This Sapa Trekking 2 days - Hotel package offers a fantastic opportunity for groups of young adults to take off the beaten path, trek through the stunning mountainous area and explore one of the most beautiful terraced rice fields. You will also have a chance to visit the tribal villages and their vibrant local market, interact with the ethnic people, learn more about their distinctive culture, and find many specialties or embroidery products here.
Sapa Trekking 2 days - Hotel
9.0Excellent - 22 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Sapa - Y Linh Ho Village - Lao Chai Village - Ta Van Village - Cat Cat Village - Sin Chai Village
Departure: Daily from Sapa
Daily from Sapa
Category: Trekking Tours
Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Group tour, Join in tour
- Explore Muong Hoa Valley and several Sapa tribal villages
- Learn about stilt house architecture, local lifestyles, and unique customs of ethnic minority groups
- Embark on an exciting trek to explore an off-the-beaten-track route in Sapa
Itinerary Expand all
- 1. Morning departure
- 2. Afternoon departure
Day 1: Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van - Sapa
Day 2: Cat Cat - Sin Chai - Sapa
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Picnic Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Car, Trekking
- Hotel (1 night)
- Accommodation in hotel in Sapa
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (1 breakfast; 2 picnic lunches, 1 dinner)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train between Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottle water
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Excellent 22 reviews
- Itinerary 9.1
- Food/Drink 8.5
- Tour guide 9.3
- Enter/act 9
- Accomodations 9.2
Display 1 - 5 of 22
Similar Sapa Trekking Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
What is the best time of year to visit to Sapa. We were thinking of going in 1st week of January 2020 but realise we think this is Winter? We want to see green rice paddy fields and go on Sapa tour but maybe a different time of year is better?
Hi Sapa is the mountainous area, the weather is quite cold, and people have only 01 season for the rice, start from May and finish on Sep So if you would like to see the green/golden paddy filed, you and visit Sapa from May to Sep However, the beauty of Sapa is from mountain, streem, falls, ethnic village, so you can visit Sapa all time of the year Cheers
2 2 Reply
Gorgeous cloud covered little town up in the mountains. The views from our lovely hotel (Panorama Hotel) were spectacular! We were right in the middle of town about 200m from the funicular leading us to to the Fansipan cable car. Our tour guide (Dao) was very friendly and informative. Thank you Best Price Travel!
Loved the trekking in Sapa! Incredible experience. Guide, trekking, villages, beauty, food, everything.
Breakfast at the hotel was a bit disappointing.
Nice hikes, beautiful landscape; it was very interesting to learn about the life and culture of locals
We would have liked to learn even more about the region/culture/agriculture from our guide. We felt a bit pressured by the local ladies selling their merchandise
The hotel in town was great and center to everywhere. I enjoyed a lot for the 2 days. The trekking was awesome and should not be missed even though 2 different guides for both days. Mr Thai and Mr Thanh were awesome guide and I know a lot from them. They are very informative and their English is awesome too! Definately will visit Sa Pa again in near future.
Nice views from the hotel. The room was clean. The guide was nice during the trekking.
Long trip to get to Sapa is the only thing I would say. It's worth it though.