If you have travel plans in Vietnam, Sapa is a must-see destination since it offers so many unique experiences that will make enduring memories. Northern Vietnam is home to the mountainous area of Sapa, where tourists may take in the stunning natural landscape, discover the local traditional cultures, and savor local delicacies. The Best of Sapa 3 Days Tour is one of the most luxurious and exclusive excursions available, promising travelers really unique and fascinating experiences.
The Best of Sapa 3 days
9.3Excellent - 4 reviews
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry).
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
I will arrive to hanoi tomorrow 14th and I would like know if the 3 day best of sapa tour. Includes pick up at our hotel hanoi. We stay at intercontinental Westlake.hanoi How do we get to sapa train or bus What place will we stay at What time we arrive back to sapa if we leave hanoi 15th and back to hanoi 17th Manh thanks Kelvin.
Hi I am pleased to inform that you could depart from Hanoi on 14 Apr, 2019 by train, or depart from Hanoi by sharing luxury van on 15 Apr, 2019 The expected time to be in Hanoi on 17 Apr, 2019 on 21 Apr, 2019 I will check the availability of the tour and send you the quotation via emaul