Live and feel Vietnamese real history, since the best way to understand a country is learning about its past. Cu Chi tunnels are home to one of Vietnam's most fascinating and tragic episodes. Put yourself in the shoes of the Vietcong and explore the huge infrastructure they built for battling the enemy (tunnels spanning 250 kilometers). They created not just traps and hideouts, but also hospitals and residences in those tunnels. Explore Vietnam's fascinating history with us!
Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day - Small Group
8.7Very good - 10 reviews
from US /pax
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Transfer round trip HCMC - Cu Chi - HCMC by AC mini van
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (1 bottle/ tour)
- Wet tissue
- Tapioca and tea
- Personal expenses.
- Real bullet (2 USD/ Bullets)
- Tips, beverages, VAT
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Is tour available on 2019 February 3rd and 4th? What is the recommended artire when touring cu chi tunnels?
Dear Ker, Yes we still have available on this date. However it is on New Year Holiday of Vietnam so surcharge +5usd/person is applied. No dess code require for visit this area, just where how you feel comfortable.