Best Mekong Delta Boat Tour 2023
9.1Excellent - 5 reviewsOverall a wonderful trip. Mr.David Knight - CanadaHo Chi Minh City - Cai Be - Can Tho - Phnom PenhWhy book?
- Hand-crafted interior with local materials and design pattern
- Convertible beds available in all cabins
- Offer various side excursions on the land during the trip
16 cabins - Metal Boat - Launched in 2016$657 /pax
- 3 nights
9.0Excellent - 22 reviewsWe had a great time on the cruise and were really happy with the boat, the crew… Mr.Andrew Disley - AustraliaHo Chi Minh - Mekong Delta - Cai Be - Can ThoWhy book?
- Traditional wooden-style boat
- The itinerary offers good insight into Mekong Delta life
- Green, varied and eco-friendly trip
12 cabins - Wooden Boat - Launched in 2009$231 /pax
- 1 night, 2 nights
9.3Excellent - 15 reviewsThank you: Rosie (our BestPrice Travel agent), Xuyên (our tour guide and invaluable… Ms.Melissa McShane - AustraliaCai Be - Can Tho - Sa DecWhy book?
- Traditional style sampan with unique design
- Spacious boat for private trip
- Best choice for couple and family with children
1 cabin - Wooden Boat - Launched in 2009$315 /pax
- 1 night, 2 nights, 2 nights, 2 nights
8.7Very good - 9 reviewsI give you a ten out of ten for the whole trip. thank you so much Mr.Michael Gruschel - AustraliaMekong Delta- Cai Be- Can Tho- Phu Quoc Island- Chau DocWhy book?
- Traditional-styled boat, built by local master craftsmen
- Cruise with slender and small sizes that can explore the Mekong more deeply
- 2 spacious cabins with handmade facilities - perfect for couples and friends
- Romantic outdoor restaurant with roof cover
2 cabins - Wooden - Launched in 2009$359 /pax
- 1 night, 1 night, 2 nights, 2 nights
8.9Very good - 72 reviewsNow that I'm back at home,I have time to reply. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour on… Mr.John Brown - IrelandCai Be - Can Tho - Chau DocWhy book?
- Perfect choice for budget Mekong Cruise
- 3-star standard floating hotel with deluxe services
- Cozy wooden cabins with wide view windows
15 cabins - Wooden Boat - Launched in 2009$233 /pax
- 1 night, 1 night, 2 nights, 2 nights, 2 nights, 6 nights
Mekong Delta- Cai Be- My ThoWhy book?
- Good choice for small group or individual travellers
- Local classic wooden boat
- Daily private charter cruise available
Wooden - Launched in 2009$99 /pax
- 1 day
7.4Good - 2 reviewsThe ship Gecko Eyes II is lovely, the chef offered far more food than we could eat,… Mr.Bill Murray - United StatesMekong Delta- Can Tho- Cai Be- SadecWhy book?
- Best choice for a couple or a small family with kids
- Only 1 cabin for perfect private experience
- Sundeck and panoramic lounge available
1 cabin - Wooden - Launched in 2009$527 /pax
- 1 night, 2 nights, 2 nights
Questions & Answers (29)
Hello, I want to enquire about your Mekong delta cruises. I am trying to decide between the sampan type cruise or the bigger boat with many cabins. My question is, will the sampan type cruise (for only 2 persons) be noisy?
The boat will dock at night for sleeping so it will not soisy when you sleep. During day time it will be a bit noise.
Hello! I'm interested in the Gecko Eyes 3-day cruise - Chau Doc. I would like to please ask:
1) Can the itinerary be adjusted to suit our wants? Can it be similar to the Dragon Eyes tour itinerary listed?
2) The price inclusions say "Hotel (1 night), Private Gecko Eye Cruise (2 nights)". Which part is the hotel during the tour? Is this the hotel in Chau Doc? Many thanks and best wishes,
Our Gecko hasn't started to operate again yet, when do you plan to go?
The program is 2 nights on boat, no hotel.
Hello, i am wanting to book a 2 day cruise of the mekong delta river.. Do you pick up from District 1 in HCMC?
Most the cruise price is not included transfer from Saigon, you can order transfer rate in booking step so I could pick you up from hotel in dist.1 HCM
Hi is your 1 night can tho cruise still running? We are 2 x couples (4people in total) please could you give me a price for Jan 2023. Thank you
Current we have options running with Bassac, Mekong Eyes, and Victoria Song Xanh available on Jan 2023. Do you prefer private boat or sharing will be ok?
Can Bus drop off us at hotel in Siem Reap after long trip on boat? Thanks in advance
Both Bus only pick up and drop off at hotel in meeting point so we will confirm time/meeting point via email before our departure. thank you so much for your understanding and update information.