10+ Best Vietnam Private Tours 2023
Vietnam Like a Local - Private Tour 14 days9.4Excellent - 12 reviewsI am very impressed with this agency because they helped us arrange a wonderful… Daniel Hui - AustraliaHo Chi Minh City - Tan Phong Island - Cai Be - Hoi An - Hue - HanoiTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,318$1,318 /pax
- Explore the Mekong Delta culture and lifestyle by staying at local home-stay
- Observe the unique way of trading at a floating market
- Experience a slow pace of life when you walk around the atmospheric ancient Hoi An town
- Spend the night on an iconic junk-style boat that cruises between the limestone peaks of Halong Bay while feasting on sumptuous meals on board
- Explore the underground system of Cu Chi Tunnels and learn about hard life in wartime
Off The Beaten Track Northeast Vietnam 7 days - Private Tour8.8Very good - 5 reviewsA beautiful insight into Vietnam's customs and culture. I highly recommend it for… Juan Mark - ChileHanoi - Pan Hou - Ha Giang - Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ba Be lakeTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,061$1,061 /pax
- Admire spectacular scenery in the mountainous region
- Immerse yourself in the lives of ethnic communities and witness their daily activities
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an exciting kayaking adventure, exploring streams and lagoons at Ba Be Lake
Central Vietnam Grand Discovery 9 Days - Private Tour9.3Excellent - 5 reviewsVietnam was wonderful. We really enjoyed our time there. Hoi An was wonderful. We… Mr.David Ng - United StatesDa Nang - Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hue - Quang Binh - DMZ - Phong NhaTheme: Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $679$679 /pax
- Take a stroll around Hoi An old quarters and feel the slow pace, stress-free atmosphere of the local lifestyle.
- Discover the mysterious ruins of My Son Sanctuary, the holy land of the Cham Kingdom, and the ancient civilization of the Champa people.
- Take a boat ride down the Perfume River and visit ancient temples, as well as the Imperial Citadel of Hue.
- Explore the caverns, engage in exciting activities, and observe the breathtaking scenery in the Quang Binh rain forest.
Northern Vietnam Soft Adventure Private Tour 8 days8.8Very good - 2 reviewsExcellent support and service from Tom, our guide in Hanoi, NinhBinh and MaiChau.… Ms.Pauline Lee - SingaporeHanoi - Ky Son Village - Mai Chau - Ninh Binh - Halong BayTheme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $970$970 /pax
- Discover the Northern rural life and the life of the minority people in Vietnam
- Explore the vivid view of the paddy fields, caves, churches, and schools in Ninh Binh
- Admire the wonderful beauty of the nature of Halong Bay on a cruise
- Find the unique features of the Hanoi Old Quarter
Ultimate North and Central Vietnam 8 Days9.6Excellent - 4 reviewsA very well-planned and organized tour. Traveling to North and Central Vietnam was… Jacquie - CanadaHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - HueTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $909$909 /pax
- Discover various UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Vietnam, from North to Central
- Enjoy yourself on an overnight cruise in Halong Bay with picturesque views and amazing caves
- Explore the local life, traditions, and exciting activities in Central Vietnam
- Get a glimpse of Vietnam's history through central cities such as Hoi An Old Town, My Son Sanctuary, and Hue Ancient Capital
Vietnam Easy Rider 16 Days - Private Tour9.6Excellent - 2 reviewsBest trip ever in my life was organize by Bestprice travel. 2 weeks seem too short… Brian Lawson - United StatesHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong BayTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $2,086$2,086 /pax
- Cycle around to discover the breath of life in rural places like Mekong Delta and Tan Phong Island
- Take a ride to some tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi City
- Behold the tranquil atmosphere of My Son Sanctuary and the poetic beauty of Hoi An and Hue
- Take a luxury cruise to be immersed yourself in the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay
Hill Tribes of Northern Vietnam - Private Tour 9 days9.6Excellent - 4 reviewsLoved every minute of this trip! It is a great way to experience the less-known… Joe Roberts - afHanoi - Mu Cang Chai - Sapa - Bac Ha Market - Hoang Su Phi - Ha Giang - Dong Van - Meo Vac…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,132$1,132 /pax
- Travel around the terrace fields, witness the peaceful sight and daily life of traditional ethnic people
- Driving way with marvelous mountainous view and tranquil rural atmosphere
- Trekking through local villages where you can gain a deeper insight into traditional tribes
Old Capitals of Vietnam 5 days9.7Excellent - 1 reviewMy wife and I decided to book this 5-day tour because we were in immense love with… Kristin - AustraliaHanoi - Ninh Binh - HueTheme: Relaxation, Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $467$467 /pax
Private Gateways to North Vietnam 14 daysHanoi - Sapa - Ha Giang - Cao Bang - Halong BayTheme: NatureSuitable: Group Travel, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,496$1,496 /pax
- Discover ancient Vietnamese traditions and witness the charming beauty of Hanoi capital
- Immerse in nature’s unspoiled splendors and romantic cruise in Halong Bay
- Discover the simplicity of rural living and appreciate the humble nature of northern mountains
Essential Vietnam Cultural & Historical 12 daysHo Chi Minh City - Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Halong BayTheme: Cultural, HistorySuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,548$1,548 /pax
- Visit the main cultural and historical sites in Vietnam, including battlegrounds from the Vietnam War
- Optional role-playing of a significant figure from the Vietnam War or cultural history
- Take part in interesting activities on an overnight cruise in Halong Bay
Questions & Answers (18)
Tour to the North is perfect for us as riders. But do we have to store gasoline when traveling to your ethnic area? And could we exchange the money there?
Yes you should bring some local money and store gasoline
We're interested in a trip from Vietnam to Thai Lan and Cambodia. Since we haven't been there before so is that any difficulty with visa traveling to these countries?
Thailand will be easy, but Vietnam and Cambodia will be hard
We got a group of 6 adults and 5 children want to travel to Vietnam. Is it possible to arrange for us a private tour?
Yes we can, we can organize to you private trip depend on the request of guest
Next month, my spouse and I plan to travel to Nha Trang. Is this holiday suitable for children as we have a young child (one-year-old)?
Yes of course, Nha Trang is a place very suitable for a family trip if you want to relax.
I'm seeking information in Hoi An, can we rent motorbikes or bikes somewhere in the town and do we need to provide any documents? Also, if we ride motorbike by ourselves, are there any legal issues with the traffic police?
Yes you can, if you have driving license please don't worry about it, and around Hoi An there a lot of place for rent motorbike so don't worry