10 Best Tours in Ninh Binh 2023
Save your time and money by planning your trip BestPrice Travel's top-recommended tours exploring Ninh Binh at the best price!
Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Full day Deluxe Small Group from Hanoi8.7Very good - 14 reviewsIt was very crowded with many boats and 100's of people on the river. The scenery… Ms.Heidi Hamilton - United StatesHoa Lu Ancient Capital - Tam CocTheme: NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $58$58 /pax
- Enjoy a boat ride in Tam Coc and observe the stunning nature
- Cruise through the Ngo Dong River and visit the region's three biggest caves and magnificent karst landscapes
- Explore the beauty of Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and King Dinh, King Le’s temples
Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu – Trang An Full Day Private Tour from Hanoi9.2Excellent - 10 reviewsThang in Ninh Binh was also an excellent English speaker. He was willing to change… Ms.Claudia Possiel - United StatesNinh Binh - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - Trang AnTheme: Interact with local, NatureSuitable: Seniors, Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $80$80 /pax
- Visit the stunning peaks of Non Nuoc and Canh Dieu in Ninh Binh District.
- Learn more about the Dinh and Le’s feudal dynasties and time periods that shaped Vietnam's past.
- Experience Trang An beauty from the water with a boat tour as a part of the ecotourism aspect.
Ninh Binh - Tam Coc & Mua Cave Private Tour from Hanoi10.0Excellent - 1 reviewAloha Ms Kim, thanks for another excellent recommendation! Beautiful and relaxing… Mr.William Koo - United StatesNinh Binh - Tam Coc - Mua CaveTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $88$88 /pax
- Admire the panoramic view of Mua Cave, where mountain boulders serve as a ramp to defend the nation inside
- Pass through a 486-step stone stairwell that offers a spectacular perspective of the valley
- Take a sampan boat ride down the river through villages, mountains, and luscious rice fields from Tam Coc wharf
Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu - Van Long Nature Reserve Day Trip8.6Very good - 2 reviewswe love the cycling activity...nice experience Ms.Yuliani Maya Dewi - IndonesiaNinh Binh - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - Van Long Nature ReserveTheme: Interact with localHighlights
US $89$89 /pax
- Enjoy the spectacular natural beauty and karst mountains of Ninh Binh
- Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and explore the history through interesting stories of the royal family
- Board a small boat and meander lazily down the peaceful river exploring Van Long Nature Reserve and observing the rural life of the locals
Trang An Ecological Park - Bai Dinh Temple Full Day9.2Excellent - 2 reviewsWe had a very pleasant trip and all the staff from BestPrice Travel made our time… Mr.Chi Pham - United StatesNinh Binh - Trang AnTheme: Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $85$85 /pax
- Visit the largest complex of Buddhist temples in Vietnam, also of South East Asia with hundreds of statues
- Enjoy special dishes from Ninh Binh province
- Take a boat trip exploring Trang An eco-tourism complex - A spectacular labyrinth of mirrored waters studded with towering, jungle-clad limestone outcrops
Cuc Phuong National Park Full Day9.4Excellent - 1 reviewenjoyable time to immersive ourself to the beautiful nature of Ninh Binh - Vietnam.… Tyler Swift - AustriaNinh Binh - Cuc Phuong National ParkSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, SeniorsHighlights
US $79$79 /pax
- Trek through the dense grass jungle of Vietnam's oldest nature reserve at Cuc Phuong
- Observe ancient trees and see a rich variety of flora and fauna
- Visit the Endangered Primate Rescue Center
- Explore the Cave of Prehistoric Man, where human skeletons and stone tools dated some 7,500 years old have been found
Discover Halong Bay & Ninh Binh 2 daysHalong Bay - Ninh Binh - HanoiTheme: Interact with local, Relaxation, CulturalSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults, CouplesHighlights
US $203$203 /pax
- Explore Halong Bay's magnificent limestone karsts and hidden caverns
- Enjoy a home lunch with a local family and learn more about Vietnamese culture by participating in their everyday routines
- Visit Tam Coc - three caverns, or "Halong Bay on land," on a local bamboo boat
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong National Park 2 daysRoom was very spacious and breakfast had a variety.…………………………. Mr. EN-HSUAN PETER - AustraliaNinh Binh - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - Tam Coc - Cuc Phuong National ParkTheme: Relaxation, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $178$178 /pax
- Experience a combination of sightseeing, physical challenges, and a genuine nature
- Visit the Primate Rescue Center
- Go on a short Vietnam adventure tour including a beautiful rainforest hike in Cuc Phuong National Park
Mai Chau - Ha Noi - Ninh Binh 4 days8.8Very good - 1 reviewThe below is my suggestions and questions; I wonder if this tour can't be 2N/3D… Ms.Yosh Hase - JapanHanoi - Mai Chau - Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - Tam Coc - Mua CaveTheme: Interact with local, Cultural, NatureSuitable: Singles & Solo, Young AdultsHighlights
US $379$379 /pax
- Visit the temples dedicated to King Dinh and King Le, two heroes who lived in the 10th century
- Call on Tam Coc, the "Halong Bay on Land," and observe the inspiring limestone mountains
- Explore Mai Chau on two wheels throughout the valley and take in the charming rustic scenery and Thai culture
1. Where to visit if I have one day in Ninh Binh?
With a two-hour drive from Hanoi, you can enjoy a one-day trip to Ninh Binh, which possesses many attractive travel destinations including:
- Tam Coc: Also known as "Ha Long Bay on land", Tam Coc is the main tourist destination in Ninh Binh. You can take a boat tour along the waterways through a series of limestone caves.
- Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel: This is the ancient capital city of the Dinh and Le dynasties one thousand years ago.
- Mua Cave: Considered a miniature Great Wall of Vietnam, Mua Cave boasts awesome scenery from the peak mountain.
- Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex: As the less touristic version of Tam Coc, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is perfect to take a boat trip around
- Bai Dinh Pagoda: This is Southeast Asia’s largest pagoda which makes you immerse in the Buddhism culture in Vietnam.
- Cuc Phuong National Park: The oldest national park which possesses impressive mountains is an ideal place for biking, hiking as well as learning about the wild animals and plants.
2. Which is the best route for Ninh Binh boat tour to Trang An?
When doing the Ninh Binh boat tour you will consider Tam Coc or Trang An. Trang An is the best option now because of its beautiful scenery. You can opt for one of three boat trip routes available in Trang An Ecological Park below:
- The 1st route will take you around 3.5 hours to visit a large number of limestone caves, nine in total. (If you are into cave experiences and feel comfortable with long hours in the rowboat, this route may be a good choice for you)
- The 2nd route takes shorter time and fewer destinations than the 1st route. But the highlight is the chance to immerse in a real-life ancient world while visiting the “Kong: Skull Island” film set site. ( If you are a King Kong fan, Route 2 is a good option for you ) *Lam Cave - Vang Cave - Thanh Truot Cave - Dai Cave*
- The last option will be for a relaxing purpose. Route 3 has the least of the destination and shortest time to spend. So you will have quick information about Trang An. (This may be the best Route for your photographers, you have more time to take photos, sightseeing.) *Dot Cave (also known as May Cave) - Van Cave - Dai Cave*
3. Where to experience an eco tour in Ninh Binh?
Ninh Binh is a famous ecotourism destination in Northern Vietnam, with its wild and interesting beauty, which is attracting a lot of domestic and foreign tourists. We are pleased to give you the best ecotourism in Ninh Binh: Trang An Ecotourism Complex, Vanlong nature Reserve, Tam Coc Caves, and Thung Nang area.
4. Where to spend a day trip in Ninh Binh: Tam Coc or Trang An? Can I do both?
For the Ninh Binh day trip, you can choose to visit 2 - 3 popular attractions: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc, Hoa Lu- Trang An, Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave. Tam Coc and Trang An are both almost the same in terms of scenery and activity so you should do one or the other but not both. They both involve an hour or 2-hour boat trip along the river and are fairly close together.
5. How long should I stay in Ninh Binh: 1 day or 2 days?
It will depend on how much time and budget you are willing to spend in Ninh Binh. If you only have a short compass of time to spend or you just want to get the highlight of this, you can choose for a day tour. Besides, if you have more time and are willing to stay overnight in Ninh Binh, why do not try the two-day – one-night trip?
Ninh Binh Tours Reviews
Questions & Answers (2)
Hello, we found your website while searching for a transfer from ninh binh to cat ba or halong bay. Do you offer something like that or are you only available for tours in ninh binh? Best wishes
Yes we do offer bus to Halong bay or private transfer to binh Binh. We also have many option tours for you, which one are you looking for?
It was very crowded with many boats and 100's of people on the river. The scenery was pretty but the crowds really took away any feeling of beauty or serenity. The tour bus was 1/2 hour late pickjng us up and their was alot of standing around as we went from one place to another. Communication was not… More It was very crowded with many boats and 100's of people on the river. The scenery was pretty but the crowds really took away any feeling of beauty or serenity. The tour bus was 1/2 hour late pickjng us up and their was alot of standing around as we went from one place to another. Communication was not good and no one clearly understood what was happening. We were supposed to get back to Hanoi at 18:00. The tour description said nothing about cycling and hiking but we stopped to do it. I am writing this review now waiting for the hikers to come back. We will not be getting back to hotel until about 20:00. That is not fair for people that have plans. I am being generous giving this a one rating because the guide was very nice. Less
Traveling to Halong Bay with Best price travel was indeed a great experience. The luxury, range and quality of food, English speaking witty and friendly guide, punctuality everything was at its best. We were visibly among the best cruises on the sea. The exclusivity of the trip forced us to book our… More Traveling to Halong Bay with Best price travel was indeed a great experience. The luxury, range and quality of food, English speaking witty and friendly guide, punctuality everything was at its best. We were visibly among the best cruises on the sea. The exclusivity of the trip forced us to book our Mecong Delta river cruise trip from Ho Chi Minh also with BestPrice Travel. It was also pretty good.
Thanks @Alex for making our Vietnam trip so exclusive. I strongly recommend BestPrice for Halong Bay cruise trip. Less
Thang in Ninh Binh was also an excellent English speaker. He was willing to change our itinerary for us, which was a plus.and took us on a nature walk instead of the second boat trip. We loved that part, since we all have an interest in it.He also advised us to take route 1 on the boat trip, because… More Thang in Ninh Binh was also an excellent English speaker. He was willing to change our itinerary for us, which was a plus.and took us on a nature walk instead of the second boat trip. We loved that part, since we all have an interest in it.He also advised us to take route 1 on the boat trip, because he knew we didn’t like crowds. We had a great lunch afterwards, at a different restaurant than originally planned, for the same reason of avoiding crowded, tourist places.……………….
The only negative was the second restaurant we at at in Ninh Binh. The food was very mediocre and the service unfriendly. I would never choose to go back there and I think you should look into another option Less
Rosie organized a two-day private excursion to Mai Chau, a group tour to Ninh Binh, and a private motorcycle around Hanoi for us. She organized and responded quickly. Our experience was excellent.
Everything was great.
As I wrote you over wapp only negative experience was the drive between Ha Long and Ninh Binh.
The driver was always on the phone driving recklessly. A mother of 2 children on board complained with him asking him to focus on driving but he kept using his phone.
Even posting on FB while driving.