Best Cu Chi Tunnel Tours from Ho Chi Minh City 2023
9.6Excellent - 6 reviewsBest Price Travel helped us plan our half-day speedboat and Cu Chi Tunnels tour… Fanny - CanadaHo Chi Minh City - Cu Chi TunnelsTheme: HistoryHighlights
US $84$84 /pax
- Take an exciting speedboat trip along the Saigon River to experience the picturesque cityscape
- Visit a rice paper and rice wine manufacturer to learn about the basic everyday life of the locals
- Learn more about the Vietnam War and its heroic citizens in Cu Chi Tunnels
9.3Excellent - 15 reviewsChu Chi tunnel was also a good experience, except the shooting range was very noisy… Ms. Soo - United StatesHo Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Notre Dame Cathedral - Reunification Palace - War Remnants…Highlights
US $99$99 /pax
- Explore the underground Cu Chi Tunnels system - a marvel of Vietnamese military innovation
- Feel the nostalgic atmosphere of the time when coming to the Old Post Office
- Explore the simple but no less bustling of the local's daily life in the Ben Thanh Market
9.2Excellent - 1 reviewMy husband is interested in VN history so we book this tour and it meets our expectations.… Maya - CambodiaCu Chi Tunnels - My Tho - Mekong DeltaTheme: Interact with local, Cultural, NatureHighlights
US $79$79 /pax
- Enjoy distinctive local specialties and listen to some Vietnamese classic folk music
- Explore the Cu Chi Tunnels, one of the most fascinating tunnels to explore in South Vietnam
- Take an idyllic boat ride in the picturesque Mekong Delta to learn more about the local lifestyle
8.9Very good - 13 reviewsEverything went well with our guide! And the food he recommended us for lunch was… Mr. Victor Omar Segura Cornejo - afHo Chi Minh City - Cu Chi TunnelsTheme: Cultural, NatureHighlights
US $39$39 /pax
- Investigate one of the world's most fascinating tunnels with a total length of 250 km
- Try shooting AK47, M16, and machine guns in the shooting range
- Obtain a true impression of the Vietnamese people's deprived, hazardous lives and fierce fighting spirit
9.4Excellent - 3 reviewsWe love this city tour since it offered a great experience for every in our family.… Alisa Brandon - GermanyHo Chi Minh City - Cu Chi TunnelsTheme: Foodies delight, CulturalHighlights
US $79$79 /pax
- Embark on a truly immersive experience by entering the historic Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Participate in a culinary workshop and discover the skill of preparing delectable Vietnamese dishes.
- Discover the intricate process of rice paper-making in a traditional village.
8.2Very good - 2 reviewsThis trip gave me a whole new perspective on Vietnamese culture and history. I attended… Brad Freniti - afHo Chi Minh City - Cao Dai Temple - Cu Chi TunnelsTheme: Cultural, HistoryHighlights
US $77$77 /pax
- Step into the captivating world of the Cao Dai Temple, the spiritual center of the Caodaism religion.
- Explore the breathtaking architectural wonders of the temple.
- Visit the underground “secret city” city of the Viet Cong soldiers, gain more insights into the lives of Vietnamese fighters during wartime.
9.6Excellent - 1 reviewThis tour was an absolute blast. My wife and I had so much fun together. These activities… Linda - AustraliaHo Chi Minh City - Cu Chi TunnelsTheme: HistoryHighlights
US $156$156 /pax
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnel - the underground shelters of Vietnamese soldiers and learn about some historical & surprising facts about the Vietnam-US conflict.
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful surroundings and local culture through an exhilarating bike ride.
- Observe the local daily activities along the banks as the speedboat glides through the Saigon River.
9.0Excellent - 1 reviewI dont really like the experience at Cu chi tunnels but my wife loves it very much.… Johnny - afHo Chi Minh City - Cu Chi TunnelsTheme: Cultural, HistoryHighlights
US $159$159 /pax
- Embark on a visually stunning speed boat journey through the picturesque waterways of Vietnam.
- Delve into the fascinating history, weaponry and strategic underground bunkers in the renowned Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Hop on vintage Vespas for an off-the-beaten-path exploration of Ho Chi Minh City.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question