Top 9 Private Tour & Holiday Packages in Vietnam 2023
9.5Excellent - 16 reviewsWe recently had a 13-day Tour of Vietnam and booked with BestPrice Travel. Our itinerary… Philip - AustraliaHo Chi Minh City - Tan Phong Island - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong BayTheme: Interact with local, CulturalSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,318$1,318 /pax
- Explore the Mekong Delta culture and lifestyle on Tan Phong Island
- Get on a motorbike and discover the vibrant city of Hanoi and Saigon
- Experience a slow pace of life when you walk around the atmospheric ancient Hoi An town
- Learn more about the life of the fisherman on a sampan boat in Hue
- Spend the night on an iconic cruise between the magnificent limestone peaks of Halong Bay
9.6Excellent - 4 reviewsLoved every minute of this trip! It is a great way to experience the less-known… Joe Roberts - afHanoi - Mu Cang Chai - Sapa - Bac Ha Market - Hoang Su Phi - Ha Giang - Dong Van - Meo Vac…Theme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $1,132$1,132 /pax
- Travel around the terrace fields, and witness the peaceful sight and daily life of traditional ethnic people in the North
- Driving way with the marvelous mountainous view and tranquil rural atmosphere
- Trekking through local villages where you can gain a deeper insight into traditional tribes
8.8Very good - 5 reviewsA beautiful insight into Vietnam's customs and culture. I highly recommend it for… Juan Mark - ChileHanoi - Pan Hou - Ha Giang - Dong Van - Meo Vac - Ba Be lakeTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $1,061$1,061 /pax
- Trek to the stunning Hoang Su Phi landscape and admire the spectacular scenery in this mountainous region
- Visit the rarest Dong Van rock plateau, a UNESCO World Geopark, with an unforgettable experience
- Get your adrenaline pumping with an exciting kayaking adventure, exploring streams and lagoons at Ba Be Lake
- Privately immerse yourself in the lives of ethnic communities and witness their daily activities
9.3Excellent - 5 reviewsVietnam was wonderful. We really enjoyed our time there. Hoi An was wonderful. We… Mr.David Ng - United StatesDa Nang - Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hue - Quang Binh - DMZ - Phong NhaTheme: Cultural, History, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $699$699 /pax
- Take a stroll around Hoi An old quarters and feel the slow pace, stress-free atmosphere of the local lifestyle.
- Discover the mysterious ruins of My Son Sanctuary, the holy land of the Cham Kingdom, and the ancient civilization of the Champa people.
- Take a boat ride down the Perfume River and visit ancient temples, as well as the Imperial Citadel of Hue.
- Explore the caverns, engage in exciting activities, and observe the breathtaking scenery in the Quang Binh rain forest.
9.1Excellent - 3 reviewsDear Ms Hang, Here are my comments on the tour just concluded. Generally, the tour… Ms.Pauline Lee - SingaporeHanoi - Ky Son Village - Mai Chau - Ninh Binh - Halong BayTheme: Interact with local, Soft Adventure, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $999$999 /pax
- Discover the Northern rural life and the life of the minority people in Vietnam
- Explore the vivid view of the paddy fields, caves, churches, and schools in Ninh Binh
- Admire the wonderful beauty of the nature of Halong Bay on a cruise
- Experience the authentic local cuisine of Hanoi on a motorbike food tour
9.6Excellent - 2 reviewsBest trip ever in my life was organize by Bestprice travel. 2 weeks seem too short… Brian Lawson - United StatesHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Nha Trang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi - Halong BayTheme: Off the beaten track, Interact with local, Soft AdventureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $2,086$2,086 /pax
- Cycle around to discover the breath of life in rural places like Mekong Delta and Tan Phong Island
- Take a ride to some tourist attractions in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi City
- Behold the tranquil atmosphere of My Son Sanctuary and the poetic beauty of Hoi An, Hue
- Take a luxury cruise to be immersed yourself in the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bay
9.4Excellent - 1 reviewVietnam is beautiful overall, all natural sites are spectacular, definitely would… Alice - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Phu Quoc - VietnamTheme: RelaxationSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,499$1,499 /pax
- Cruise on a luxury junk boat in Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with thousands of limestone islands and caves.
- Explore the historic and cultural attractions of Hanoi, such as the Temple of Literature, the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and the Old Quarter.
- Relax and unwind with various spa treatments, yoga classes, and Tai Chi sessions.
- Discover the beauty and diversity of Phu Quoc Island, where you can swim, snorkel, or sunbathe on the sandy beaches, or visit the pepper farms, fish sauce factories, and pearl farms.
- Experience the rural life and cuisine of the Mekong Delta, where you can cruise on a sampan boat, and visit floating markets, fruit orchards, and handicraft villages.
9.7Excellent - 1 reviewThere are so many traditional villages and ancient sites wherever I go. From Hanoi,… Luis Escrivá - SpainHanoi - Sapa - Ha Giang - Cao Bang - Halong BayTheme: NatureSuitable: Young Adults, Group TravelHighlights
US $1,496$1,496 /pax
- Enjoy a cyclo ride around the Old Quarter of Hanoi and see the lively street life and culture.
- Explore the stunning scenery and ethnic diversity of Ha Giang province, the northernmost point of Vietnam.
- Trek through the rice terraces and villages of Sapa, and interact with the local people.
- Experience the charm and tranquility of Hoi An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Cruise along Halong Bay, one of the natural wonders of the world, and admire its limestone karsts and islands.
9.9Excellent - 3 reviewsI would also like to take a moment to share my thoughts on the holiday that was… Neo - SingaporeDa Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Quang BinhTheme: Cultural, HistorySuitable: Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $779$779 /pax
- Enjoy a walking food tour in Hoi An Ancient Town and a boat trip to a pottery village in Hoi An
- Visit demilitarized zones and take an adventure to Phong Nha
- Relax on blue water at Quang Binh beach and join a rafting trip
Though the price for private tours is higher than for group tours, this is still an ideal option for many people due to several reasons:
- You are free to customize the trip depending on your preferences and desires.
- The tour guide will committedly take care of every tourist, be ready to answer any questions or handle any problems during the journey.
- Travelers will have complete privacy because they are given the chance to personally enjoy the traveling time with the partners they want.
Yes, you can create an exclusive Vietnam tour with BestPrice Travel with these simple steps:
- Click the “Tailor-made your own trip” button on our website to customize your specific chosen tour, or you can organize a completely new trip on your own.
- Contact directly with our travel consultant by the “Chat with us” button or email us through this address firstname.lastname@example.org to get the fastest reply with useful suggestions.
Generally, a private trip in Vietnam might cost around US $100-300 per day for one person. It depends on the exclusive transfer, a particular guide, and the ratings of the hotel that you will stay at. Take a look at our quick calculation of a private tour’s cost per day.
|Economy 3*||US $95 per day|
|Superior 4*||US $115 per day|
|First Class 5*||US $150 per day|
To learn more about each destination’s culture, participate in lively activities and explore the local food, we highly recommend the 14-day Vietnam Like a Local tour for every traveler. Only with US $1318 per pax, you can experience unforgettable moments which are mentioned below:
1 - 4
A short trip to the South
Tranquil experience in the Central
11 - 14
Natural exploration to the North
Questions & Answers (26)
can all package tours be customized?
Yes as long as it is a private tour, you can customize it and go all the place you want with the time you set
Do you have a rock climbing tour guide for 3 days ? I have a preference for Mai Chau destination, but another destination is ok
Yes our company can organize trip for you for rock climbing. Our travel consultant will contact you very soon
Do you have tour guide who can speak German? My English is not very good
Yes we can organize for you tour guide can speak german. But the price for the tour will be more expensive
does My Chi Wellness & Spa offer spa services for 9-year-old children
This spa right now don't have package for children so you cannot bring the child here
Is the vegan meal option available on any tour to the highland area?
Yes of course, you can find vegan in every area of vietnam.