This tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy your vacation in the best destinations of Vietnam and Cambodia. Starting from the North of Vietnam, discover the country’s bustling capital and its historic monuments before heading south for a visit to the Central and Southern with all its tropical delights. Discover the breath of life along the Mekong Delta and get to Cambodia by speedboat. Learn about Cambodia's interesting history, admire a masterpiece of the world in Angkor Wat, and visit a floating village to know how its inhabitants live. See the best of these world-famous landmarks during an insightful two-week holiday. From the world’s biggest cave to Hue’s imposing Imperial Citadel, this two-week holiday is guaranteed to create lasting memories.
Best of Vietnam and Cambodia 15 days
- Choose one of those benefits:
- FREE Welcome Dinner
- FREE Hanoi Walkie Foodie Tour (3 hours) taste some local food
- Voucher Deals $100
- Applied for booking confirm 30 days before travel date
- Applied for New booking only
- Promotion can not convert to cash or discounted.
|2022||5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29||2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 9, 23, 26, 30||3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28||4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28||1, 4, 8, 11, 22, 25, 29||3, 5, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31||3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28||1, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29|
|2023||5, 8, 12, 15, 26, 29||2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26||2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30||2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
|01 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022|
|Small Group||Private Tour|
|First Class (4*)||
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing accommodation at hotel
- All transport within Vietnam and Cambodia (including airport pick up & see off), as per itinerary
- 2 domestic flights Hanoi – Da Nang and Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City
- Speed boat ticket Chau Doc - Phnompenh
- Meals as indicated in the program
- All in-tour stationed local English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Hotel EARLY check in & LATE check out
- Peak season surcharge & compulsory dinner at the accommodation (if any)
- International flights and taxes
- Visa or Passport Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and water during meals
- Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
- Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
- Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
- Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
- The rate for children applicable for one child sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults
- For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
- 04 - 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
- 04 - 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
- Itinerary 9.7
- Food/Drink 9.4
- Tour guide 9.6
- Enter/act 9.5
- Accomodations 9.5
Similar Indochina Vietnam & Cambodia Tours
Questions & Answers (15)
What is the difference between the 4 levels of accommodation?, ie. economy, superior, first class & luxury? Also, do you charge a single supplement?
The main different of 4 class level is hotel standard and services. And yes we will do single charge for single private room.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am very interested to book this trip but I am wondering whether we can add Sa Pa and Hue in the trip. Thank you for considering my question.
Thanks for your interest in our trip, if you want to add Sapa & Hue you need at least 3 more days is it ok?
Which hotel class do you prefer so i could customize the trip for you.
Wha ?t is the average size of a group ? Smallest ? Largest
Our package guarantee departs from 2 pax and max 10 person/ group.
We are happy with the 15 days Vietnam and Cambodia tour but would like to add 2 days tour in Sapa. We are happy to do a small group tour. With the train to Sapa we would like a cabin for the two of us, not sharing if possible and how much extra will this be?
Thanks for your email
We can make the tour 17 days including the Sapa tour. You can definitely join a small group tour.
Regarding the cabin on the train to Sapa, I can book the private cabin for two of you. Surcharge is 40 USD for 2 people