This Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels tour will bring you different combination experiences: one is busy city life; the other is underground life during the war. Join us and learn historical lessons about guerrilla warfare while adventuring the most impressive tunnel in the world and having a chance to experience Ho Chi Minh City to the fullest.
Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City Tour Full Day
9.2Excellent - 13 reviews
from US /pax
Add to wishlist
Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Notre Dame Cathedral - Reunification Palace - War Remnants Museum - Ben Thanh Market
Departure: Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City Center (Dist 1)
Daily departure from Ho Chi Minh City Center (Dist 1)
- Discover Viet Cong soldier's complex tunnel in Cu Chi
- Visit several historic places like The Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, etc.
- Explore Ben Thanh market and try local specialties to immerse in Ho Chi Minh residents’ normal life
Itinerary Expand all
Day : Cu Chi Tunnels - Ho Chi Minh City Full Day
- At 8:00, once you have had time to get ready for the exciting day excursion, a minivan will pick you up from your accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City and take you to the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Over the 2 hours, it takes to go to Cu Chi, you can take in the serene scenery of the surrounding area.
- Prior to entering, you will be required to watch a brief introduction movie regarding these tunnel constructions and their previous usage.
- Navigating one's way through the enormous tunnel network with its intricate construction
- Take it easy and dine on some regional specialties in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City for lunch.
- Start your trip to Ho Chi Minh City with the famed French colonial architecture of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office. Both of these buildings were constructed in Vietnam during the war.
- If you make your way to the Reunification Palace, one of the city's most significant structures, you can capture some breathtaking images.
- Get out of the War Room! The Remnants Museum provides harrowing illustrations of the pointlessness and cruelty of the war.
- Stroll around the crowded Ben Thanh Market, where you can stumble upon an excellent and one-of-a-kind souvenir to carry back with you.
- The tour will come to an end once you have returned to your hotel.
NOTE: Please be advised that the Cathedral of Notre Dame will be closed temporarily due to repair concerns. The tour leader will make some recommendations for suitable churches located in the surrounding area.
Take A Tour To The Old Post Office
Cross To The Historical Reunification Palace
- PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Price & Inclusion
- 1 Lunch
- N/A (1 night)
- Transfer round trip HCMC - Cu Chi - HCMC by private car
- Tour guide
- Entrance ticket
- Personal expenses
- Visa to Vietnam
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Excellent 13 reviews
- Itinerary 9.2
- Food/Drink 9.3
- Tour guide 9.4
- Enter/act 8.9
- Transportation 9.1
Display 1 - 5 of 13
Similar Ho Chi Minh City Cu Chi Tunnels Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question
I booked and paid for this trip online through Tina Tran since it was less expensive than other well-known tour companies. I added extra nights of lodging before and after the tour, as well as a trip to the Cu Chi tunnels, and everything went nicely. Without fail, I was greeted and driven to airports,… More I booked and paid for this trip online through Tina Tran since it was less expensive than other well-known tour companies. I added extra nights of lodging before and after the tour, as well as a trip to the Cu Chi tunnels, and everything went nicely. Without fail, I was greeted and driven to airports, tours, and accommodations as described. Excellent service that was meticulously organized.
Tina could have advised pre-purchasing an E visa instead of buying one at the Hanoi airport, which was incredibly complex and time-consuming. Less
Thank you so much for your emails. We are having a wonderful time in Ho Chi Minh and loving the food, culture and hot weather! We really enjoyed Cu Chi tunnels this afternoon, thank you so much for your help planning our tour. And Han took very good care of us yesterday and this morning.
Thank you ever so much for all of your help!
I would like to thank you for your excellent and superb services these past few days. Both the Chuchi Tunnels and Mekong River tours were very well conducted and awesome. Everything went smooth.
We would definitely recommend