For Vietnamese people, throughout the ages, the landscape of Ninh Binh, with its dramatic mountains, mysterious caves, and sacred spaces, has provided a vision of beauty and a metaphor for Vietnamese culture. It is a place of inspiration where natural history and cultural history are inseparable. A place where culture encounters the wonder, mystery, and magnificence of the natural world and is transformed by it.
Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc Full day Deluxe Small Group from Hanoi
9.1Excellent - 11 reviews
from US /pax
Hanoi - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - Tam Coc - Ninh Binh
Departure: Daily departure from Hanoi
Daily departure from Hanoi
Suitable: Singles & Solo, Young Adults
Itinerary Expand all
Price & Inclusion
- Pick up and drop off by modern air-conditioned bus
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees and boat cruising
- Mineral water and wet tissue.
- Meals (as specified in the itinerary)
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- All things are not mentioned in the inclusions
- More than 7 days prior: 10% of total rates.
- From 4 to 7 days prior: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
- Child under 4 year old: FREE of charge, limit 1 child/ booking
- Child from 4 - 11 year old: 75% charge
- Child from 11 year & above: 100% adult rate
Similar Ninh Binh Tours
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question