Northern Vietnam is home to the hilly region of Sapa, where visitors could enjoy the spectacular natural beauty, learn about unique cultural traditions, and savor tasteful local cuisines. The Best of Sapa 3 Days Trip is one of the most opulent and exclusive trekking tours available. Join us now for truly exciting experiences in this must-see area.
The Best of Sapa 3 days
9.3Excellent - 4 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Sapa - Ham Rong Mountain - Ta Phin Village - Silver Waterfall - Tram Ton Pass - Muong Hoa Valley
Departure: Daily from Sapa
Daily from Sapa
Category: Trekking Tours
Theme: Interact with local, Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Private tour
- Enjoy the marvelous view of Ham Rong Mountain, Fansipan Mountain, and Tram Ton Pass
- Visit Sapa tribal in Ta Van villages and Muong Hoa Valley
- Explore Sapa Town and take part in the local lifestyle
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Lao Cai - Sapa Town's Highlights
Day 2: Ta Phin Commune - Silver Waterfall - Tram Ton Pass
Day 3: Muong Hoa Valley - Lao Cai
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Car, Trekking
- Hotel (2 nights), N/A (1 night)
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 1 Lunch; 2 Dinner)
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train Hanoi - Sapa
- Vietnam visa Approval letter (single entry).
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner in the accommodation.
- Transport to or from Vietnam
- International or departure taxes
- Vietnam Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance while in Vietnam
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottled water in Vietnam
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Excellent 4 reviews
- Itinerary 9.3
- Food/Drink 9.3
- Tour guide 9.8
- Enter/act 9
- Accomodations 9
Similar Sapa Trekking Tours
Questions & Answers (2)
Ask a Question
Hi I will like to check for this 3 days Sapa tour: 1. Does it includes pick up from the sapa express bus station as we will be arriving there from Hanoi in the morning? 2. Additionally, on day 1 is there a place to keep our luggage while on the walking tour as we are transiting straight from Hanoi with our luggages?
Please see answer below:
1. Bus station of Sapa express located in the town already and very close to most of hotel. You can transfer to hotel on your own.
2. Yes you can keep lugguage at hotel for tour until time come back for check in.
I will arrive to hanoi tomorrow 14th and I would like know if the 3 day best of sapa tour. Includes pick up at our hotel hanoi. We stay at intercontinental Westlake.hanoi How do we get to sapa train or bus What place will we stay at What time we arrive back to sapa if we leave hanoi 15th and back to hanoi 17th Manh thanks Kelvin.
Hi I am pleased to inform that you could depart from Hanoi on 14 Apr, 2019 by train, or depart from Hanoi by sharing luxury van on 15 Apr, 2019 The expected time to be in Hanoi on 17 Apr, 2019 on 21 Apr, 2019 I will check the availability of the tour and send you the quotation via emaul
1 1 Reply
Beautiful town and well organised tour
We really enjoyed the Sapa tour and thought the trips to the villages were excellent. Unfortunately the weather was poor on the 1st day and our guide wasn't that keen to go out in the rain, but he did AND he agreed to take us out later so we could have a sleep when we 1st arrived. We cannot complain about the quantity of food and the hotel staff were very helpful.
Fantastic time, we had a great guide who really looked after us....
Instead of set menus ut would have been better if we could have selected dishes from menu at no extra cost.
We would have preferred to be able to choose one or two dishes from the a la carte menu that suited our taste. When we asked the guide if we could do this he immediately agreed...