Vietnam is noted for its beautiful coastline and cultural heritage. The Luxury Vietnam Beach Wellness & Spa Private Tour is ideal for enjoying this stunning natural beauty and promoting healthy lifestyles. This special 14-day journey begins with a first-class cruise on Halong Bay, ends with a lavish supper on the Saigon River, and relaxes on Da Nang, Nha Trang's beaches with golden sand, gentle waves, with many water sports. These health retreats' luxurious resorts will provide unlimited pleasure and relaxation. Let's come with us to have once-in-a-life unbend moments!
Luxury Vietnam Beach Wellness & Spa Package 14 days
9.8Excellent - 4 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlistInquire Now
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta
Departure: At Customer's Request
At Customer's Request
Category: Beach Holidays , Health, Spa & Wellness Tours , Luxury Tours
Theme: Relaxation, Nature
Suitable: Seniors, Couples
Type: Private tour
- Emerge in a spa treatment package offered by Halong Bay hotels and luxury cruises.
- Uncover Hanoi's bustling nightlife and enjoy a foot massage after the tour.
- Experience mud bath spa treatment, which is the Nha Trang specialty.
- Discover Hoi An old quarter's charm from one of the deluxe spa resorts.
- Enjoy a luxurious dinner cruise down the Saigon River as you take in Ho Chi Minh City's nighttime scenery.
Itinerary Expand all
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi
Day 2: Seaplane to Halong Bay - Overnight Cruise
Day 3: Back to Hanoi - Enjoy Nightlife & Foot Massage
Day 4: Hanoi - Flight to Da Nang
Day 5 - 6: Free Days to Enjoy Hoi An Spirit
Day 7: Flight to Nha Trang
Day 8: Special Spa Treatment: Mud Bath in Nha Trang
Day 9 - 11: Free Days in Nha Trang With Spa Package
Day 12: Flight to Ho Chi Minh City - Dinner Cruise
Day 13: Mekong Delta on Cai Be Princess Cruise
Day 14: Ho Chi Minh City Departure
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- 30% of total package price should be deposited once the booking is confirmed
- 10% of total package price will be charged if cancellation after the deposit made
Price & Inclusion
|01 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023|
- *All prices are based on per adult, in Double/Twin sharing
- Small group tour available (max 10 guests): HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Surcharge will be applied for single traveler or single room request
- 10 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Brunch, 3 Dinner
- Car, Cruise
- Hotel (9 nights), Overnight cruise in Halong Bay (1 night)
- Accommodation in Twin/Double Bed sharing
- All transport within Vietnam (including airport pick up & see off), as per itinerary
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide
- Spa package in all hotels & Halong cruise
- Foot massage in Hanoi & mud bath in Nha Trang
- Domestic Flights Hanoi - Da Nang, Danang - Nha Trang and Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh City
- Entrance fees for Vietnam attractions, as per itinerary
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the hotel (if any)
- International flights to or from Vietnam with taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Excellent 4 reviews
- Itinerary 10
- Food/Drink 9.8
- Tour guide 9.8
- Enter/act 9.5
- Accomodations 9.8
Similar Vietnam Health, Spa & Wellness Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Hi, we are a group of 5 in a family, wanting to spend our holiday in Vietnam. Do you have information about the beach holiday tours in Vietnam? We want to stay in a 4 or 5-star hotel near the beach. It will be much better if our accommodation is near the restaurants and spa center because there are 2 people in their 60s, much preferred if it's in a quiet area.
That's will not a problem. We can customize all the booking depend on the request of tourists.
Finally Best price travel described the tour and it truly lived up to its name. We have been asked many times what were your highlights and there are too many. Each location was unique and offered a highlight of its own. I have organised my own tours in the past and this is the first time in many years… More Finally Best price travel described the tour and it truly lived up to its name. We have been asked many times what were your highlights and there are too many. Each location was unique and offered a highlight of its own. I have organised my own tours in the past and this is the first time in many years that I have asked someone else to organise the tour. For me the quality of the company is not what they do when things go well but what they do when things go wrong. A couple of things went wrong and in both cases Best Price Travel were quick to either offer an alternative or resolve the issue quickly and without fuss. I would trust Best Price Travel to organise any future trips and would willingly recommend them to anyone who is looking to travel to IndoChina. I discovered them using TripAdviser and will be adding my positive 5 star review to the many they already have and deserve.
All our hotels were amazing:
The Tirant hotel in Hanoi was perfectly located in the old quarter. When Lucy was not with us it was easy to find local lakes, night markets and even Beer Street! The facilities were excellent, the staff perfect and the rooftop cocktails were a great start to our holiday. Food was excellent and a great introduction to what Pho should taste like. I had Pho for breakfast every day. The rooms you booked were spacious, clean and quiet. Despite the street noise and heat the room was a perfect tranquil haven at the end of the night.
The Silk hotel in Hoi An was superb. We made use of both its pools and it was perfectly located for the market and the tailors. The complimentary cycles meant that we could easily get around the city. Again the quality of the rooms and the food was genuinely four star as was the service. We also made use of the Beach resort it was linked to and spent a lovely afternoon sipping cocktails, drinking fresh coconuts and using the large swimming pool by the sea.
The Hue hotel, Eldora, was again perfectly located with easy access to the river and some excellent local restaurants recommended to us by the hotel staff such as Quan Hanh and Madam Thu (taste of Hue). The eldora had a great swimming pool with view over the city. The rooms were spacious and luxurious. The hotel had only just opened so the Sky Bar wasnt open but with many local bars this wasnt an issue. The quality of breakfast was superb
The hotel in Ho chi min, the edenstar Saigon was a beautiful hotel and only a short taxi ride away from the central shopping area. There were plenty of local restaurants and bars and the quality of the hotel itself was excellent. The rooms were spacious and clean and as with all the hotels the food was spot on . We also made use of the rooftop pool and sky bar.
The cliff Resort were perfect hosts and a good way to say goodbye to Vietnam. This resort was the perfect way to end the holiday. The resort itself was great. The pools and beach hut were fantastic and we made use of the bars, pools, restaurants and beach. The quality of the resort was perfect and one of the managers was always checking we were happy, I wish I took her name to say how good she was.
This was our first trip to Vietnam and was organized by Ms. Cindy Pham. This trip was perfect as its name. We started from Hanoi passed through Hoi An ancient town, beautiful beach in Nha Trang, and ended in Saigon. I loved all the accommodation not only because of its excellent location but also ultimate… More This was our first trip to Vietnam and was organized by Ms. Cindy Pham. This trip was perfect as its name. We started from Hanoi passed through Hoi An ancient town, beautiful beach in Nha Trang, and ended in Saigon. I loved all the accommodation not only because of its excellent location but also ultimate luxurious facilities, beautiful spas... We did enjoy all the spa services provided by hotels, resorts that were included in our trip.
Thank Cindy so much for the nice memory. Less
We loved the yoga & wellness experience that why we booked this trip. At first, we were quite worried because there were not many reviews for this trip. But after some dealing with Tina, we decided to go with BestPrice Travel. And we were right. The trip was amazing, all hotels were fabulous. I loved the spa, yoga class at every destination we arrived at. Highly Recommend!!!!
Really enjoyed our time in Vietnam. All hotels were in a great location, beautiful breakfast, great facilities. The Mekong and Halong Bay cruises were amazing. Our tour guide was very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable bout the history, culture. Hoi An was being the highlight, we loved it.