Explore the “secret city” of the Cu Chi fighters by a visit to their underground tunnel network. The tour offers a Luxurious Speedboat ride along the Saigon River, passing through scenic landscapes and local villages. Visitors can learn about the tunnels' history, experience local life, enjoy delicious traditional Vietnamese lunch, and have a chance to try firing a real gun. This is an unforgettable experience for those seeking adventure and a deeper understanding of Vietnam's rich history.
Luxury Cu Chi Tunnels Speedboat Tour
- Enjoy a thrilling speedboat ride along the Saigon River and take in the scenic views of the city's skyline
- Understand the underground life of Viet Cong fighters during the war at Cu Chi Tunnels
- Visit a nearby local village and learn about the rice paper and rice wine production line
Itinerary Expand all
- 7:30: Our guide will meet you at your hotel’s lobby in Ho Chi Minh City and bring you by car to the speedboat at Tan Cang Pier
- Start your journey on a luxury speedboard and have a light breakfast with sandwiches or pastries, fresh tropical fruits, and mineral water
- Enjoy the rustic jungle scenery by the banks of the river while the tour guide on board will provide information about the history and significance of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Arrive at Cu Chi Tunnels, the crucial "secret city" to support the Vietnamese during the war, as a hiding place, communication and supply route, and living quarters
- Watch the documentary for an in-depth look at the history of the tunnels and the Vietnam War
- Walk inside the jungle and see the traps, the secret entrances, the bunkers, and underground hideouts
- Explore the underground tunnel network, including living areas, kitchens, storage facilities, weapons factories, hospitals, and command centers
- Enjoy the relaxing time, sipping green tea and trying the local cassava root that sustained Vietnamese fighters for years
- Visit the shooting range where you can try firing some of the weapons used during the war
- Discover the process of making traditional rice paper and rice-wine
- Relax and have lunch at Tan Cang Resort, then return to your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City by car
Discover The War Remnants In Cu Chi
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Please note that due to the individual nature of the tours, times are approximate and can vary slightly.
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- Lunch (morning departure)
- Light dinner (afternoon departure)
- Unlimited refreshments and local fruit,
- English-speaking guide,
- All entrance fees and hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Personal expenses
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
- Itinerary 9.5
- Food/Drink 9.7
- Tour guide 9.3
- Enter/act 9.8
- Accomodations 10
Best Price Travel helped us plan our half-day speedboat and Cu Chi Tunnels tour from Ho Chi Minh City.
Our tour guide, Duc was outstanding and deserves special appreciation for his exceptional guiding. We were pretty impressed by him since he was incredibly informed, personable, had a nice sense of… More Best Price Travel helped us plan our half-day speedboat and Cu Chi Tunnels tour from Ho Chi Minh City.
Our tour guide, Duc was outstanding and deserves special appreciation for his exceptional guiding. We were pretty impressed by him since he was incredibly informed, personable, had a nice sense of humor, and spoke excellent English. We were picked up from our hotel and driven to the port to board our speed boat. There was a chance to use the restrooms before boarding (there were none onboard). We had a sandwich and water/pop/ice coffee on board.
We arrived in the Cu Chi Tunnels location after approximately 1.5 hours of driving through varied scenery. We used the restrooms and began our tour by seeing a brief movie on the area and how it came to be. We then strolled around the area, which was crowded with other groups. Duc provided us with a wealth of knowledge and statistics. We were able to experience the tunnels by going down into one and back out, as well as climbing through one, all of our own volition; others did not choose to participate.
such a great tour!! Less
Cindy, thank you so much. The tour was fantastic and congratulations to Viet on being a great tour guide. Big tanks to you and your company on being so efficient. Jan
OUR cruise tour is the highlight of our vacation. I will definitely recommend this tour and the toir is worth the price. Thank you
This evaluation is based on our interactions with Best Price Travel since we used them to arrange our half-day Cu Chi Tunnels trip from Ho Chi Minh City.
Duc, our tour guide, was exceptional and deserving of praise for his outstanding guiding. We were quite pleased by him since he had a wealth of information,… More This evaluation is based on our interactions with Best Price Travel since we used them to arrange our half-day Cu Chi Tunnels trip from Ho Chi Minh City.
Duc, our tour guide, was exceptional and deserving of praise for his outstanding guiding. We were quite pleased by him since he had a wealth of information, was affable, had a great sense of humor, and spoke wonderful English. We were escorted from our hotel to the dock to board our speed boat after being picked up there. Before boarding, there was a chance to use the facilities (as no facilities onboard). On board, we had a sandwich, water, and iced coffee.
We arrived in the Cu Chi Tunnels region after traveling through a variety of landscapes for around 1.5 hours. After using the amenities, we began our tour by seeing a brief documentary on the location and its history. The location was crowded as we and many other groups wandered around it. Duc gave us a lot of crucial data and information to consider. Some others chose not to participate, but we were able to explore the tunnels by going down into one, back out, and by climbing through one.
We had the option to shoot live ammo at a shooting range using an M60, M30, AK47, M16, and other weapons for an additional fee. We decided to photograph the mounted M60 since it was exciting! Despite the music being so loud, they provided hearing protection. After that, we kept going across the region and finished with a great lunch by the river. Less
Luxury Cu Chi Tunnels Speedboat Tour
(+) Positive reviews: This was the best way to travel to the Cu Chi Tunnels. No traffic to worry about, very relaxing trip down the river and the lunch provided was excellent.