Top Recommended Vietnam Food Tours 2022/2023
Price [Low to High]
Price [High to Low]
9.4Excellent - 12 reviewsI totally enjoyed this trip. Traveling alone's never a problem when there's always… Chelsea Parker - United StatesHanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ben TreTheme: Interact with local, Foodies delightSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $1,119$1,119 /pax
- "Party" it up Vietnamese style! Dzo! Dzo! Dzo! Enjoy.
- Try most popular street stalls & Vietnamese cuisine.
- Discovery of rural areas, farming life, and fruit gardens..
9.6Excellent - 5 reviewsMy wife and I had an excellent food tour scooting around Hanoi. Our tour guide Mr.… Mr. Robert Smith - VietnamHanoi - Hanoi Opera House - Hoan Kiem Lake - Hanoi Old Quarter - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - West…Theme: Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesUS $78$78 /pax
9.7Excellent - 15 reviewsThis is by far one of our best experiences in Vietnam. To actually see Hanoi you… Ottilie Quincy - FranceHanoi - Hanoi Opera House - Long Bien Bridge - Hoan Kiem Lake - Hanoi Old Quarter - Temple…Theme: Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesUS $64$64 /pax
9.5Excellent - 109 reviewsThe tour itself showed us an interesting introduction to Hanoi street cuisine and… Mr. Denise Low - SingaporeHanoi - Hanoi Old Quarter - Hoan Kiem LakeTheme: Foodies delightUS $29$29 /pax
9.6Excellent - 2 reviewsWe book 2 weeks trip to Vietnam with BestPrice Travel and it was an amazing trip.… Ms.Sherrill - AustraliaHanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels - Ben TreTheme: Interact with local, Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Seniors, CouplesUS $1,599$1,599 /pax
9.2Excellent - 1 reviewI returned home a week ago after a 10-day trip to Vietnam arranged by Alex from… Gordon - IrelandHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Hue - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Cu Chi Tunnels - VietnamTheme: Interact with local, Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Young Adults, Seniors, CouplesUS $1,126$1,126 /pax
9.8Excellent - 1 reviewIt's just perfect for travelers like myself and my husband. This tour help us to… Marseille - FranceHanoi - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Phu QuocTheme: Interact with local, Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Seniors, CouplesUS $1,157$1,157 /pax
10.0Excellent - 1 reviewMy family enjoyed the local Vietnamese food so much. Such a right choice by visiting… Nicolas D - FranceHanoi - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Tra Que Village - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Interact with local, Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Seniors, CouplesUS $886$886 /pax
Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Da Nang - Hoi An - Nha TrangTheme: Interact with local, Foodies delight, CulturalSuitable: Seniors, CouplesUS $888$888 /pax
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - Hoi An - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong DeltaTheme: Foodies delightSuitable: Seniors, CouplesUS $1,348$1,348 /pax
1. Where should I go if I want to have a culinary tour in Vietnam?
The quintessence of Vietnamese cuisine is extremely diverse and plentiful. This is a beauty that shows the Vietnamese cultural identity of the three regions of the North, Central, and South. We can find some specific places which are characterized by:
- Northern cuisine: Besides, dipping dishes often use diluted fish sauce. In particular, Hanoi is known as the culinary elite of the North and often pays more attention to the color that must be showy, the taste just ate, the flavor is usually not too bold like spicy, sweet like the Central or South.
- Central cuisine: you can find in Hue, Hoi An is often more flavorful, often bold and spicy dishes. The special feature of the dish is often through the color is a mixture of many ingredients favoring dark brown and natural red.
- Southern cuisine: especially Ho Chi Minh, often blends from many different regions, especially the influence of Cambodian, Chinese and Thai cuisine, so the dishes are spicier and sweeter than other regions. Almost every dish will add a little sugar, or use coconut milk to make the dish more frugal and flavorful.
See we suggest itinerary for Vietnam Culinary Tour
2. Is street food in Vietnam cheap and safe?
Street food in Vietnam has an economical price as it also serves the local people too. Regarding the safety, it depends on many aspects however, you need to consider these tips before eating:
- The more people who frequent a stall, the fresher the food will be
- Observe the hygiene at the street stall
- Find great reviews from other travelers
Let's try Vietnam street food through our food tour packages in Vietnam.