Sapa is recognized for the spectacular Fansipan mountain, Indochina’s highest peak at 3,143m, and taking the cable car to the summit will be a memorable moment for you. Highlights Sapa with Fansipan Mountain 2 Days is ideal for individuals who wish to experience Sapa but do not enjoy trekking or walking. The excursion is ideal for families with elders, children, or a group of friends. You can still visit the local communities, see terraced fields, and breathtaking mountains, or learn about the local residents.
Highlights Sapa with Fansipan Mountain 2 days
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Accommodation in hotel in Sapa
- All transport as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Transfer by bus/train between Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi (book in next step)
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and bottle water
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- Cancellation received less than 72 hours prior arrival date or No show: full charge the total package tour
- Cancellation received from 4 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total package tour charged
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 20 days prior arrival date: 10% of total package tour charged
- 50% discount for child under 4 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying in same room with parents
- 75% charged for child from 4-10 years accompany with 2 full paying clients, staying on extra bed
- The above children rates are applicable for booking made with 2 adults and a maximum of 2 children occupancy in a room.
- Child age of 11 years up is subject to adult rate
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
I would like to take a tour to Sapa. Im 70+ but a walker. I want to know what tour might be suitable for me, some seem to have too much trekking. I wonder if Fansipan cable car might be included?
This trip we already included the cable car.