Top 6 Honeymoon Package Trips in Vietnam 2023
9.8Excellent - 2 reviewsGood evening Hang, My sincerest apologies for just now getting to this + I rate… Jenny - United StatesVietnam - Hanoi - Ky Son Village - Halong Bay - Hoi An - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh CityTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: CouplesHighlights
US $1,531$1,531 /pax
- Walking hand in hand in the hidden lanes and alleys in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Enjoy a private time with your lover in the tranquil atmosphere of Ky Son Village
- Spend a luxury cruise overnight together in the magnificent Halong Bay
- Admire the charming sunset and enjoy a romantic candle dinner on a vessel in Nha Trang
- Get closer on a classic Vespa scooters food tour in Ho Chi Minh City
9.5Excellent - 4 reviewsThis 9-day-long tour gives me a mind-blowing array of experiences. We traveled to… Dominic - afVietnam - Hanoi - Sapa - Muong Hoa Valley - Ta Phin Village - Halong BayTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $922$922 /pax
- Explore the enchanting city of Hanoi, with its fascinating history and vibrant culture.
- Embark on a breathtaking journey to Sapa, trek through the picturesque mountains and terraced rice fields, and immerse in the local hill tribe cultures.
- Have a romantic overnight cruise at Halong Bay, where you can relax on a luxury boat, admire stunning limestone karsts, and enjoy activities like kayaking and swimming.
- Experience the beauty of Northern Vietnam together, explore charming villages, taste delicious local cuisine, and witness breathtaking landscapes.
10.0Excellent - 1 reviewPerfect service, perfect staff, well organize trip from the company. Would like… Ms Linda - AustraliaHo Chi Minh City - Saigon River - Phu Quoc - VietnamTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Seniors, CouplesHighlights
US $489$489 /pax
- Explore Ho Chi Minh city – the biggest and busiest city in Vietnam.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner on the Saigon River Cruise.
- Refresh your mind and enjoy free time on a white sandy beach in Phu Quoc.
9.5Excellent - 1 reviewBooking this tour to explore Vietnam must be one of the wisest choices when visiting… Eric - United KingdomVietnam - Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - Tam Coc - Halong Bay - Da Nang - Hoi…Theme: Foodies delight, Relaxation, NatureSuitable: CouplesHighlights
US $619$619 /pax
- Visit Hanoi, the bustling capital city, where you can discover its fascinating history and culture with your loved one
- Experience the tranquility and romance of Ninh Binh as you glide along the peaceful rivers and through breathtaking caves and towering mountains
- Explore the enchanting beauty of Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a romantic cruise surrounded by stunning limestone karsts and emerald waters
- Immerse yourselves in the ancient charm of Hoi An, strolling through its colorful lantern streets, admiring the well-preserved architecture
9.1Excellent - 2 reviewsMy beloved and I had an incredible time in Vietnam! Hang Moon in BestPrice Travel makes… Ms.Kelli O’Neill - United StatesVietnam - Ho Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Phan Thiet - Da Nang - Hoi An - Hue - Hanoi -…Theme: Interact with local, RelaxationSuitable: CouplesHighlights
US $1,139$1,139 /pax
- Have a romantic dinner on the Saigon River Cruise and take a boat ride along the Mekong Delta as you sail through the tranquil waterways and witness the mesmerizing sunset together
- Cruise through the breathtaking landscapes of Halong Bay, where you and your partner can enjoy intimate moments amidst the stunning limestone karsts and emerald waters
- Immerse yourselves in the slow-paced life in Central Vietnam of Hue and Hoi An, known for its lantern-lit streets, nostalgic atmosphere, and exquisite traditional architecture
- Explore the charming streets of Hanoi, hand in hand, as you discover the fascinating history and vibrant culture of Vietnam's capital city
9.8Excellent - 1 reviewHi Kate, thank you for your help throughout our journey. Overall, we traveled to… Elliott Mason - United KingdomHo Chi Minh City - Mekong Delta - Cai Be - Hoi An - Hanoi - Lan Ha BayTheme: Relaxation, CulturalSuitable: CouplesHighlights
- Southern exploration with bustling Ho Chi Minh City and vibrant Mekong Delta River
- Discover the UNESCO heritage site Halong Bay on a 2-day cruise with interesting water activities
- The first attempt in a Vietnamese cooking class at Hoi An riverside and enjoy the meal afterward
- Make an effort in the local workshop to create the best traditional cuisine & product
Depending on your travel plan, you can visit Vietnam for around 8 - 14 days for the best experience with your lover. Here are some suggestions from us:
- 8 - 10 days: Travel in one region like Central (Da Nang, Hoi An) for a romantic beach holiday, the North with its diverse landscapes is ideal for sightseeing, or you can experience private time on a Mekong cruise.
- 11 - 15 days: Travel further to less-touristy areas such as Ha Giang, Phan Thiet, and Can Tho.
- Over 15 days: To explore Vietnam thoroughly and have more time to get closer to your partner, traveling from North to South is a wonderful choice.
Contact BestPrice Travel now to customize your honeymoon trip to your liking.
With its romantic seascapes, various trendy and peaceful attractions, Vietnam can bring an ideal stay for newlyweds, no matter what your interests are.
- Numerous romantic beaches: Nha Trang, Da Nang with their gorgeous coastline are ideal for a candlelight dinner at sunset.
- Enchanting and tranquil atmosphere: Experience a peaceful & laid-back stay with your beloved in peaceful areas like Hue and Hoi An.
- Trendy honeymoon destination: If you want a vibrant & bustling nightlife, pay a visit to the “city that never sleeps” Ho Chi Minh.
- Private cruising opportunity: For couples that want to spend more time together, chartering a Mekong Delta cruise will bring unforgettable memories.
September to November (Autumn) is definitely the best choice for newlyweds to visit Vietnam. This season brings a charming ambiance to the scenery with a high and blue sky, delicate sunlight, and gentle breeze. These favorable conditions are perfect for couples to walk hand-in-hand under the clear sky and sightsee the romantic sunset on the beach.
However, travel to Vietnam during these months below is still ideal:
- February - April: Flower season in the Northern, perfect for trekking and sightseeing in the magnificent scenery.
- May - August: Best time to have a beach vacation, let’s relax with your loved one on the white sandy beach or go swimming in the cool water.
The travel price may vary from US $70 - $300/pax/day for a honeymoon tour based on your budget and demand.
Below is a brief summary of the cost for a person a day for an average package.
- Standard (2* - 3* Hotels): US $70 - $110
- Deluxe (4* Hotels): US $110 - $150
- First-class (5* Hotels): US $200 - $300
Take a look at our Best-selling Honeymoon Packages 2023 here:
|Tour Packages||Price from/pax|
|Vietnam Romantic Honeymoon Holiday 14 days||US $1531|
|Romance of Northern Vietnam for Couple 9 days||US $922|
|Deep In Love In Phu Quoc 5 Days||US $489|
|Vietnam Memorable Honeymoon Trip 8 days||US $619|
For a newlywed, with this 14-day romantic honeymoon holiday, you may get off to a terrific start. All of Vietnam's major attractions and fascinating activities will be covered in the tour from the price of US $1531/pax.
1 - 6
Discover the North:
7 - 9
Visit the romantic Hoi An:
10 - 14
Wind down in Nha Trang & Saigon:
Questions & Answers (9)
i'm searching for a romantic destination for honeymoon couple. do you have any suggestions ? I plan to travel to Vietnam in December and prefer places with cool weather
You can have a look at Halong Bay, Hoi An, Phu Quoc is a quiet good place for you to enjoy honeymoon
any marriage proposal service on Halong Bay cruises? can u inform me the price range
Yes they have that services, price will around 70 - 100 USD (subject to change without prior notice)
I'm looking for the best honeymoon tour in Vietnam. We want to travel to the seaside area and relax with spa wellness service. Which tours operated in early August are most suitable for us?
You should travel the classic tour visit some famous place like Hanoi, Ninh Binh, Halong, Hoi An, Hochiminh city, Phu Quoc will very suitable for you
Can you suggest a tour that has varied activities? My wife wants to explore both the mountainous areas and the beaches in Vietnam for relaxation
If you have time, the tour can custom follow you request. I recommend you should travel Sapa, Ha Giang, Halong, Ninh Binh, Hoi An, Phu Quoc is a place you should travel to
I want to celebrate my 5-year anniversary in Vietnam with my wife. Is there any tour that can organize a celebration for our couple?
You might want to have a look at Sweet Honeymoon in Vietnam 15 days. That itinerary will be very suitable with you