many days are enough to travel in Sapa?
You can consider 2 or 3 days in Sapa to see the most famous places in this small town. The best option will be 3 days in Sapa, you will have a little free time to visit this town on your own and experience the local life.
2. Where to visit if I have 2 days in Sapa?
There are some routes you can contemplate features of Sapa with terraced rice fields, ethnic’s lifestyles and culture, rolling hills, and fertile plains., unforgettable treks, lush vegetation, beautiful natural wildlife.
- Cat Cat Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Ta Phin Village
- Y Linh Ho Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Giang Ta Chai Village - Supan Village
- Cat Cat Village - Fansipan Mountain
3. Which is the best place to do trekking and hiking tour in Sapa?
Cat Cat Village is the best hiking route that offers in most trekking tours in Sapa where you can pass through the best view picturesque with green rice paddies and local tribes wearing colorful embroidery.
4. Should I trek to Fansipan Mountain? Is there any tour to get to the Fansipan Peak?
For truly adventurous travelers, Trekking to Mount Fansipan is the most wonderful feeling of conquest as it is the highest peak in Vietnam where you will go through misty bamboo forests and over golden rice terraces to experience the incredible mountain scenery.
There are 2 options for the Sapa tour to visit Fansipan mountain: trekking or cable car. For trekking, it will take you about 2 -3 days and require good strength to finish the trek. Another way is to take the cable car which will be easier for you and also a nice chance to see the beauty of the area from a high view.
5. Is there any recommended itinerary for a Sapa day tour?
There are some day tours in Sapa with the duration of around 6 hours trekking to explore rice terraced fields, mountain views, and picturesque villages:
- Sapa – Suoi Thau – Ma Tra – Ta Phin – Sapa
- Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
- Sa Pa – Hang Da – Hau Thao – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa
Sapa Tours Reviews
Questions & Answers (5)
Hello we reach on 31st October to sapa by bus from Hanoi. can we cover cat cat village on the same day. interested in 2 day tour of sapa with all villages, waterfalls and fansipan. what time of departure for fansipan and return back time departure time for 1st day to cat cat? we will take morning bus from Hanoi so according to you how many days to stay in Sapa?
Our 2 days trip visit Fanispan start at 9:00 Am on the first day so if you arrive from Hanoi in the morning, you can start tour from 2PM and only visit Cat Cat Village. Most traveller spend here for 2 days but you can stay longer 3 or 4 days.
Our tour guide was a joy. She was personal, professional, caring, and a lot of fun. This tour is definitely the highlight of our visit to Vietnam.
It was a great trip and the tour guide made it even better! We discovered a lot of new places that are off the beaten track and gained a deep insight into the locals' culture: their daily activities, their food, drink, etc. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and passionate about what she shared. It made the experience very pleasant and exciting.
Some difficulties we faced on the first day 2nd Sep (Independent Holiday of Vietnam) - the overnight bus to sapa is not on time which took out a long waiting hours about an hour during the night. Quite inconvenient since we were all already quite tired from travelling.
The best part is we had a very… More Some difficulties we faced on the first day 2nd Sep (Independent Holiday of Vietnam) - the overnight bus to sapa is not on time which took out a long waiting hours about an hour during the night. Quite inconvenient since we were all already quite tired from travelling.
The best part is we had a very good tour guide, Bao. She was very good in conversing in English and very helpful throughout the trip. Sapa was a very beautiful city to visit. Enjoyed our trip in Sapa. Less
Our guide Rosie was incredibly professional and made us feel safe and comfortable during the hike. She gave good insights of the villages, customs, and her personal life. She was an excellent photographer too. We may spend such a wonderful time with her. I suggest this hiking tour to everyone seeking… More Our guide Rosie was incredibly professional and made us feel safe and comfortable during the hike. She gave good insights of the villages, customs, and her personal life. She was an excellent photographer too. We may spend such a wonderful time with her. I suggest this hiking tour to everyone seeking for a unique experience in Sa Pa. Rosie , thank you for showing us to your village! I wish you the best of luck with your family. Less
We enjoyed our holiday in Vietnam, thanks to your advice & assistance in all our travel arrangements. I am happy to recommend our friends to you & I can be assured that you would render the same level of service in looking after all your guest.