Live and feel Vietnamese real history, since the best way to understand a country is learning about its past. Cu Chi tunnels are home to one of Vietnam's most fascinating and tragic episodes. Put yourself in the shoes of the Vietcong and explore the huge infrastructure they built for battling the enemy (tunnels spanning 250 kilometers). They created not just traps and hideouts, but also hospitals and residences in those tunnels. Explore Vietnam's fascinating history with us!
Cu Chi Tunnels Half Day - Small Group
8.7Very good - 10 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels
Departure: Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City
Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City
Category: Cu Chi Tunnels Tours
Theme: Cultural, Nature
Suitable: Young Adults
Type: Group tour, Small group
Itinerary Expand all
Cu Chi Tunnel Half Day
- 8:00: Leave Ho Chi Minh city for Cu Chi Tunnels
- Arrive at Cu Chi Tunnels after a 02-hour trip through the beautiful landscape of the countryside
- Watch a short documentary film about these tunnels which illustrates how fierce the war was
- Try local special food such as rice tapioca & hot tea which was the main food during the war
- Try to fire off an AK47 or M16 or machine gun at the nearby shooting range (Self-payment)
- 13:00: Drive back to Ho Chi Minh City
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- N/A (1 night)
- Transfer round trip HCMC - Cu Chi - HCMC by AC mini van
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water (1 bottle/ tour)
- Wet tissue
- Tapioca and tea
- Personal expenses.
- Real bullet (2 USD/ Bullets)
- Tips, beverages, VAT
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Very good 10 reviews
- Itinerary 8.6
- Food/Drink 8.5
- Tour guide 9.2
- Enter/act 8.7
- Accomodations 8.8
Display 1 - 5 of 10
Similar Ho Chi Minh City Cu Chi Tunnels Tours
Questions & Answers (1)
Ask a Question
Is tour available on 2019 February 3rd and 4th? What is the recommended artire when touring cu chi tunnels?
Dear Ker, Yes we still have available on this date. However it is on New Year Holiday of Vietnam so surcharge +5usd/person is applied. No dess code require for visit this area, just where how you feel comfortable.
1 1 Reply
Brilliant trips to Cu Chi tunnels, very knowledgeable guides speaking very good English . picked up exactly on time from our hotels
I wanted to thank you for the entire trip that you had planned for us. It was a wonderful trip planned very well.
We enjoyed our trip a lot.
This good experience we booked other transfers and a tour of the Cu Chi tunnels. Everything was very competitively priced and the service was excellent. We had a fantastic guide for the tunnel tour and I would recommend having a private tour as you will learn so much more. Mario was so honest that he… More This good experience we booked other transfers and a tour of the Cu Chi tunnels. Everything was very competitively priced and the service was excellent. We had a fantastic guide for the tunnel tour and I would recommend having a private tour as you will learn so much more. Mario was so honest that he advised us against booking one transfer with them as he said we would get it much cheaper locally. I would highly recommend this trustworthy, efficient and good value company if you are looking to book any aspect of travel in Vietnam. We only wish we'd found them earlier! Thank you Mario for your excellent service!
Excellent. Comfortable drive & well guided.