1. Where to visit if I have one day in Ninh Binh?
With a two-hour drive from Hanoi, you can enjoy a one-day trip to Ninh Binh, which possesses many attractive travel destinations including:
- Tam Coc: Also known as "Ha Long Bay on land", Tam Coc is the main tourist destination in Ninh Binh. You can take a boat tour along the waterways through a series of limestone caves.
- Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel: This is the ancient capital city of the Dinh and Le dynasties one thousand years ago.
- Mua Cave: Considered a miniature Great Wall of Vietnam, Mua Cave boasts awesome scenery from the peak mountain.
- Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex: As the less touristic version of Tam Coc, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is perfect to take a boat trip around
- Bai Dinh Pagoda: This is Southeast Asia’s largest pagoda which makes you immerse in the Buddhism culture in Vietnam.
- Cuc Phuong National Park: The oldest national park which possesses impressive mountains is an ideal place for biking, hiking as well as learning about the wild animals and plants.
2. Which is the best route for Ninh Binh boat tour to Trang An?
When doing the Ninh Binh boat tour you will consider Tam Coc or Trang An. Trang An is the best option now because of its beautiful scenery. You can opt for one of three boat trip routes available in Trang An Ecological Park below:
- The 1st route will take you around 3.5 hours to visit a large number of limestone caves, nine in total. (If you are into cave experiences and feel comfortable with long hours in the rowboat, this route may be a good choice for you)
- The 2nd route takes shorter time and fewer destinations than the 1st route. But the highlight is the chance to immerse in a real-life ancient world while visiting the “Kong: Skull Island” film set site. ( If you are a King Kong fan, Route 2 is a good option for you ) *Lam Cave - Vang Cave - Thanh Truot Cave - Dai Cave*
- The last option will be for a relaxing purpose. Route 3 has the least of the destination and shortest time to spend. So you will have quick information about Trang An. (This may be the best Route for your photographers, you have more time to take photos, sightseeing.) *Dot Cave (also known as May Cave) - Van Cave - Dai Cave*
3. Where to experience an eco tour in Ninh Binh?
Ninh Binh is a famous ecotourism destination in Northern Vietnam, with its wild and interesting beauty, which is attracting a lot of domestic and foreign tourists. We are pleased to give you the best ecotourism in Ninh Binh: Trang An Ecotourism Complex, Vanlong nature Reserve, Tam Coc Caves, and Thung Nang area.
4. Where to spend a day trip in Ninh Binh: Tam Coc or Trang An? Can I do both?
For the Ninh Binh day trip, you can choose to visit 2 - 3 popular attractions: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc, Hoa Lu- Trang An, Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave. Tam Coc and Trang An are both almost the same in terms of scenery and activity so you should do one or the other but not both. They both involve an hour or 2-hour boat trip along the river and are fairly close together.
5. How long should I stay in Ninh Binh: 1 day or 2 days?
It will depend on how much time and budget you are willing to spend in Ninh Binh. If you only have a short compass of time to spend or you just want to get the highlight of this, you can choose for a day tour. Besides, if you have more time and are willing to stay overnight in Ninh Binh, why do not try the two-day – one-night trip?
Ninh Binh Tours Reviews
Questions & Answers (2)
Hello, we found your website while searching for a transfer from ninh binh to cat ba or halong bay. Do you offer something like that or are you only available for tours in ninh binh? Best wishes
Yes we do offer bus to Halong bay or private transfer to binh Binh. We also have many option tours for you, which one are you looking for?