Look no further! We offer the best prices and the hottest deals!
Our partners carefully selected for your best experiences
You tell us what you desire, we help to make it true
There are many ways to discover the beauty of Indochina countries, but cruising on Mekong River seems to be the best. The cruise gives you the chance to both experience many interesting activities on luxury suite and admire a wide range of charming destinations on its various routes.
There are diversity of cruises from Vietnam to Cambodia, including:
- Heritage Line Jayavarman Cruise
- RV Mekong Prestige II Cruise
- Mekong Eyes Explorer
- Toum Tiou I Cruise
- Heritage Line Jahan Cruise
- Pandaw Mekong Cruise
- RV Mekong Princess Cruise
- Pandaw Mekong Cruise: Offer a real adventure experience to discover the great river of South-East Asia. Each Pandaw Cruise was designed as copies of colonial river boiler and teak by traditional craftsmen are in themselves objects of great beauty. Pandaws provide a friendly and informal atmosphere like at home.
- RV Mekong Princess Cruise: A newly built luxury river vessel running the route from Vietnam to Cambodia. The ship is elegantly designed and exquisitely decorated recalling the French colonial-era. Everything from the food to decoration is prepared with consideration for every single detail.
- Aqua Mekong Cruise: The first small luxury cruise ship to travel up and down the Mekong River, between the Mekong Delta in Vietnam and the Kingdom of Cambodia.
Visa fee for Cambodia (you can get a visa for Cambodia at the border crossing where the speed boat stops for immigration; for this you need to bring around 30 USD and a passport photograph).
All the procedures will be supported by tour guide and cruise manager.
A cruising voyage to or from Vietnam and Cambodia often takes you to the highlighted attractions along the waterline. This cruise will take about 8 days, you'll spend about 3 days in Mekong Delta and 5 days to go upstream deep in the land of Cambodia.